Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 114. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Will the tokens be sold through the exchange in the future?

a token without hitting exchange is a as good as a dead donkey. Where will they decide the price if not exchange..

Token should be on market at the end otherwise it will worth nothing. Through it we can invest too but after we know the project run as expected. We can be an earlier investors via ICO and we can be a late investors through the market.
Of course the token will be on the exchange. This is a very big project, we have about 40 people in our team members. The  website has information about the team and their contacts!

Thanks, continuous clarification and in clear words, like this one, can maintain the confidence in the project, which from what I see has a grandiose, really
If they don't hit any exchange is going to be difficult to sold them and I don't think any investor would like to buy such tokens. In fact they should hit many exchanges to increase the trading of the token.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I didn't read anything yet. Anybody knows what kind of scientific project we are talking to target in here? What kind of contacts are in place now?

This sounds good but details about it will make the difference between a mediocre project and something worth investigating
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Interesting approach, but I have to study the wp now to see, if it is worth to follow on.
Good idea, good plan. I think the same probably it is necessary to first study my white paper and then draw certain conclusions. Worth it or not, the decision will come later.

I'll have to go through the WP as well as I have a soft spot for science. Would be nice to see more projects funded if the idea plays out.
Science is not a mainstream industry like films or videogames so I don't know how crowfunding will work on this. I'm going to read the wp to read the details of their plan.

Yes, this is my biggest gripe with this at the moment. I don't understand how the projects can generate money for investors.
Activity: 462
Interesting approach, but I have to study the wp now to see, if it is worth to follow on.
Good idea, good plan. I think the same probably it is necessary to first study my white paper and then draw certain conclusions. Worth it or not, the decision will come later.

I'll have to go through the WP as well as I have a soft spot for science. Would be nice to see more projects funded if the idea plays out.
Science is not a mainstream industry like films or videogames so I don't know how crowfunding will work on this. I'm going to read the wp to read the details of their plan.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Why there is an astronaut in the presentation pictures? I cannot wrap my head around it...
Activity: 177
If we remember the previous project which had enormous success there will be no question about the flourishing of this. But have one question. It were asked higher. " 5% distribution. its like profit sharing?" Want to know answer too  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A good project with a good project team members that make up this project as good as it is. I am sure this project might reach further achievements as it keeps on proving itself striving here in this kind of community. The Scientific has a complete information provided in this Ann thread and also already have a bounty and airdrop available. I hope this project may attain its goals.

we are very confident to bring success to all our tokens' holders. We are working hard for that investing our time and resources.
In few weeks we will release many more updates

You already said it and what else can we ask for instead to track this project development and updates. Platform with a good concept seems a pretty idea especially when education is involve because due to the increased of populations it is really hard to handle when the system is still in a traditional way. So, let's be thankful that a blockchain was created which it will not only help the transaction to make it fast but also it keeps making a lot of innovation to make our life more better.
So is akademgorodok a Russian Silicon Valley?

Activity: 112
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
As far as i understand you are planning to become some sort of kickstarter but in funding university projects or scientific breakthroughs? If i understood correctly project got my attention. I also didn't understand the %5 distribution. its like profit sharing?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So the 5% of all investments will be redistributed among all coin holders as some kind of kickback?
 Will the projects have chance of becoming commercially successful?
Activity: 686

a token without hitting exchange is a as good as a dead donkey. Where will they decide the price if not exchange..

Token should be on market at the end otherwise it will worth nothing. Through it we can invest too but after we know the project run as expected. We can be an earlier investors via ICO and we can be a late investors through the market.
Of course the token will be on the exchange. This is a very big project, we have about 40 people in our team members. The  website has information about the team and their contacts!

Thanks, continuous clarification and in clear words, like this one, can maintain the confidence in the project, which from what I see has a grandiose, really
Activity: 249

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 6
Activity: 4
What amount do you need to collect and what will this money go to?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Looks very interesting, I have to take a deeper look into your project.

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
What characteristics does your mathematical algorithm take into account? Why is it not state in the whitepaper?
Jump to: