Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 144. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 22, 2015, 11:05:45 AM
Just so its clear. I dont believe The Shadow Project Developers are "racing to be first"

They are however, activly developing a decentralised marketplace that hopes to offer the market with privacy, reliability and performance. Non existant  at this point in time, anywhere.

This projects history has spoken for itself countless times already. The developers are not in a race. They have demonstrated patience and integrity the entire time.
The core supporters are behind them and are fine with the time it takes to do things the right way and in the right order.

This assures anyone with half a brain that whatever is produced will be exacly what the Shadow comunity as a whole majority wants!
Things take time but mistakes happen in a race. The developers are in no rush to make said mistakes! Just so its clear!

Interested parties and developers are quite welcome through the right channels.

Slack Registration : https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io

What a sad fucking joke. Still posting all you can to convince people this project still has anything going for it. We all know the big timers from the DNMs on Tor are not switching over to Shadow anytime. There also is really no use for Shadow anymore. Dash has a nice mixing system that works. SDC has zero use and will never take off. This coin is a designed trap for ALT coin investors by a pump and dump group. They all post here hoping to drive the price up double then cash out and its an endless cycle of screen shots etc. They do no real innovation here and its all copy paste code. You can scroll through all 400 pages and see nothing but them trying to keep this failure alive and post all their arguments about why SDC is the future its pretty funny. You guys are a bunch of joke losers who deserve to go broke after all of this. This project is scamming good people out of money. This post will be deleted.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
September 20, 2015, 08:07:06 PM
Just so its clear. I dont believe The Shadow Project Developers are "racing to be first"

They are however, activly developing a decentralised marketplace that hopes to offer the market with privacy, reliability and performance. Non existant  at this point in time, anywhere.

This projects history has spoken for itself countless times already. The developers are not in a race. They have demonstrated patience and integrity the entire time.
The core supporters are behind them and are fine with the time it takes to do things the right way and in the right order.

This assures anyone with half a brain that whatever is produced will be exacly what the Shadow comunity as a whole majority wants!
Things take time but mistakes happen in a race. The developers are in no rush to make said mistakes! Just so its clear!

Interested parties and developers are quite welcome through the right channels.

Slack Registration : https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com
Shadow specific forum : http://talk.shadowproject.io
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
September 20, 2015, 02:53:03 PM
Great  Smiley

Is it too soon to ask if there will be a Bitcoin integration within the market or you'll just leave it SDC and let the guys who clone the source to make it work with Bitcoin instead of SDC?

or will SDC be a must have "ingredient" for the whole thing and no room for Bitcoin in there ?
Why would anyone want to use BTC on an anon decentralized marketplace? That would kind of defeat the point wouldn't it? Might as well use ebay?

Because it worked very well for the last 6 years... ? 

Worked very well for whom, Interpol and the FBI? Men are serving long stints in prison and tens of thousands of BTC have been confiscated. Bitcoin is not acceptable for certain uses.

oh please.. spare me this nonsense..
Activity: 503
September 19, 2015, 06:52:19 PM
Great  Smiley

Is it too soon to ask if there will be a Bitcoin integration within the market or you'll just leave it SDC and let the guys who clone the source to make it work with Bitcoin instead of SDC?

or will SDC be a must have "ingredient" for the whole thing and no room for Bitcoin in there ?
Why would anyone want to use BTC on an anon decentralized marketplace? That would kind of defeat the point wouldn't it? Might as well use ebay?

Worked very well for whom, Interpol and the FBI? Men are serving long stints in prison and tens of thousands of BTC have been confiscated. Bitcoin is not acceptable for certain uses.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 19, 2015, 02:46:07 PM
Great  Smiley

It worked well for privacy before, but it's something that is disapearing really fast, and in the next years there shouldn't be any privacy left with Bitcoin.

Lot of companies like sabr.io are working on it (and have received big funding for that)

You might not like the fact that people know everything that you are buying on the markets ^^

Yeah, and there is another firm that make connections of a bitcoin transaction on multiple sites to identify the sender/receiver..  but I forgot the name and can't find it right now..

But also, do not forget about https://www.darkwallet.is/

It's not currently being actively developed:
Darkwallet Developers Go Dark

Plus I think Shadow provides a more elegant solution with the wallet and market in a single application.
legendary
September 19, 2015, 02:26:59 PM
Great  Smiley

It worked well for privacy before, but it's something that is disapearing really fast, and in the next years there shouldn't be any privacy left with Bitcoin.

Lot of companies like sabr.io are working on it (and have received big funding for that)

You might not like the fact that people know everything that you are buying on the markets ^^

Yeah, and there is another firm that make connections of a bitcoin transaction on multiple sites to identify the sender/receiver..  but I forgot the name and can't find it right now..

But also, do not forget about https://www.darkwallet.is/
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
September 19, 2015, 01:03:05 PM
Great  Smiley

legendary
September 19, 2015, 12:44:32 PM
Great  Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2015, 12:35:21 PM
Great  Smiley

legendary
September 19, 2015, 12:29:43 PM
Great  Smiley

Activity: 896
September 19, 2015, 11:52:08 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that Onemarket and Shadowmarket development are far from their beginning.. I think it's a mistake and it should be first priority since the second that OpenBazaar will launch there will be others using their open source code and you might lose your edge as being one of the first decentralized markets..

what do you mean by "far from their beginning" ?

I'm sorry, maybe I was looking on the wrong roadmap..  Do you have the Shadowmarket preview/demo ?

Mishax1 you are wrong. OneMarket has nothing to do with this and it seems like they are behind in terms of core development imho, but that is expected due to what happened in Cloak.

It is much better to have good development than have a hyped clone. SDC had a fair launch and continues to deliver solid code and endgame material. The road to a true anon decentralized marketplace might take some time. Don't want to rush things like many others have done and have/are failed/ing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8
legendary
September 19, 2015, 10:11:05 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that Onemarket and Shadowmarket development are far from their beginning.. I think it's a mistake and it should be first priority since the second that OpenBazaar will launch there will be others using their open source code and you might lose your edge as being one of the first decentralized markets..

I'm sorry, maybe I was looking on the wrong roadmap..  Do you have the Shadowmarket preview/demo ?
legendary
September 19, 2015, 06:54:33 AM

legendary
September 19, 2015, 05:42:52 AM
legendary
September 18, 2015, 07:32:06 AM
A new blog for Shadow  Smiley

http://blog.shadowproject.io/2015/09/16/shadow-has-a-new-blog/

nb: ShadowTalk updated with https (at last) and talk is now linked to blog, which means comments on blog will be posted to talk's blog subsection, and vice versa.
Activity: 821
September 16, 2015, 06:26:56 PM
ShapeShift has added a buy/sell feature to the real time market data website CoinCap.io! You can now buy or sell ShadowCash straight from the market data website. Learn more about this here: http://bit.ly/1UVFZ7m

Very nice ... keep up the great work!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com
September 16, 2015, 05:40:25 PM
ShapeShift has added a buy/sell feature to the real time market data website CoinCap.io! You can now buy or sell ShadowCash straight from the market data website. Learn more about this here: http://bit.ly/1UVFZ7m

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 05:19:25 PM
lol the amount of time you people waste here is pretty funny.

His fourth post in the thread this week.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
September 16, 2015, 04:56:13 PM
lol the amount of time you people waste here is pretty funny.

SDC has no future. Market is not coming. Ryno is history.
legendary
Activity: 874
monero
Jump to: