Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 57. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I seen this tweet:

On August 21, we was successful present our projects: Scientificcoin and Healthmonitor at BlockShow Americas. Also, we became winners of BlockShow Oscar.

https://twitter.com/scientificcoin/status/1037311784867319809

Can anyone explaine me? This 2 projects both from same developers? What with previous project (Healthmonitor)? They finished developed them or this in ICO stage as well?
According to information from Icobench rating platform: Health Monitor ICO was end 31st Jan 2018, they raised: $562,680 value of tokens sold in ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
I agree! The community will be the deciding factor for the future of the project. Some regulations and procedures will make the community more trustworthy about the project. Community support will increase the value of the currency.

It is no secret that the community determines the progress of the project in the crypto world, investors are not one of the determinants of success but indeed the big community is more than a supporter and can even become friends.

Well, I would argue that investors mean less than having a strong community. If this community doesn't support the the project financially, then the projects won't even be given a chance. So investors are pretty important as well.

I agree. Without money, i.e. investors, there probably won't be a project to be supported by the community. Imo many factors determine the success of a project, one of them is of course a supportive community but another enough financial means to develop an excellent product.
Of course a good community is needed to maintain the attention in the project but for that a good project with and good community manager is also needed.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I seen this tweet:

On August 21, we was successful present our projects: Scientificcoin and Healthmonitor at BlockShow Americas. Also, we became winners of BlockShow Oscar.

https://twitter.com/scientificcoin/status/1037311784867319809

Can anyone explaine me? This 2 projects both from same developers? What with previous project (Healthmonitor)? They finished developed them or this in ICO stage as well?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.
I agree! The community will be the deciding factor for the future of the project. Some regulations and procedures will make the community more trustworthy about the project. Community support will increase the value of the currency.

It is no secret that the community determines the progress of the project in the crypto world, investors are not one of the determinants of success but indeed the big community is more than a supporter and can even become friends.

Well, I would argue that investors mean less than having a strong community. If this community doesn't support the the project financially, then the projects won't even be given a chance. So investors are pretty important as well.

I agree. Without money, i.e. investors, there probably won't be a project to be supported by the community. Imo many factors determine the success of a project, one of them is of course a supportive community but another enough financial means to develop an excellent product.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
In my opinion, most of the projects at this stage are in a quiet state of development, and the market has entered a relatively long bear market. SCIENTIFICCOIN needs to wait for the market to pick up.

we are already in contact with investors that are not much worried about the bear market. Of course, we need to finalize deals
I think that the Bear market is already at the stage of completion, with the advent of positive crypto news, the bull market will begin soon.

I think so too. Most people expext 5.8k to be the bottom and a sideways market or bull market after that. Lets hope for the best.
We can only wait when weak hands sell their coins and tokens, then no one will lower the price and the market will start moving up.

So if you are a trader you might consider buying in the presale and ride the upswing that may come.
Activity: 518
In my opinion, most of the projects at this stage are in a quiet state of development, and the market has entered a relatively long bear market. SCIENTIFICCOIN needs to wait for the market to pick up.

we are already in contact with investors that are not much worried about the bear market. Of course, we need to finalize deals
I think that the Bear market is already at the stage of completion, with the advent of positive crypto news, the bull market will begin soon.

I think so too. Most people expext 5.8k to be the bottom and a sideways market or bull market after that. Lets hope for the best.
We can only wait when weak hands sell their coins and tokens, then no one will lower the price and the market will start moving up.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I hope Scientificcoin has a good time also at the World Blockchain Congress on September 27th, these project exhibitions are certainly bringing great visibility, and the work done on them will be rewarded soon

So far, there is no sign that this project will attend the event but who knows, maybe they are interested and will plan to participate on the event soon.

There is a press release on their website that states that they'll gonna attend World Blockchain Congress in Malta on September 26th and 27th and will present the project on that event. Smiley

That's great news, looks like the team is keeping busy. Do you guys think it's hard to get to participate in events like that?

There are different ways to get into events like this one: typically by paying but also with a good networking
I guess that it works like any other event in any other area. At the end of the day money talks.

you gotta do mingling with potential partners and this is a good way to do it.

Yes, it's a "pay to play" game ...

Well, you broke the rules by getting paid with getting an Oscar Smiley

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Yes, Community support and good applied marketing can pass on the image that the project deserves, and all the great possibilities of its future application, but the market still has great influence and this can not be ignored, the better the recovery, the more force will have the project because visibility it already has enough

Community is the best support for a project to keep alive. Without it, a project will hard to transform their idea which is bad for the future of a project.

However, in this case the community needs to invest in the projects as well so it is not enough to have fans of the idea.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Yes, Community support and good applied marketing can pass on the image that the project deserves, and all the great possibilities of its future application, but the market still has great influence and this can not be ignored, the better the recovery, the more force will have the project because visibility it already has enough

Community is the best support for a project to keep alive. Without it, a project will hard to transform their idea which is bad for the future of a project.
Activity: 686

Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/
I's always the trick to work out what ICOs actually offer value for money. Get it right and get rich. Get it wrong and get broke.

Yes, even if we don't want to run an ICO but only a private sale. Indeed, our investors should be more educated in risk taking
Activity: 434
If the community is smart enough to regulate all that stuff so that's ok. Otherwise, it can be like isolated system not in demand among other people not within.
Activity: 462
Activity: 602
http://scientificcoin.com/

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: