Pages:
Author

Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓 - page 53. (Read 65855 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi when is the distribution of airdrop?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this project will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.
I think its very interesting project!!!
But interestingly your blockchain will be developed?

Our blockchain development is in progress
I think that an own blockchain is essential to this kind of project. I hope they don't have too many problems with it once it's launched.

I think there maybe minor issues that will arise once the mainnet had been launched but I'm confident in the team's ability to resolve it asap.

It's popular now for projects to have their own blockchains, brings additional value to the project. Do you guys plan to launch on your own blockchain straight away or you gonna use some in the beginning and then switch to your own later on?
Good question, I would rather they start with their own blockchaain to avoid a future migration.
Activity: 686
The feeling of distrust about the Development Team is not something so unusual, unfortunately there is the fear of the unknown, always, but I hope we have continuous information on this course, both regarding development, as well as its Professionals
Activity: 14
Nice project, very interesting a big work. Thanks forma the Airdrop.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this project will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.

I think that an own blockchain is essential to this kind of project. I hope they don't have too many problems with it once it's launched.

I think there maybe minor issues that will arise once the mainnet had been launched but I'm confident in the team's ability to resolve it asap.

It's popular now for projects to have their own blockchains, brings additional value to the project. Do you guys plan to launch on your own blockchain straight away or you gonna use some in the beginning and then switch to your own later on?

Currentl SNcoin are besed on Ethereum: on Feb, at the time of the official launch, we will switch to our own blockchain
Activity: 518
I seen this tweet:

On August 21, we was successful present our projects: Scientificcoin and Healthmonitor at BlockShow Americas. Also, we became winners of BlockShow Oscar.

https://twitter.com/scientificcoin/status/1037311784867319809

Can anyone explaine me? This 2 projects both from same developers? What with previous project (Healthmonitor)? They finished developed them or this in ICO stage as well?
According to information from Icobench rating platform: Health Monitor ICO was end 31st Jan 2018, they raised: $562,680 value of tokens sold in ICO.

But why this tokens dont trading at exchanges? I cant see at coinmarketcap? ICO finished a half year ago. How going development?

It is probably work in progress. They have a limited amount of funds and probably don't want to pay for high listing fees.

But without exchanges tokens dont have any value... When ICO of their first project finished? Does scientific coins have some agreements with exchanges already?

It is a security token.

Investors are waiting for the company gain some money and distribute the profit. Later exchanges probably will be there.
You are right, it is strange that the project HealthMonitor still does not have any listing. I Think that team should have explanation on this issue.

I've already explained several times: main investors (98% of the capital) agreed to wait for the listing until the first machines are placed in the market to avoid a dump.
Thanks for the explanation, I have some of these tokens - it remains only to wait when first machines to be run into operation. I hope this will be a successful start, and the machines will be universally recognized.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 462
I seen this tweet:

On August 21, we was successful present our projects: Scientificcoin and Healthmonitor at BlockShow Americas. Also, we became winners of BlockShow Oscar.

Can anyone explaine me? This 2 projects both from same developers? What with previous project (Healthmonitor)? They finished developed them or this in ICO stage as well?
According to information from Icobench rating platform: Health Monitor ICO was end 31st Jan 2018, they raised: $562,680 value of tokens sold in ICO.

But why this tokens dont trading at exchanges? I cant see at coinmarketcap? ICO finished a half year ago. How going development?

It is probably work in progress. They have a limited amount of funds and probably don't want to pay for high listing fees.

But without exchanges tokens dont have any value... When ICO of their first project finished? Does scientific coins have some agreements with exchanges already?

It is a security token.

Investors are waiting for the company gain some money and distribute the profit. Later exchanges probably will be there.
You are right, it is strange that the project HealthMonitor still does not have any listing. I Think that team should have explanation on this issue.

I've already explained several times: main investors (98% of the capital) agreed to wait for the listing until the first machines are placed in the market to avoid a dump.
It makes sense, that's one of the few projects that is thinking in launching their product instead of speculate with it.
This is a nice project , i joined your airdrop !! And where are your road map team ?

On Feb 19, our platform will be live
I seen this tweet:

It is a security token.

Activity: 518
I seen this tweet:

It is a security token.

Merit: 104
This is a nice project , i joined your airdrop !! And where are your road map team ?

Actually the airdrop was reopened, I am happy to know that new members will arrive at the project, I saw him a few hours ago:https://airdropalert.com/airdrop/Scientificcoin

Oh really? I didn't know they were planning to reopen it again, good news. I'm sure it's gonna attract more people and potential investors to the scientificcoin project.
I hope their tokens will sometime cost a lot of money. Now many projects are doing airdrops, and at the end it's nothing costs (eth gas value exceed the value of tokens).
www.Zercados.com

Actually the airdrop was reopened, I am happy to know that new members will arrive at the project, I saw him a few hours ago:https://airdropalert.com/airdrop/Scientificcoin

Oh really? I didn't know they were planning to reopen it again, good news. I'm sure it's gonna attract more people and potential investors to the scientificcoin project.
Activity: 686

Activity: 9
Activity: 434
I seen this tweet:

It is a security token.

Without exchange listing, i dont think projects will raise good amounts of money. I was in a bounty recently which won't be listed in an exchange, i left the scene very quickly:)

Exchange is a must for the future of a project and there is no way not to do so. People won't be interested in a project if the project has a plan not to list it on any exhange.

Agree, but with the current market condition the tokens wouldn't be worth anything so it's probably a wise decision to wait until Healthmonitor generates revenue and then list on exchanges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I seen this tweet:

It is a security token.

Without exchange listing, i dont think projects will raise good amounts of money. I was in a bounty recently which won't be listed in an exchange, i left the scene very quickly:)

Exchange is a must for the future of a project and there is no way not to do so. People won't be interested in a project if the project has a plan not to list it on any exhange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I seen this tweet:

It is a security token.

Pages:
Jump to: