Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 182. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
It never stops to amaze me, how irrational markets are, with no correlation to tech whatsoever.

Price @Bittrex at almost 50k? Perfect time to grab another great stash :]
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Where's our big baller skip60 when you need him? SKIP!!!! Where are ya bruz ? bribe btc38 with your mountains of cash...I dare you...

i will donate to btc38 as much as you donate

i dare you

Australians are poor unlike you Russians with all your oil
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Where's our big baller skip60 when you need him? SKIP!!!! Where are ya bruz ? bribe btc38 with your mountains of cash...I dare you...

i will donate to btc38 as much as you donate

i dare you

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 420
Last 24 hours we saw a big rise in altcoins listed at btc38. as we all know, SDC is not listed there. China being the biggest crypto-country worldwide, it looks important to me have the upcoming shadowmarket also available in chinese. Is there any news wheater it will be abvailable in chinese?

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Nice. Someone voted with .5BTC this week

Great to see we are far ahead with 0.8 btc. I'll maybe also send a little something but need to free some BTC...

why is it still shadowcoin....if theyd update it id maybe change my mind
Activity: 406
Last 24 hours we saw a big rise in altcoins listed at btc38. as we all know, SDC is not listed there. China being the biggest crypto-country worldwide, it looks important to me have the upcoming shadowmarket also available in chinese. Is there any news wheater it will be abvailable in chinese?

Great to see we are far ahead with 0.8 btc. I'll maybe also send a little something but need to free some BTC...
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Sold some SDC today. Needed some fresh btc for the crypto circuits ICO that starts tomorrow.
Once I make 30-60% on that investment I'll be back and I'll reinvest but this time with more btc.
That is a mistake imo.
right? dont get caught not going to the moon!  Cool

i also sold 25% of my stash!
need fresh BTC to pump in some other coin, LTC looking good nice uptrend halving coming up in 69 days.
i still love SDC have a lots... but there are some other short terms and hopefully i will double up my SDC stash soon:)
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Sold some SDC today. Needed some fresh btc for the crypto circuits ICO that starts tomorrow.
Once I make 30-60% on that investment I'll be back and I'll reinvest but this time with more btc.
That is a mistake imo.
right? dont get caught not going to the moon!  Cool
Activity: 896
That is a mistake imo.
Activity: 505
Activity: 812
Dear SDC trolls, I have come to steal your money, so come have some real fun! Screw this shitcoin!  It's time for Synergy with Turbo Stake!
kk i LOL'd

To make SDC and SDT really big, I would suggest to make ónly these currencies possible for transactions on the shadowmarket. Most optimal would be to built, some kind of easily to use exchange market; SDC/BTC based on bittrex prices. In this situation all people holding BTC can do quickly business in SDC. The next step might be to start a localSDC-site, so that people also easily can change there SDC for cash in their neighborhood.

Judging by the Market Q&A, both SDC and SDT will be the currencies supported.
http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/shadowmarket/q-a

http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/shadowmarket/q-a
yep - pretty fucking amazing if coming to fruition - the Holy Grail of decentralized marketplaces (v1.0)? wheatclove, what say you?
* child_harold wanders off aagin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Dear SDC trolls, I have come to steal your money, so come have some real fun! Screw this shitcoin!  It's time for Synergy with Turbo Stake!

You're right about 2 things, trolls and shitcoin...

Turbo Stake is more original than any of this shit cloned into SDC.

Translation: "Buy into our Scam! We promise we'll spend your Bitcoin on the best hookers and blow in Canada!"

A shill account named after known scam artist BobSurplus aka Robert Duskes Jr. A scammer emulating another scammer peddling a shitcoin... seems legit.

"I worked for Robert's main business Nationwide Business Directory. My job was to call Canadian and American businesses to sell them a bogus directory between $399 to $499...whatever I could sell. This was my first telemarketing job...and guess what...it was a total scam...and in the end I got scammed...Robert didn't pay my last paycheck!" - http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom/1324-lexington-avenue-286-new-york-10128/robert-duskes-scamstopperscom-robert-bradley-bob-duskes-robert-bradley-duskes-used-to-646481

"Shit cloned into SDC"

I noticed your shitcoin is using dual-key stealth addresses.. something that was developed and open sourced by the developers of SDC. Coming here and bashing the supplier of the technology you are peddling doesn't do much for your case. I guess facts don't matter much to your kind anyways. Neither does real development. Just an endless cycle of syphoning BTC from real investments into scams. Let's be honest it's the only reason why you two shills would post your trash here.

10% to 2888% inflation? Who in their right mind would throw their money down the toilet for a hyper inflated currency with no commercial value or possible future? You would have better luck promoting a "Nigerian Prince" e-mail scam instead of your Zimbabwe inspired shitcoin.
Activity: 896
horrible way to advertise
*edited for coinrage*  Good luck. Get fucked. etc.

Activity: 503
Dear SDC trolls, come have some real fun!  Screw this shitcoin!  It's time for Synergy with Turbo Stake!

Turbo Snake! 10% to 2888% inflation! Soon to be the official currency of Zimbabwe!

The Proof-of-Existence feature of the wallet is interesting. I suppose that's useful, but is there a fee for it? If not, what's to stop people from loading proof of existence of billions of cat pictures onto the blockchain?
Activity: 9

Is it more original than your name too?

Silly question. 
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

Is it more original than your name too?
Activity: 9
Dear SDC trolls, come have some real fun!  Screw this shitcoin!  It's time for Synergy with Turbo Stake!

Jump to: