Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 132. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
October 19, 2015, 06:47:26 PM
Had a quick chat with someone called Millen on IRC earlier ("SebaSebastian" had been PM'ing him to ask if he wanted be part of great sdc pump chance for much btc profit!). Roll Eyes
He mentioned he's added a section for Shadow on his site Crypto Junction:  

https://cryptojunction.com/cryptocurrency/shadowcash/
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2015, 06:08:01 PM
Hey guys,
Got a bunch of SDC stuck on Cryptsy. Yeah, I know.
Anyway, this is the response they gave to my growing frustration:

Shadowcoin is offline until the developers fix the issue.
Our wallet will not stay online longer than 60 seconds and keeps throwing the following error:
Relaying wtx e0f6edc008
shadowcoind: key.cpp:470: void CExtKeyPair::EncodeP(unsigned char*) const: Assertion `pubkey.size() == 33' failed.
Until the developers resolve this issue there is nothing we can do

I don't know what this means, but I have no problem running the wallet, and neither does it appear other exchanges. Any thoughts other than 'don't use Cryptsy'?

A solution has been given to Cryptsy by Ryno. Now let's hope they answer and that they will update regularly in the future ....

Also ... we've forked ! Welcome to the new thinner ring signatures Smiley

nb: please update to the latest version of the wallet, which you will find there: http://shadow.cash/downloads/latest/. Some older version of 1.3.3.3 might not work well.
I am pretty sure that thinner ring sigs equals more better. And I am also pretty sure that Cryptsy hasn't been good at updating wallets for at least a year now, maybe longer. Might be how their holdings are setup. I moved out of there a loooong time ago except for my BillMurrayCoin... which I need to GET OUT RIGHT NOW!

More importantly, GOOD JOB DEVS! Epic update.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
October 19, 2015, 03:10:57 AM
Hey guys,

Our wallet will not stay online longer than 60 seconds and keeps throwing the following error:
Relaying wtx e0f6edc008
shadowcoind: key.cpp:470: void CExtKeyPair::EncodeP(unsigned char*) const: Assertion `pubkey.size() == 33' failed.

I don't know what this means, but I have no problem running the wallet, and neither does it appear other exchanges. Any thoughts other than 'don't use Cryptsy'?

A solution has been given to Cryptsy by Ryno. Now let's hope they answer and that they will update regularly in the future ....

Also ... we've forked ! Welcome to the new thinner ring signatures Smiley

nb: please update to the latest version of the wallet, which you will find there: http://shadow.cash/downloads/latest/. Some older version of 1.3.3.3 might not work well.
Activity: 821
October 18, 2015, 02:27:57 PM
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
October 18, 2015, 09:32:49 AM
Hey guys,

Relaying wtx e0f6edc008

Yeah, nobody else has ever reported that issue. Their wallet is trying to create public keys greater than or less than 33 characters. Very weird since the source code only creates public keys that are 33 characters in length.
Activity: 672
October 17, 2015, 10:01:06 PM
Hey guys,

Relaying wtx e0f6edc008

Cryptsy has been fucking everyone over. DigiByte as well. They should be shut down they are corrupt
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 17, 2015, 09:11:15 PM
Hey guys,

Relaying wtx e0f6edc008

legendary
Activity: 1456
October 17, 2015, 10:47:22 AM
Is the hard fork still happening on the 19th?

edit

Haven't been paying attention to this new anon proposal, but it sounds interesting

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zero-knowledge-transactions-1211093
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
October 16, 2015, 02:47:17 PM
Just uploaded to http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.3.3.4.tmp_macosx.dmg
will get the latest link updated. Thanks X1235

It works Smiley Thank you rynomster!
Activity: 164
October 16, 2015, 01:41:42 PM

Great, thank you ffmad Smiley

Actually this file cannot be decompressed and unarchived. It produces shadow_1.3.3.3_macosx.app.tgz.cpgz

You can tar xfz it, but let me create a .dmg for you.
I have a sliding tag on the v1.3.3 branch called v1.3.3.4.tmp, busy building it.
I will upload it to the downloads folder, then as soon as 1.3.3.4 is released I will update it again.

Just uploaded to http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.3.3.4.tmp_macosx.dmg
will get the latest link updated. Thanks X1235
October 16, 2015, 01:40:31 PM
Shoutout to kewde/code for getting involved! He's getting some serious shit done behind the scenes.

Allien deserves some credit too!
Activity: 164
October 16, 2015, 01:24:43 PM

Actually this file cannot be decompressed and unarchived. It produces shadow_1.3.3.3_macosx.app.tgz.cpgz

You can tar xfz it, but let me create a .dmg for you.
I have a sliding tag on the v1.3.3 branch called v1.3.3.4.tmp, busy building it.
I will upload it to the downloads folder, then as soon as 1.3.3.4 is released I will update it again.
October 15, 2015, 04:48:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
October 15, 2015, 03:45:44 PM
October 15, 2015, 03:20:59 PM
http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.3.3.3_macosx.dmg

Error 404 - Not Found

Where is the wallet for OS X? Thank you.
October 15, 2015, 11:34:15 AM
Here's my 24-word mnemonic phrase:
Code:
club across broom opera hope review alpha ginger exclude vast warfare fruit father mango utility student firm trumpet siren apple behind husband popular bullet 

I have 200 coins in an address associated with that master key. (http://shadowchain.info/address/Sj2Y4qatoNxDbXzwyrBKoSmT1289FDQq4V)

There's a password required to recover the HD keys associated with that phrase (which in my opinion, should NOT be optional). If anyone wants 200 SDC, feel free to try and recover the HD key from that phrase with the correct password combination.

Still untouched
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
October 14, 2015, 05:14:58 PM
Hopefully the exchanges have already updated their binaries Smiley

I let Lindsey(?) on Cryptsy know about the imminent hard fork last week...
Don't know if it matters seeing as their wallet is in perpetual maintenance mode but whatever...
Activity: 111
Merit: 15
Eat, sleep, code, repeat.
October 14, 2015, 04:10:05 PM
Hopefully the exchanges have already updated their binaries Smiley
Activity: 821
October 14, 2015, 03:56:24 PM
Jump to: