Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 146. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 05:38:35 PM
I still have 9 ShadowCash physical coins for sale. I am accepting ShadowCash for payment. Send me a PM if you are interested. If not, don't bother to disturb me either.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
September 12, 2015, 04:22:57 PM
Good job assuming HD has anything to do with looks.

When does the 4K wallet come out? LOL

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
September 12, 2015, 04:11:10 PM
loll you guys are too funny. Bunch of goofs.

This coin will be no different than Sling ....even if you come out with a market it wont be used.

Only difference here is you made it look a bit better with your "HD wallet" lmao

Good job assuming HD has anything to do with looks.

Sling didn't get used because it was a blatant scam.
Activity: 672
September 12, 2015, 04:08:36 PM
loll you guys are too funny. Bunch of goofs.

This coin will be no different than Sling ....even if you come out with a market it wont be used.

Only difference here is you made it look a bit better with your "HD wallet" lmao
Activity: 503
September 12, 2015, 11:09:38 AM
So what's involved in compiling the source code for Android? If I were to do that now, would it run on an Android desktop? (I don't know anything about C or what's involved in using the compilers for different targets.)
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 12, 2015, 09:45:35 AM
Very nice, new wallet upgrade Smiley!!!
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2015, 09:15:06 AM
In case anyone was wondering, new commits were posted to the testnet github branch... I took it upon myself to compile the new test version.

I found these inside the GUI:

Let me see.. the first native HD wallet implementation into the core wallet and the FUDsters have nothing better to say?
Another first from Shadow amongst the half dozen other technologies it has bought to the satoshi code-base.
September 11, 2015, 09:36:57 PM
In case anyone was wondering, new commits were posted to the testnet github branch... I took it upon myself to compile the new test version.

I found these inside the GUI:

September 11, 2015, 06:36:51 PM
DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.

Care to elaborate? Decentralized markets on the surface seem significant to me. How is it all "figured out" to the point where this is not the case?

If they've figured anything out it must be a recent development. Every couple of months we hear about people going to prison and losing thousands of BTC related to a dark market.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
September 11, 2015, 06:21:08 PM
DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.

Care to elaborate? Decentralized markets on the surface seem significant to me. How is it all "figured out" to the point where this is not the case?
September 11, 2015, 03:04:29 PM
So funny ive watched the same crew of you faggots circle jerk around this Ryno guy who has shown me fuck all so far.

Shadow Cash is a joke.

ffmad and all those other accounts you see here are the usual SDC circle jerk crew. Sorry guys, the market is not coming. Also the market will not be used even if it did come. DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.

What a brilliant logical argument with bulletproof evidence. Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle would be so proud. Thank you for your service to humanity.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 11, 2015, 03:00:59 PM
So funny ive watched the same crew of you faggots circle jerk around this Ryno guy who has shown me fuck all so far.

Shadow Cash is a joke.

ffmad and all those other accounts you see here are the usual SDC circle jerk crew. Sorry guys, the market is not coming. Also the market will not be used even if it did come. DNM already have stuff figured out thanks.

The only joke here  is your use of the English language. Maybe if you shake the tiny jar that your brain is held in hard enough, you'll be able to produce some more coherent thoughts.
September 11, 2015, 01:08:28 PM
Thanks systh or erok, but there is no real use to answer to the likes of blazin8888, he is just a pumper / fudder. He just belongs to blacklist of this thread.  Smiley

nb: the argument of "github" is completly useless, BlazinGuy can't read that kind of thing, he is just able to read "hYPe" ^^
nb2: Same for CH, he said that he won't return, so don't make him tell again and again that he is leaving   Tongue

Such a great project. Following since the beginning, one of the best altcoins ever made.

Yep. I hope that in the future, we will be seen as "2.0 blockchain" or something like that. Altcoin word isn't really worth of the work done on Shadow Project.

I agree, the term makes me think of "alternative lifestyle" which is a practice most of us avoid. What makes a coin "alt" anyway? It's like saying a euro is an altcoin because it isn't a dollar.

Ultimately there will probably be room for many blockchains for different purposes.
September 11, 2015, 12:31:44 PM

Shadow Cash is a joke.

legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
September 11, 2015, 11:26:21 AM
edu-online: CH...do you realize that you have done nothing but insult Shadows developers? I've seen new community members put in more effort then you while you have been around for more then 1 year. All you do is complain and act as if we are all on a pay-roll of some company you hold shares in. There is a documentation team working around the clock just to make sure our developers can spend all of their time working on developing and testing new releases. Me and ffmad (and many others) have spend the majority of our day working on Shadows documentation, what have you been doing? Now...instead of replying to this message and trying to convince me I'm wrong...try asking me how you can contribute and try to be of help instead.

Are you shitting me?

I have spent more time, energy and % of my money on Shadow than many Team members. It was an unhealthy obsession which is now ended.

So your doing the documentation now? The docs for Zeuner? Will you also be updating the whitepaper of shdowsendv2 with the word cryptonote? Peter Todd (in this thread) said it looks like cryptonote. So did smooth. That's where we still are today, after months and months and months.

Perhaps you didn't see me write I'M OUT. And you pissed me off.

So take your mined-too-quick still-not-documented anon-coin and don't utter my name again. As you can probably tell I'm pretty damn sore about this and would best be left alone.

Good luck or whatever. I'M OUT

No he didn't.

Did. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10016860

Farewell WC
* child_harold drops the mic

The market will never be released. Sorry everyone this coin has been dying slowly over the past year.

I'm betting a few thousand against you.  Grin 

If you don't believe in SDC, what the hell are you doing here? That is all any thinking person needs to know to understand you are full of crap...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
September 11, 2015, 04:56:24 AM
Thanks systh or erok, but there is no real use to answer to the likes of blazin8888, he is just a pumper / fudder. He just belongs to blacklist of this thread.  Smiley

nb: the argument of "github" is completly useless, BlazinGuy can't read that kind of thing, he is just able to read "hYPe" ^^
nb2: Same for CH, he said that he won't return, so don't make him tell again and again that he is leaving   Tongue

Such a great project. Following since the beginning, one of the best altcoins ever made.

Yep. I hope that in the future, we will be seen as "2.0 blockchain" or something like that. Altcoin word isn't really worth of the work done on Shadow Project.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
September 11, 2015, 03:12:47 AM
edu-online: CH...do you realize that you have done nothing but insult Shadows developers? I've seen new community members put in more effort then you while you have been around for more then 1 year. All you do is complain and act as if we are all on a pay-roll of some company you hold shares in. There is a documentation team working around the clock just to make sure our developers can spend all of their time working on developing and testing new releases. Me and ffmad (and many others) have spend the majority of our day working on Shadows documentation, what have you been doing? Now...instead of replying to this message and trying to convince me I'm wrong...try asking me how you can contribute and try to be of help instead.

Are you shitting me?

I have spent more time, energy and % of my money on Shadow than many Team members. It was an unhealthy obsession which is now ended.

So your doing the documentation now? The docs for Zeuner? Will you also be updating the whitepaper of shdowsendv2 with the word cryptonote? Peter Todd (in this thread) said it looks like cryptonote. So did smooth. That's where we still are today, after months and months and months.

So take your mined-too-quick still-not-documented anon-coin and don't utter my name again. As you can probably tell I'm pretty damn sore about this and would best be left alone.

No he didn't.

Farewell WC

The market will never be released. Sorry everyone this coin has been dying slowly over the past year.

And what makes you think that?

If you based your arguments on facts, you'd better take a look at GitHub and then we can talk.
However as we speak, the new update is being tested on testnet, so sure -- everybody's slacking off..
Activity: 896
September 11, 2015, 02:02:38 AM

Are you shitting me?

No he didn't.

Farewell WC

Over the past year the coin has grown significantly in price and on the git... I was questioning when this month's CH rant would hit full retard. Thank you for putting a placemarker on that with the Blazin account (if the shite meme's weren't enough). Makes it easy to reference the foot in mouth moments of the fair-weather fans and the complete morons. Meanwhile IRL no one is selling below 50 because obvious fud is obvious. Ya'll probably shouldn't be talking about what other people have discussed instead of what you yourself have found. There are bounties if you can prove some bogus stuff. If not then STFU>FO. Quoting other people like you know what you are talking about HAHAHAHAAHAAA!!

*NEWSFLASH* You aren't going to be a millionaire over night by throwing 20 bucks at the crypto that makes your dick move.

TL;DR: Come with something real or just don't.
September 10, 2015, 11:28:24 PM

Are you shitting me?

No he didn't.

Farewell WC

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
September 10, 2015, 10:27:42 PM
i invested too! believe !
Jump to: