Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 12. (Read 1289617 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
this is the first decentralized market with currency ever ,,, and every body's trying to talk it down because of a rebrand  ,,,, just LOL

I will definitely be an investor in on Particl, but there has been a lot of money lost today. That cannot, and will not be forgotten by most investors that lost small fortunes today. In fact I believe it will make the new project far more difficult than if they had offered every SDC holder a voluntary option to invest in the new project. This has turned into more of a bloodbath that I would have predicted for another delay in the market, no news, or even negative news. In fact looking at the goals for funding the new project, the entire SDC market cap may fall short before this is over.

I am a die hard fan of this project, but I have to be honest.

don't understand your logic

the only way to get PART for the next month will be buying SDC and exchanging it

whats the difference if they had just released a new wallet with a market in it. ,,, people freaked and dumped
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Will there be a token exchange for PART?
... existing ShadowCash token holders can exchange SDC for PART.
Investors have a choice of either swapping tokens 1:1
or including BTC in exchange for bonus 15% more PART.

Redditpeople have transformed that 15% into 0.15$.
How? Why?

This obviously needs rephrasing, or explanation.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
dont believe, sdc just enother scam project!
syneroamp #2
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
this is the first decentralized market with currency ever ,,, and every body's trying to talk it down because of a rebrand  ,,,, just LOL

I will definitely be an investor in on Particl, but there has been a lot of money lost today. That cannot, and will not be forgotten by most investors that lost small fortunes today. In fact I believe it will make the new project far more difficult than if they had offered every SDC holder a voluntary option to invest in the new project. This has turned into more of a bloodbath that I would have predicted for another delay in the market, no news, or even negative news. In fact looking at the goals for funding the new project, the entire SDC market cap may fall short before this is over.

I am a die hard fan of this project, but I have to be honest.

No
https://openbazaar.org/

yes

first decentralized market with currency ever
Activity: 826
see my profile
Will there be a token exchange for PART?
... existing ShadowCash token holders can exchange SDC for PART.
Investors have a choice of either swapping tokens 1:1
or including BTC in exchange for bonus 15% more PART.

This obviously needs rephrasing, or explanation.

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
What is this talk about project particl? I don't understand, is this crypto leakz guy full of it
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

No
https://openbazaar.org/
Activity: 672
ludx: all these questions are being answered in: , and

As much money has been lost today, I'm beginning to think it would have been better to keep SDC and build Particl with voluntary conversions.

My thinking is that offering an additional 15% after making SDC tank is not going to leave a good impression.

please dump your sh*ty coin, see ya 50k Wink
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Core devs are fulltime on our fully anonymous project, really excited about it.
We have many ideas for future improvements for the new wallet, and as I'm sure you guys will have great ideas.
Lets get them on Shadow Hangout and start building on our feature requests Smiley

Ryno is always FULLTIME on the pump and dump news Grin

http://spontaneoussmiley.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/glas-half-full.jpg
legendary
Activity: 938

As much money has been lost today, I'm beginning to think it would have been better to keep SDC and build Particl with voluntary conversions.
Or just rebrand SDC to Particl (then Polo can keep it, they will do simple rebranding) and then have some other source of fundraising. Sidechain? Dunno. As is seems like a bad move. But the risk takers may be greatly rewarded, only time will tell.
Activity: 840

My thinking is that offering an additional 15% after making SDC tank is not going to leave a good impression.

Looking like the beginning of the end. No one dumps THAT much coin if there is a future at 50% down.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!

Activity: 624
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 938
So is Partcl guaranteed to be on Poloniex? If not it seems a scary proposition to buy in on this. If SDC is abandoned (not sure, tell me if I am wrong) and Partcl is left without a Polo listing, won't both Partcl and SDC take a dive?
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
So how are we suppose to exchange our SDC tomorrow? There is a countdown of 17 hours or so on the particl.io page so i am assuming something is being released maybe?
how $ 0.15 btc + 1 shadow coin ,,, got converted to 15% more for straight btc in your mind is a mystery
Donate 1 ShadowCash (SDC) + $0.15 (BTC) = 1.15 Particl (PART)   ,,, means you need sdc ,,,, you won't be able to buy tokens with out SDC
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
15% more bonus for BTC over SDC. No point in holding SDC in anticipation of Particl right?

I can't find any evidence this is true ,,,,,, looks like FUD to drop the price ,,,, its not in the IO
,only sdc can be converted

That is what I read too. Although I was wrong about the code. Says it will still be open source.

Current SDC BUY ORDERS just on Polo  Total: 675.11876801 BTC

It's in the FAQ:

"How is the token exchanged structured?"

....in part

"Days 1-3:
Donate 1 ShadowCash (SDC) + $0.15 (BTC) = 1.15 Particl (PART)
Donate 1 ShadowCash (SDC) = 1.00 Particl (PART)"

Also,

"Will there be any other funding rounds after this one?"

"Yes. When we create the genesis block for Particl the designated amount of tokens (per this seed round exchange) will be generated. Additionally, a second batch of tokens will be hard-coded for release at a publicly pre-determined block height approximately 9-10 months out from the genesis block. This funding round will not take place until after the public beta launch of the Particl Market and the establishment of the Particl Foundation. This allotment of tokens will represent a 10% increase in supply and will be made available through the Primary Funding Round at a designated date in the future."

And this is my favorite:

"What will happen to any unclaimed PART tokens?"

"At the end of the 4-week exchange period, the team will announce the total number of PART not exchanged with their respective SDC. Upon the launch of Particl, these PART will be donated to the foundation to be used for the continued development of the Particl Project."

Anybody notice the dump happened just prior to the big news release?  I had all the exchanges opened and it happened simultaneously.....

EDIT:  Anybody know what will happen with the exchanged SDC?....will they be burned?
Pages:
Jump to: