Pages:
Author

Topic: [SCRT] | X11 PoW + PoS | Secret Coin for Secret Games by TEAM SECRET - page 3. (Read 62674 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Well, for those of us that follow several projects at a time, (And, yes, I am interested in in you being successful regardless of any profit I might or might not make), this is the place to get information out, especially if the exchanges are important to your coin.

I do not "hype" or play games with these coins, there are plenty of people that like that kind of stuff.  I am not one of those.

Having run businesses myself, I will tell you that if you truly want to be successful, you use all avenues available to you to help you along the way.  Knowing that there is a lot of silly stuff on these forums, I would strive to have a positive, professional and consistent presence here and anywhere else you can get idea out and keep people interested.

If you believe that your project and company will thrive without any presence here, that would be completely your right to try it.

I will follow out of interest in what you are attempting, and if you get a nice site up and running, would be fine with going there for info.  Don't have time or the inclination to log into everyone's slack channels and wade through hours of back and forth.  That should be the consistent entries here to build trust and community with updates.

The long periods of no updates happen a lot with coins playing games, just don't want to see you go down that road.  That allows a lot of games to be played.

This ultimately is your business, run it how you need to.

Either way, I wish you all the luck and success in the world.

Thank for being always comprehensive. Also you are thinking the right way.

When also say that "there is a lot of silly stuff on these forums" it certainty one of the wise things that i read here on this thread. We try to do something different and people yell from news not only to see things going ok, but only because they expect the traditional "pump". We're sorry, but no. No pumps like the last euphoria in this world. All major buys in the market was our own buys to setup our coin reserve - for exchanger and Market.

About the updates... when you are in a phase of development, the updates are technical and only some will people understand, or otherwise, better not to have updates. To make a update just for because, it is not a good strategy. You said once: "no news is good news", so, that is our view too

Thanks for your wishes! We are alive and we will be for a long time.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Cheesy now that is some funny shit right there....
 Undecided
LMFAOAUI

I understood that is not pump dump & scam project, so wait a bit. I am ok, when price is quite stable and devs visible. It is 2 or 3 month since they officialy working. I am ok to wait till end of Summer. For me it is important to have good start. Let's give them more time, I hope it will be fine.

main site sure, should come back Smiley

If you have any coins you can sell it safe. Price is quite stable for several weeks. If you was willing just to play and get profit, wait. it is not for daily trading now. (Or you can make some pump, welcome Smiley )

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
 Cheesy now that is some funny shit right there....
 Undecided
LMFAOAUI
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
SCRT is where its supposed to be on track .  Wink
Activity: 593
Shocked wondering why nothing has transpired here with anything that was supposed to happen by now. it always amazes me what the community adopts and what it seems to flock to flog. #hilarious...PS- the secretcoin site is well, not safe to visit per what i see anyway...
-As always, just my two cents as im entitled

"Checking your profile, im seing your coin website is not looking good either. http://imgur.com/1KUgoal . Are you promoting your coin here?"

lfo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
BNM founder
 Shocked wondering why nothing has transpired here with anything that was supposed to happen by now. it always amazes me what the community adopts and what it seems to flock to flog. #hilarious...PS- the secretcoin site is well, not safe to visit per what i see anyway...
-As always, just my two cents as im entitled
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Haahahaa. are you still waiting games? Grin I ve never seen such an untalented dev like teamsecret. 8 months passed but still no game hahahahahahahah Grin

You must be new here fella!

http://orig01.deviantart.net/a064/f/2013/145/4/4/you_must_be_new_here___new_here_by_juanito316ss-d66itjp.jpg
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Shhhh, you'll make 'em mad and they will leave!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Haahahaa. are you still waiting games? Grin I ve never seen such an untalented dev like teamsecret. 8 months passed but still no game hahahahahahahah Grin
Activity: 824
Annual interest is 2.75%.

2.75% x 10 000 SCRT = 275 SCRT

So in one week should be 275/52 ≈ 5.29 SCRT.

Why did I get only 0.1 SCRT?

Today I received only 0.00003465 SCRT (10,000 SCRT; age: 7 days) and 0.43277966 SCRT (1400 SCRT; age: 5 days). Can anybody explain me how PoS works? Any daily limits or random interest?
At each block you have a chance to get a reward, its pretty random and depends on the number of coins staking on your wallet. Imagine you have 10k staking and the network is 100k, you have 10% chance to get a reward next block.
You all get more or less 2.75% of your portfolio in 1 year if the network is stable.
Activity: 246
Annual interest is 2.75%.

2.75% x 10 000 SCRT = 275 SCRT

So in one week should be 275/52 ≈ 5.29 SCRT.

Why did I get only 0.1 SCRT?

Today I received only 0.00003465 SCRT (10,000 SCRT; age: 7 days) and 0.43277966 SCRT (1400 SCRT; age: 5 days). Can anybody explain me how PoS works? Any daily limits or random interest?
legendary
Well, for those of us that follow several projects at a time, (And, yes, I am interested in in you being successful regardless of any profit I might or might not make), this is the place to get information out, especially if the exchanges are important to your coin.

I do not "hype" or play games with these coins, there are plenty of people that like that kind of stuff.  I am not one of those.

Having run businesses myself, I will tell you that if you truly want to be successful, you use all avenues available to you to help you along the way.  Knowing that there is a lot of silly stuff on these forums, I would strive to have a positive, professional and consistent presence here and anywhere else you can get idea out and keep people interested.

If you believe that your project and company will thrive without any presence here, that would be completely your right to try it.

I will follow out of interest in what you are attempting, and if you get a nice site up and running, would be fine with going there for info.  Don't have time or the inclination to log into everyone's slack channels and wade through hours of back and forth.  That should be the consistant entries here to build trust and community with updates.

The long periods of no updates happen a lot with coins playing games, just don't want to see you go down that road.  That allows a lot of games to be played.

This ultimately is your business, run it how you need to.

Either way, I wish you all the luck and success in the world.
Activity: 444
Good name,

Actually want good professional projects.  Every coin says long project.  Unfortunately, almost all that follow this patter turn into scams. 

Not saying this one is, just saying long periods of silence don't lend themselves to earning trust.
[...]

We are here all day : https://telegram.me/joinchat/Bt2JxQZGmVB2Ai3FjOBOtA  Smiley

We just launched here the coin because "it was a must, a need". It is a kind of "religion method" when someone gets one coin out and -> "hey, must be on bcttalk!!!".
This coin is only a tool for a bigger platform. Meanwhile, and for all btctalk users, they can play the hype while the whole supply isn't controlled by the new exchange point system. Some traders are already taking advantage of this hype and building their "bags".

We have our schedule and our road map. When things get real, you probably will see some news outside here.
This coin will not follow the pattern you mentioned. Also, if we get much more thoughts about that, we probably will close the thread, move to our site and start the marketing campaign one month before the launch.

But, till now, we will leave this open. We just sorry for the delay on the reply's. If you were on the Telegram Chat group, probably we 've already talked today, and yesterday....even on Easter day Smiley

Cheers"
legendary
Good name,

Actually want good professional projects.  Every coin says long project.  Unfortunately, almost all that follow this patter turn into scams. 

Not saying this one is, just saying long periods of silence don't lend themselves to earning trust.

if you are not a Dev, don't feel obligated to answer for them......
In coins, with all the scams and BS, no, I do not.

Want to be taken seriously, need to act like it.

fast money , that's what you want .
go play PnD dump coins .
dev told that this is a long project.

the holders will be reward  Cool
legendary
In coins, with all the scams and BS, no, I do not.

Want to be taken seriously, need to act like it.
Activity: 824
You have no patience  Grin
legendary
Well, two months of full time work and two weeks since any update from Devs.  Not creating a very professional impression from people that want to start a company.  It all counts if you are serious about being successful.

Not saying you need to hype or make super progress, but staying engaged makes a very good impression and builds trust.

As always, best of luck.

damn , I missed that dump  Sad
I want cheap scrt too
I will put some orders maybe a dipshit will sell again  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Thanks for the dumper last days, I catch juicy scrt @1500 to 1010! See you soon to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: