Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 157. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2015, 08:21:32 AM
ludx: Now? No, since it's been possible for months allready, it's been offline for some time since I was busy and in the middle of updating some services. We're all called Rutherford? I hope not, but please check what's your name here. I'd suppose people want to mostly use their own nicknames if they actually want to talk in here, I don't. But it's a convenient way to follow what's being posted in here, with the possibility of a quick reply if you don't care that you're talking through a bot. And about the name change, no. Rutherford is a butlers name, shadow is not, could you perhaps change your name to "the one who always whines" if I asked?

Seriously? (you do realize I was being "humorous, yes?)

You were not satisfied with:

And about the name change, no. Rutherford is a butlers name, shadow is not, could you perhaps change your name to Alice if I asked?

and changed it to

And about the name change, no. Rutherford is a butlers name, shadow is not, could you perhaps change your name to "the one who always whines" if I asked?

I'm supposed to be respectful towards members of the Shadow Team.
So Im gonna do the community a favour and not tell you the words that first came into my mind when reading the above.

EDIT: changed my mind. EAT IT ludx Tongue

* child_harold has been pacing around the room like a caged animal for the last 20 mins

OK. Now you've done it ludx. You remind me of all my disappointments.

FACT: At the end of Dec 2014 I held 100k SDC
FACT: The Zeuner Review (due 1st quarter 2015) was supposed to highlight the tech and would have dramatically affected the price.
FACT: You (the Team) broke your promise, and somehow the plan was changed without my noticing. Repeatedly I was told it was near completion by the elusive TR. Still nothing.
FACT: I'm f*cking pissed off about it, yes. WOULDNT YOU BE FFS!!!!!

Now instead of hurling abuse and getting yet another ban (which I wont cause there's other places I need to be) I'll make it simple. Ryno and ryno alone gives the marching orders around here. I take my orders from him. He tells me to walk, I walk.

BUT YOU can keep your frosty finnish opinion to yourself. I have done  enough for SDC.

From now on I'm a silent investor*

Good Luck dadon, erok and the rest

*unless you delete this post in which case I'll come roaring back, savvy?
* child_harold gives ludx a long hard look, gets up from the table and leaves the bar.
August 09, 2015, 07:24:12 AM
ludx: Now? No, since it's been possible for months allready, it's been offline for some time since I was busy and in the middle of updating some services. We're all called Rutherford? I hope not, but please check what's your name here. I'd suppose people want to mostly use their own nicknames if they actually want to talk in here, I don't. But it's a convenient way to follow what's being posted in here, with the possibility of a quick reply if you don't care that you're talking through a bot. And about the name change, no. Rutherford is a butlers name, shadow is not, could you perhaps change your name to "the one who always whines" if I asked?

Seriously? (you do realize I was being "humorous, yes?)

You were not satisfied with:

And about the name change, no. Rutherford is a butlers name, shadow is not, could you perhaps change your name to Alice if I asked?

and changed it to

And about the name change, no. Rutherford is a butlers name, shadow is not, could you perhaps change your name to "the one who always whines" if I asked?

I'm supposed to be respectful towards members of the Shadow Team.
So Im gonna do the community a favour and not tell you the words that first came into my mind when reading the above.

EDIT: changed my mind. EAT IT ludx Tongue
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
August 09, 2015, 05:49:31 AM
August 09, 2015, 05:10:46 AM
ludx: pookielax31, you can follow and post to bitcointalk from the #Bitcointalk channel in slack

so we're all called rutherford now?
Can we change rutherfords's name to shadow?
August 09, 2015, 04:58:41 AM
ludx: pookielax31, you can follow and post to bitcointalk from the #Bitcointalk channel in slack
August 09, 2015, 04:37:10 AM
I think anyone who values privacy wont be using Windows 10.  

I haven't looked to much into it, but from what I understand MS will be logging everything.  

+1

MS gonna crash & burn after this crap. Bye bye consumers, bye bye enterprise, hello pathetic Google wannabe.
I have not tested 10 (why would I?) but from what Ive heard its the most godawful piece of crap ever.
Anybody wanna short MS stock? LOL

What the fuck is the point of Snowden if nobody cares about their privacy? Oh wait… maybe that is EXACTLY THE POINT of Snowden > Give up, no point trying, the NSA have godlike power, Game Over man! Game over.

No, says I. Game on.

Bastards.

btw speaking of Snowden/NSA… wheres's Ryno? in the trunk of a black SUV on his way to Gitmo? Yo Rambo, wagwan bro?
the point of snowden is the same reason you drop a frog into cold water and slowly turn the heat up.
he trickles information out to assimilate the populous to the spy grid, he is a fucking traitor to humanity not a hero.
fuck him.
and guess what, the bloke who is making OB worked for the same company as snowden..what a coincidence.
Real whistlblowers are either killed before they become too big, or if they are too big before discovered completely ignored and more then not discredited or blackmailed.
not put all over the news hahaha makes me laugh happy your onto it CH smart man

lol what.

Snowden is a fucking hero for going out on a limb and exposing himself. He lost his job and his country and I applaud him for doing what is right by letting people know exactly what and how deep the surveillance goes.

I've argued with friends on this one. It's highly controversial and off-topic so Ill be brief:

Post-Snowden:

1) No resignations after the "leaks"
2) Increased NSA budget following the "leaks"
3) People believe the NSA has godlike powers (even more than they did before imo).
4) The slow trickle of info now results in some people (an increasing number imo) being bored by "privacy"
5) No significant policy shift post-Snowden.

Has anything really changed for the better I ask? (rhetorically I suppose since it's off-topic)

p.s. what if his last slide tells us all how Bitcoin is a Govt project to testbed the ushering in of the digital currency era, now all govs are bankrupt? What will people say then? Even better a "transparent" blockchain… doesnt sound private at all. This term pseudo-anonymous is a red herring. Either your financials are private or not, I've never heard the term "semi-private".

Seems to me people believe everything Snowden says. This is fucking dangerous.

p.p.s No worries Snowden fans. Before too long he'll return to the US and be celebrated as a hero. Mark my words.
August 09, 2015, 04:28:34 AM
More then 3 million sdc have been converted to sdt.

And many of these sdt have been converted back to sdc iirc.
dasource created a chart to represent this which is somewhere on shadowchain.info but for some reason not linked at the top of the page.
Activity: 896
August 09, 2015, 01:51:16 AM
Hmm… perhaps the early SDC miners could loosen the purse-strings? Ive been in this community for a while and cannot fathom who is holding all these coins… If it is the devs then, well… you know…
More then 3 million sdc have been converted to sdt. You can assume that 1 mil is distributed into random wallets probably and/or lost. You have 20 holders with at least 10k and 10 users with 20k ranging up to 100k+. Plus whatever is on the market. Adds up. Distribution is pretty transparent imho. And early adopters have helped build this coin from very low numbers. Patience is a frequently rewarded virtue.

Fitting that I tweeted this quote the other day...
"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffet
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
August 08, 2015, 10:52:41 PM
IRC can post in here now? Nice setup ludx
August 08, 2015, 10:22:27 PM
traxx: sweet pic man
Activity: 462
August 08, 2015, 09:41:41 PM
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
August 08, 2015, 01:49:45 PM

I haven't looked to much into it, but from what I understand MS will be logging everything.  

+1

MS gonna crash & burn after this crap. Bye bye consumers, bye bye enterprise, hello pathetic Google wannabe.
I have not tested 10 (why would I?) but from what Ive heard its the most godawful piece of crap ever.

What the fuck is the point of Snowden if nobody cares about their privacy? Oh wait… maybe that is EXACTLY THE POINT of Snowden > Give up, no point trying, the NSA have godlike power, Game Over man! Game over.

No, says I. Game on.

Bastards.

btw speaking of Snowden/NSA… wheres's Ryno? in the trunk of a black SUV on his way to Gitmo? Yo Rambo, wagwan bro?
the point of snowden is the same reason you drop a frog into cold water and slowly turn the heat up.
he trickles information out to assimilate the populous to the spy grid, he is a fucking traitor to humanity not a hero.
fuck him.
and guess what, the bloke who is making OB worked for the same company as snowden..what a coincidence.
Real whistlblowers are either killed before they become too big, or if they are too big before discovered completely ignored and more then not discredited or blackmailed.

lol what.

Snowden is a fucking hero for going out on a limb and exposing himself. He lost his job and his country and I applaud him for doing what is right by letting people know exactly what and how deep the surveillance goes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
August 08, 2015, 01:39:00 PM

+1

No, says I. Game on.

Bastards.

fuck him.
August 08, 2015, 01:06:25 PM

+1

No, says I. Game on.

Bastards.

Activity: 390
August 08, 2015, 12:37:44 PM

True and yeah, it's pretty much one big malware that has some capabilities of operating systems. Tried it, not interested.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
August 08, 2015, 11:35:43 AM

August 08, 2015, 10:29:25 AM
ffmad: Hum, good question
Activity: 308
August 08, 2015, 10:11:55 AM
Is there any known wallet problem on win10
August 08, 2015, 09:35:55 AM
ludx: testing testing
Activity: 714
August 08, 2015, 09:09:50 AM
I buy then it tanks. Typical

Edit: whoaaaaa trex top wallet  Shocked
That's a megalodon not a whale. Check out the wall-wars too. Definitely same trader pegging the price. I guess we're at their mercy for now
Jump to: