Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 158. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2015, 08:38:57 AM
 Roll Eyes I was about to ask WTF is happening on Trex…

can we get a progress update from dev team please

I'm sure that is possible if you would just pay for the time one of the busy devs takes to articulate the update. $30-$60 should be enough. That would be much appreciated and fair in my opinion.

I see you in slack chat, so im sure you can ask Dasource or one of them for the dev fund addy. (Lets add the Donation tab to  aboutshadow.com) I don't have my wally open here so i cant give it to you skip60, i apologise.

Hmm… perhaps the early SDC miners could loosen the purse-strings? Ive been in this community for a while and cannot fathom who is holding all these coins… If it is the devs then, well… you know…
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 08, 2015, 08:31:48 AM
good luck to the one who bought

and good luck to shadow devteam/community, but it doesnt mean i will not buy again

i will try to be around

@longandshort, the coins i sold were the coins which you and ur friends were trying to dump on me @20k, hopefully u or your friends has bought them now

after ur dump;long time u were not around. it is nice to see u
legendary
Activity: 1008
August 07, 2015, 11:46:55 PM
Great progress takes time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
August 07, 2015, 07:41:55 PM

I'm sure that is possible if you would just pay for the time one of the busy devs takes to articulate the update. $30-$60 should be enough. That would be much appreciated and fair in my opinion.

I see you in slack chat, so im sure you can ask Dasource or one of them for the dev fund addy. (Lets add the Donation tab to  aboutshadow.com) I don't have my wally open here so i cant give it to you skip60, i apologise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
August 07, 2015, 07:36:14 PM
Activity: 503
August 07, 2015, 06:04:45 PM
Shapeshift is awesome, but we also need a fiat -> SDC exchange for ease of use for beginners.  That's why bitcoin has been able to attract so many new people because of coinbase, circle, etc.  

You are welcome to become a reseller of prypto cards at prypto.com and start selling them on ebay or wherever else for cash if you are so inclined. You can customise the cards in your own way too. The business is legit and has all the resource and contacts for the job. All under one umbrella. There are plenty of ways, i believe the market is just not there yet. So i also feel that regurgitating the same crap over and over in this thread is getting really old ( "we need, this needs, devs need to") as though owning a bit entitles you to be like that.

I tell you it dosn't, not in that way. I believe it EMPOWERS you as a proactive community member to take these things you come up with by your own initiative and run with them. That is the core spirit of all of this open source CRYPTO. Lets call them "Have A Go Projects."

I believe it is what Satoshi was aiming for and is what we should all still be trying to encourage... always. Because if we leave it up someone else we will inevitably end up right back where we started with government etc etc.

I agree with that mentality, and the prypto thing is a good idea.  But do realize there are multiple types of people in the world, some that come up with ideas, some that implement them, and some that organize groups in order to accomplish those ideas.  It's ok if people want to chip in and contribute ideas or suggests, I implore those that have the skills to execute on them to do so, and if they don't, then they should seek to find those that can.  If I see something that should be done, and have the skill set to do it, then I attempt to do so.  I personally can't set up a fiat exchange, but I would certainly do what I could to spread the word and seek to attain mass adoption for someone if they laid the groundwork. I know some of the programmers in the slack discussion have begun collaborating on how it can be done and who can do what -- this is what we need.  Smiley

Everyone can be a spoke in the wheel, it's just a matter if figuring out where one's skills can be applied.

It takes the natural evolution of free markets, and that takes time. We've all seen dozens of projects that tried to shortcut this process (e.g., Paycoin) and they all turn out to be scams or indistinguishable from scams. It probably took thousands of years before humans noticed that shiny heavy yellow stuff they saw in river beds had unique properties and could be used for trade.

People with skills will show up when there is money to be made, but that has to be done at the right time and in the right order too. It would be kind of silly for someone other than the SDC devs to go to work on a marketplace right now, knowing theirs will be coming out and distributed on the official website any day.

I'm advertising my own local fiat exchange, haven't had any business yet and I probably won't until we have the marketplace and phone wallets, but at least it will be there when needed. That might end up being the way to go with SDC/SDT, being the traditional exchanges might have a technical problem with SDT and a lot of the users aren't going to want any link to those large outfits at all, or to banks, mail, money transfers, and all that comes with it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
August 07, 2015, 05:06:08 PM
Shapeshift is awesome, but we also need a fiat -> SDC exchange for ease of use for beginners.  That's why bitcoin has been able to attract so many new people because of coinbase, circle, etc.  

You are welcome to become a reseller of prypto cards at prypto.com and start selling them on ebay or wherever else for cash if you are so inclined. You can customise the cards in your own way too. The business is legit and has all the resource and contacts for the job. All under one umbrella. There are plenty of ways, i believe the market is just not there yet. So i also feel that regurgitating the same crap over and over in this thread is getting really old ( "we need, this needs, devs need to") as though owning a bit entitles you to be like that.

I tell you it dosn't, not in that way. I believe it EMPOWERS you as a proactive community member to take these things you come up with by your own initiative and run with them. That is the core spirit of all of this open source CRYPTO. Lets call them "Have A Go Projects."

I believe it is what Satoshi was aiming for and is what we should all still be trying to encourage... always. Because if we leave it up someone else we will inevitably end up right back where we started with government etc etc.

I agree with that mentality, and the prypto thing is a good idea.  But do realize there are multiple types of people in the world, some that come up with ideas, some that implement them, and some that organize groups in order to accomplish those ideas.  It's ok if people want to chip in and contribute ideas or suggests, I implore those that have the skills to execute on them to do so, and if they don't, then they should seek to find those that can.  If I see something that should be done, and have the skill set to do it, then I attempt to do so.  I personally can't set up a fiat exchange, but I would certainly do what I could to spread the word and seek to attain mass adoption for someone if they laid the groundwork. I know some of the programmers in the slack discussion have begun collaborating on how it can be done and who can do what -- this is what we need.  Smiley

Everyone can be a spoke in the wheel, it's just a matter if figuring out where one's skills can be applied.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 07, 2015, 04:34:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 1078
August 07, 2015, 03:31:36 PM

Activity: 142
August 07, 2015, 03:00:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
August 07, 2015, 11:37:04 AM
Wondering if anyone else has had problems with their SDC wallet on Cryptsy? My wallet has been "Under Maintenance"
for a month now! Unable to withdraw coins I bought. I'm about done with Cryptsy. Other exchanges are faster and more reliable.

Never have used them, most everyone here uses Bittrex for their SDC trading.  Never have had a problem with them.  You can also use Poloniex but the liquidity there for SDC isnt as great as on ttrex.

from bittex website

USA Based

Based in the United States, we are committed to legal compliance and will take the necessary steps to ensure that our exchange will remain available to the community.

and their privacy policy

Log Information :  We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
    Device Information :  We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.

That is actually kind of gross.

if you think thats bad...

Please note: This Privacy Policy does not cover any information that we may receive about you through channels external to Poloniex.
What information does Poloniex collect?

If you open an Account to utilize the Services, we may collect your full name, address, phone number, email address, and other similar information; date of birth; government issued identification; other personal information provided by 3rd party identity verification services; and information you provide to Poloniex when interacting with our customer support or other staff members via email, online form, trollbox, or other correspondence. We also collect passive information which includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, referral URLs, your location, and other session data.
How does Poloniex use the information it collects?

We collect your personal information to provide the Services to you. We notify you about your account activity, process transactions, provide customer support services, improve our product, identify, prevent, and report potentially suspicious, fraudulent, or illegal activities, and we notify you about important changes to our Terms of Use.
How does Poloniex share my personal information?

It may be necessary to disclose your information to comply with any law, subpoenas, court orders, or government request, defend against claims, investigate or bring legal action against illegal or suspected illegal activities, enforce our Terms of Use, or to protect the rights, safety, and security of Poloniex, our users, or the public. Poloniex may contain links to other 3rd party websites which are regulated by their own privacy policies. Poloniex is not responsible for the privacy policies of these 3rd party websites even if they were accessed using the links from our site.

Shapeshift.io is the future. Unfortunately they can't handle much volume yet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
August 07, 2015, 11:32:19 AM

No time in my life. only get to sneak on here sporadically at work and before bed. My main head's up now is trusted hero members. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep pouring in my hard-earned  Cool

It is nice to see some seasoned souls stopping in more and more.

I like to think it is a very telling sign of future things to come Wink

Hope so!  Grin
It is  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
August 07, 2015, 09:35:27 AM

No time in my life. only get to sneak on here sporadically at work and before bed. My main head's up now is trusted hero members. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep pouring in my hard-earned  Cool

Hope so!  Grin
Activity: 200
August 07, 2015, 12:48:45 AM

ohh yea it very much well is.! the Future starts here with SDC  Cool
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
August 06, 2015, 11:27:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 1133
August 06, 2015, 09:46:18 PM

Activity: 714
August 06, 2015, 09:32:40 PM
How can 25btc volume change hands in a range of 2k sats for a ~60k coin? Fucking bollocks this.

I know why, I just bought a few thousand SDC (2.5 btc worth) and see some cunt on trex has 70k fat fuck pigs manipulating the shit out of it.

Hey stacks, nice buy.

Cheers

Good future here. next-level sheeiiit  Cool

thats why I'm here!
you on slack?

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
August 06, 2015, 08:44:49 PM
How can 25btc volume change hands in a range of 2k sats for a ~60k coin? Fucking bollocks this.

I know why, I just bought a few thousand SDC (2.5 btc worth) and see some cunt on trex has 70k fat fuck pigs manipulating the shit out of it.

Hey stacks, nice buy.

Cheers

Good future here. next-level sheeiiit  Cool

thats why I'm here!
you on slack?
Activity: 714
August 06, 2015, 08:42:14 PM

Hey stacks, nice buy.

Cheers

Good future here. next-level sheeiiit  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
August 06, 2015, 08:40:23 PM

Hey stacks, nice buy.
Jump to: