Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 134. (Read 1289635 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
October 08, 2015, 10:44:31 AM
Quote from: shadowproject.io link=http://doc.shadowproject.io/?shell#introduction
HTML cryptobrowser
ShadowCore is an HTML Cryptobrowser and a secure platform through which the cryptocurrency, ShadowCash, can be transferred. One of the significant advantages of ShadowCore is its deep integration with the rest of Shadow’s features as well as offering native TOR support for IP obfuscation.

I didn't realize TOR was native in Core. Anything special we need to do to access .onion sites or is there a Quick Start Guide to using this browsing feature?

I don't think it can access websites natively. To use the native TOR support, I'm fairly certain you just enter the TOR proxy address as a SOCKS proxy in the Options.

Correct.. you enter your TOR Proxy Address into the SOCKS Proxy in Options for GUI or run the daemon with "-proxy=127.0.0.1:9050".
Same as Bitcoin as this functionality comes from there.

Ah, thanks guys.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2015, 10:31:06 AM
Quote from: shadowproject.io link=http://doc.shadowproject.io/?shell#introduction
HTML cryptobrowser
ShadowCore is an HTML Cryptobrowser and a secure platform through which the cryptocurrency, ShadowCash, can be transferred. One of the significant advantages of ShadowCore is its deep integration with the rest of Shadow’s features as well as offering native TOR support for IP obfuscation.

I didn't realize TOR was native in Core. Anything special we need to do to access .onion sites or is there a Quick Start Guide to using this browsing feature?

I don't think it can access websites natively. To use the native TOR support, I'm fairly certain you just enter the TOR proxy address as a SOCKS proxy in the Options.

Correct.. you enter your TOR Proxy Address into the SOCKS Proxy in Options for GUI or run the daemon with "-proxy=127.0.0.1:9050".
Same as Bitcoin as this functionality comes from there.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
October 08, 2015, 09:59:14 AM
HTML cryptobrowser

legendary
October 08, 2015, 09:54:57 AM
HTML cryptobrowser

legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
October 08, 2015, 07:58:28 AM
This wallet looks amazing.. Shocked

Lots of work being put into the wallet design by crz. If you have any suggestions for a page layout, he's open to all suggestions. We were talking yesterday about ideas for the Receiving tab in the new GUI2.0 that he's creating.

Well crz is doing a great job.
I'll grab some SDC now  Wink
October 08, 2015, 07:55:26 AM

Lots of work being put into the wallet design by crz. If you have any suggestions for a page layout, he's open to them all. We were talking yesterday about ideas for the Receiving tab in the new GUI2.0 that he's creating.
Activity: 280
From Russia with love
October 08, 2015, 07:53:35 AM
October 08, 2015, 07:40:26 AM
code: You clearly don't understand the difference between an alpha market and a beta market.

Beta includes trade.

This is common sense, I can't even express this with certainty, but hey it's common sense.

Then again the listing and categories will probably work (unofficial)

I'm curious to see how much system resources the distributed market will consume. That's a lot of data, especially with images.

And given the nature of the market it would probably not be a good idea to have a bootstrap of it available to download directly. Users might just have to bite the bullet and let it run.

I expect this to actually be fairly quick, images will not be stored on the blockchain and I suspect loaded on-demand ...
Lots of cool testing in the coming weeks and months no doubt.

@LongAndShort: I would like to say I am surprised but the truth is I am not .. what a shame!
legendary
Activity: 1078
October 08, 2015, 06:40:38 AM
Child-Harold, Wanderlust...

I am not part of the core team i am a comunity member contrinubting what little time i have.

This is a sad day for you im afraid, your threats are meaningless, your requests are rediculus and you yet again, you baffle me with how lost you are.
No, one, individual makes the rules around here son. It has been a comunity decision to tell you to go make your own threads, it has been a comunity decision to also remove your clutter when necesary.
What you are attempting is exacly what you are mistakingly accusing me, an individual of chosing to do.

You made your bed now sleep in it. Your choices directly affect how you are treated within this comunity and the world. They are no one elses. Your freedoms are not taken away from you, you chose how you are treated here.
You continue to harass this entire comunity with your rubish and dont expect any consequences. That is not how it works kid. You have been treated fairly, you have been treated with respect from the majority. You chose not to do the right, respectful things, you wont listen to your friends so you are then treated exacly how you chose to be. The choices are yours, please let that sink in.

It is and will be a comunity decision to remove you and your garbage from this thread. Its that simple! Untill that changes you are to follow the fair and just guidlines set for you here. ^

Refrence to your rubish demands and rediculus, unrealistic expectations and correlations. You have ostracise yourself. No one to blame but you.
https://i.imgur.com/lP2WwWp.png

You will not have any more courtesy, we are done dealing with you. Change your ways or dont expect to be respected and heard here!
Activity: 503
October 08, 2015, 04:13:19 AM
code: You clearly don't understand the difference between an alpha market and a beta market.

Beta includes trade.

This is common sense, I can't even express this with certainty, but hey it's common sense.

I'm curious to see how much system resources the distributed market will consume. That's a lot of data, especially with images.

And given the nature of the market it would probably not be a good idea to have a bootstrap of it available to download directly. Users might just have to bite the bullet and let it run.
Activity: 624
October 07, 2015, 09:13:25 PM

Beta includes trade.

legendary
Activity: 1078
October 07, 2015, 07:57:15 PM
code: Think a bit further child,
It's to test the GUI experience, market offerings will appeae but no real trades.
Is that not enough?

A market GUI alpha? Non-functional for trades. Got it. Glad I asked

I suggest renaming the version from V1 to V0.1
Wanderlust Child-harold

Thankyou for your suggestions, however, please reframe from posting here as you have been given stricter rules for your participation. This is your 6th or more warning. You are not to speak your mind on this thread anymore until notified.
You are to make your own thread, however, you are welcome to link to it here and that is it. If the link post is disrespectful and or the linked topic you chose to announce here is also disrespectful and unworthy to link, it will be deleted. Make your own respectful and unbias topic, link to it here if you have any furthur questions.

Failing to do so Child-Harold, Wanderlust, and your posts will be catogorised as spam and will be deleted. These rules are for you and any other troll wishing to conduct themselves like you in this thread.

Everyone else is welcome to post if it includes constructive conversation and or Service announcments.

Any onlookers wondering why we are being harsh on this individual i suggest you look back at all the clutter created in this thread by them and the countless times the comunity have asked them to conduct themself in a more appropiate manner to be heard.

We are not censoring constructive, respectful, conversation be it negitive impacting or positive, it does not matter. We are however, censoring the clutter and the people who wish to spam it.
There are plenty of alternatives to be heard, this thread is not the be all and end all thread to achieve that.

Child-Harold, Wanderlust

If you have anything you wish to talk about

You can make your own, respectful thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
You can participate in a discussion at slack chat :  https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
You can also make your own thread at the Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 07, 2015, 07:12:24 PM
It's to test the GUI experience, market offerings will appeae but no real trades.
Is that not enough?

A market GUI alpha? Non-functional for trades. Got it. Glad I asked

I suggest renaming the version from V1 to V0.1

Q#2

How does android wallet perform when sending SDT (not SDC) in terms of resource consumption. I'm guessing memory footprint increases and CPU spikes like with desktop wallet?
Activity: 624
October 07, 2015, 07:09:38 PM
Is that not enough?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 07, 2015, 07:04:23 PM
Looking at roadmap

How can market alpha pre-date decentralized escrow (tba)? Surely the latter is necessary for the former?
October 07, 2015, 06:48:13 AM
legendary
October 06, 2015, 04:23:00 PM
PROPOSED COVER FOR THE SECOND "ALT-ERNATIVE" BOOK

It has been decided that each of the 50 cryptos and assets will have 6 pages each.  As a result, more information will be included (especially about their respective block rewards through time.  

So.. PIGGY would be on the back cover?  ^oo^

Not necessarily.  Coins will be ranked according to market cap on a particular day.  The top 30 get onto the front cover.

Reference Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985422.140
Jump to: