Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 136. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
October 05, 2015, 03:10:36 PM
Upssss.... some dump enought to cut price down 50%

Looks like someone's bot's on the fritz on polo. It's gonna hurt when the owner sees what it's done.
Activity: 368
October 05, 2015, 03:02:07 PM
Upssss.... some dump enought to cut price down 50%
Activity: 624
October 04, 2015, 08:12:22 PM
code: Yes, poison.
You work like it, you often, not always,  get into discussions and you ruin them. I made one metaphorical mention of you, and you turn yourself into a victim of the hypocritical biggot named Kewde. While you ignore all other mentioned arguments.
Good night.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 04, 2015, 07:57:17 PM
Cut the pitty party crap CH, what part of this is hard to grasp.

The communities decisions to ban you would be quite different to a censor. They would establish terms and conditions of participation. You voluntarily sign up to them. If you want to participate in this thread, you have to show respect for others. If you don't, then the comunity can use their human right of freedom of association to distance themselves from you and your conduct.

You are being a menance, we do have the right, as a whole to delete your posts in this Announcment thread until you start using it with respect and following its true purpose.
You are filling it with clutter, you wont debate fairly, you will not accept the counter arguments at all and have demonstrated you are extremely unhealthy at this time.

My heart goes out to you, however, you will not take advice from anyone and thus. That will not be resiprocated fairly until you consider pulling your head in and using the proper forums to be heard.. This is not one of them, the reason that is not clear to you already is just one of the many ammounting reasons that land you in the unhealthy catogory in my mind.

Please consider your options and i encourage you to follow the guidance given to you by people here to be heard in the appropiate way.

You can make your own thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
You can participate in a discussion at slack chat :  https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
You can also make your own thread at the Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

You failed to take note thus:

Child-harold: if you wish to participate here you will follow the small ammount of rules set by the comunity.

You will not discuss things that are on your mind here anymore (repeat them over and over and over again and not accept the answers given). You will make your own thread and ANNOUNCE them here (edit:you will be allowed to post links to respectful threads, not some loaded up hate thread) for people to go and disscuss them in the appropiate parts of this forum!

You will be respectful to your peers here and if you have questions about an update or anything else for that matter you will again, make your own thread and link to it here for discussion in the appropiate part of this forum.

This is an announcment thread, one that you are cluttering with your rants, one that you are disrespecting the entire comunity devs included with your paranoid delusions.. It will not be accepted by this comunity anymore and thus you will find your posts deleted unless you follow these simple rules and understand what Announcment means.

Call it what you will, these are the rules given to you all the same. I encourage you to try these things. Im sure you will be pleasantly surprised at how effective they are in regards to your ongoing concerns.

Fail to follow the gudlines given to you and you will have your posts deleted its that simple. The alternatives are not unfair! The fact you are unwilling to abide by simple respect shows you are not after what you say you are, or else i believe you could easily follow them to get your desired outcome.

Untill you do these things you will have your clutter delted. No need for paranoid delusions about it being something quite different. Its not rocket science. Follow the appropiate path to be heard or find yourself at a dead end here!
Activity: 111
Merit: 15
Eat, sleep, code, repeat.
October 04, 2015, 07:41:52 PM
It's false what you are saying. Anybody attempting to review who is willing to spend the time searching for an explanation will be able to do a review.

I disagree and think you're being naive.
I don't think I am. Anyone willing and smart enough to go through the source and willing to spend the time can.
For example:
https://github.com/ShadowProject/shadow/blob/master/src/ringsig.cpp

(+) Well structured
(+) Well named variable names and functions that explain the essence of what the function is supposed to do.
(-) Not spoonfed documentation on what every line of code actually does.
Seemingly that negative mark is needed to do a review, it can easily be done the reviewer and that process will eventually teach him a lot more than just spoonfed documentation, be cause they went through the proces of figuring everything out themselves. And yes there are people out there, like me, doing just that.

I know this will be deleted shortly, and I don't mind, but sometimes I get a laugh seeing you acting this way.

You're OK with your posts being deleted? You shouldn't be. I can see English is not your native tongue and you represented yourself with passion. Whether i disagree with you or not is not relevant. No censorship required. Your voice should be heard.

I'm okay with not perpetuating your horrendous argumentation, your attitude and disrespect towards people who want a constuctive conversation about this subject. You are poison in that way.
You seem to sicken the discussion every time you enter.

If you continue a discussion in behaviour that is appropriate and respectful to others, you are allowed to speak freely.
It is not your opinion that we're trying to eradicte from this topic, but rather the way you present it.

I for a fact started a truely constructive debate in slack, where we're actually having a real discussion about this topic and it's been clean so far, different opinions but nobody is getting shunned.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 04, 2015, 07:27:43 PM
It's false what you are saying. Anybody attempting to review who is willing to spend the time searching for an explanation will be able to do a review.

I disagree and think you're being naive.

I know this will be deleted shortly, and I don't mind, but sometimes I get a laugh seeing you acting this way.

You're OK with your posts being deleted? You shouldn't be. I can see English is not your native tongue and you represented yourself with passion. Whether i disagree with you or not is not relevant. No censorship required. Your voice should be heard.
October 04, 2015, 06:57:39 PM
Bringing out the market will incentivize more peer reviews, so why not?

Anybody attempting to review will ask the same questions as Zeuner

Your posts contain very hideous failures in terms of arguments.
That such a massive generalization that I'm really stunned anyone even dares to say something like that.

It's false what you are saying. Anybody attempting to review who is willing to spend the time searching for an explanation will be able to do a review. Zeuner wanted documentation, to which in some degree I agree would be helpful, but that was a long time ago, more information has been added over that period and still is being produced.
It took me a while to figure everything out about this nice piece of software. I still haven't figured everything out myself, doing so every day.

The code is based on Bitcoin, so any transaction in SDC is pretty much the same as Bitcoin.

Hello? Missed the point much?

Missed the point?
Bitcoin provides anonimity to some degree, we have added more anonimity to it with ShadowSend. Most people are comfortable of using Bitcoin, and as the situation is at the moment, it are a lot of people.
If you don't trust bitcoin enough, then this product is not for you. Or you can take your chances, that's what the whole altcoin business is about, taking chances and being in on the ground level.

October 04, 2015, 06:56:17 PM
josh: Sigh... And they will get the same answer as has been stated now over 10 times to you. " commenting the code and preparing it fully for review is not the highest consensus priority right now. However it has always been a priority. It has always been on the todo list. And when it's done you will be notified." Sinking in yet?
Activity: 812
October 04, 2015, 06:25:31 PM

Anybody attempting to review will ask the same questions as Zeuner

The code is based on Bitcoin, so any transaction in SDC is pretty much the same as Bitcoin.

Hello? Missed the point much?
October 04, 2015, 05:42:13 PM
You put something out there, if there's something wrong it will be brought to attention,and they'll fix it.

Hence for that same reason coins can't be stolen if they're in SDC and that is a fact. (Unless the vulnerability also affects Bitcoin)

Hopefully we'll attract some attention of crypto experts when the Alpha Market releases.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 04, 2015, 05:27:12 PM
edu-online: Glad to hear you are all excited about shadowmarket. Just wanted to share that we aim to release shadowmarket alpha next month. We will send out private invites once its ready for testing so stay tuned!

Next month? Who are you? ....rutherford...are you part of the dev team?

Can anyone else confirm SD Market will be in ALPHA stage next month?

Rutherford's a bot that relays messages from slack. That was edu-online the community manager and they're aiming for alpha testing to begin next month. It's in the last announcement but it was a biggie so I wouldn't be surprised if a few people missed it.

- how will the users funds be "decentralized".....how will the escrow in SDC market be different than the ones currently on East India and other established Tor Markets?

Current plan for the market development:

- ShadowCore V1.3.3.3 hardfork (19th October 00:00 GMT)
- ShadowCore GUI v2 (November 2015)
- ShadowMarket v1 (November 2015)
- Decentralized Escrow (tba)
- Voting + Feedback and rating system (tba)
- ShadowChat v2 (tba)

The decentralized escrow won't be part of the alpha version so I expect more details will be released about how it'll work when they're closer to integrating it.

- will there be PGP implementation for sending addresses to and from user and seller?

No need. SDC has a built-in encrypted messaging system (which they're planning to upgrade to function with the market).

- what other features will SDC have to draw vendors and clients from other markets over to the SDC market.

To be honest I think a well designed and well-functioning decentralized marketplace with built in encrypted messaging and a fully integrated private currency kinda sells itself.

It terrifies me you are pushing on to the Market without peer review of ShadowSend
"If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission." -- Rear Admiral Grace Hopper

Rear Admiral? (haha) ... Too easy.
Activity: 896
October 04, 2015, 04:36:57 PM
edu-online: Glad to hear you are all excited about shadowmarket. Just wanted to share that we aim to release shadowmarket alpha next month. We will send out private invites once its ready for testing so stay tuned!

Rutherford's a bot that relays messages from slack. That was edu-online the community manager and they're aiming for alpha testing to begin next month. It's in the last announcement but it was a biggie so I wouldn't be surprised if a few people missed it.

- how will the users funds be "decentralized".....how will the escrow in SDC market be different than the ones currently on East India and other established Tor Markets?

- ShadowChat v2 (tba)

The decentralized escrow won't be part of the alpha version so I expect more details will be released about how it'll work when they're closer to integrating it.

- will there be PGP implementation for sending addresses to and from user and seller?

No need. SDC has a built-in encrypted messaging system (which they're planning to upgrade to function with the market).

- what other features will SDC have to draw vendors and clients from other markets over to the SDC market.

To be honest I think a well designed and well-functioning decentralized marketplace with built in encrypted messaging and a fully integrated private currency kinda sells itself.

It terrifies me you are pushing on to the Market without peer review of ShadowSend
"If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission." -- Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 04, 2015, 04:08:21 PM

- ShadowChat v2 (tba)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
October 04, 2015, 03:36:53 PM
For anyone who hasent see this already here is some questions answered regarding ShadowMarket

http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/shadowmarket/q-a

If you have anymore questions you are more then welcome to and i encourage you to see that

You can make your own thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
You can participate in a discussion at slack chat :  https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
You can also make your own thread at the Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

To be heard appropiately.

Providing you are respectful, you should find all the answers you need regarding anything to do with The Shadow Project.

Here is the most recent dev update on this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12569646
October 04, 2015, 02:28:23 PM

- ShadowChat v2 (tba)

Activity: 896
October 04, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

rutherford is an automated irc>slack>bitcointalk account.

see the recent dev update for the answers to all of your questions you sweet sweet diseased child. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12569646
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2015, 02:08:30 PM

October 04, 2015, 01:51:00 PM
October 04, 2015, 12:59:08 PM
What will the advantages of making a listing on the SD market platform be vs placing one through the typical markets? Will SDC use any methods to ensure the user stays anonymous?

"advantages of making a listing on the SD market platform" is odd thing to say. Is there any advantage between listings? IMO all markets are the same, text and images.
But to make a listing on typical markets you need to trust the market operator, with Shadow's decentralization that problem is solved. No losing of funds.

Plus there's another obvious advantage - sending/receiving payments in ShadowTokens allows you to transact with a much greater degree of privacy than if you were using Bitcoin.
October 04, 2015, 12:54:45 PM
What will the advantages of making a listing on the SD market platform be vs placing one through the typical markets? Will SDC use any methods to ensure the user stays anonymous?

"advantages of making a listing on the SD market platform" is odd thing to say. Is there any advantage between listings? IMO all markets are the same, text and images.
But to make a listing on typical markets you need to trust the market operator, with Shadow's decentralization that problem is solved. No losing of funds.
Jump to: