Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 184. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Just noticed this, shouldn't it say 'Shadowcash'?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

got a hold of 20 bitcoin from my buddy that is friends with the CEO of xrp

and they are being turned into Shadow as we speak
sweet bro ! are you putting up buy walls or just buying in?

i bought up to 65k =D

got more BTC incoming in a few weeks

if u have done with buying my friend lawgicc, then i will pump it for u my friend...monday is the day

i put my word
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i put up a bunch of buy walls...but then re thought...i dont wanna get left in the dust.sooo i dumped 17 btc worth for shits n gigz....like ive been saying , under 100k sats is a stupid steal of shadow. that simple. it could rocket tomorrow, next week, next month. I have the same feelZ  as DRK....One day its 30k sats...the next its .02 in a span of a month max

Same here bought a fair bunch, will let the players daytrade, accumulate (see moronic walls at 65k and 67k) and enjoy my summer then i'll come back on September to buy a russian wife on shadowmarket Smiley

hahaha seriously. i gave up on day trading all these shit scam coins. I hodl BTC, SDC,       and  little ripple -_- (dont hate) lol

i cant wait for the shadowmarket =DDDDDDDDDDD

and the new android wallet...

all they need is the same setup as blockchain.info wallet, with 4-5 layers of protection and id prolly jizz. i mean be happy
Activity: 126
Moon

i bought up to 65k =D

who dumped?

i bought up to 65k =D

Moon

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
i put up a bunch of buy walls...but then re thought...i dont wanna get left in the dust.sooo i dumped 17 btc worth for shits n gigz....like ive been saying , under 100k sats is a stupid steal of shadow. that simple. it could rocket tomorrow, next week, next month. I have the same feelZ  as DRK....One day its 30k sats...the next its .02 in a span of a month max

Same here bought a fair bunch, will let the players daytrade, accumulate (see moronic walls at 65k and 67k) and enjoy my summer then i'll come back on September to buy a russian wife on shadowmarket Smiley

Be careful

Russians dont need any sdc pump to buy u and ur whole family.

They re quite rich due to petrol

Well... a few of them are. An oil worker in North Dakota has it a lot better than one in Siberia.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i put up a bunch of buy walls...but then re thought...i dont wanna get left in the dust.sooo i dumped 17 btc worth for shits n gigz....like ive been saying , under 100k sats is a stupid steal of shadow. that simple. it could rocket tomorrow, next week, next month. I have the same feelZ  as DRK....One day its 30k sats...the next its .02 in a span of a month max

Be careful

Russians dont need any sdc pump to buy u and ur whole family.

They re quite rich due to petrol
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
i put up a bunch of buy walls...but then re thought...i dont wanna get left in the dust.sooo i dumped 17 btc worth for shits n gigz....like ive been saying , under 100k sats is a stupid steal of shadow. that simple. it could rocket tomorrow, next week, next month. I have the same feelZ  as DRK....One day its 30k sats...the next its .02 in a span of a month max

You do know buying people is illegal? You'd have to buy an island and then make up your own laws for it to be legal.

Anyway, I think its legal to rent a bride for a few years. Not sure though.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Who is the PR firm that SDC is working with? Does anyone know/

Bitcoinprbuzz
Activity: 505
Who is the PR firm that SDC is working with? Does anyone know/

Moon
+1 to good people in the world still =D
20+ BTC INC
Activity: 503
There was a damning review? I didn't even know

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005527.msg10913477;topicseen#msg10913477

Widely believed to be FUD

The OP didn't even bother to spell his name correctly.. It's no doubt a pathetic FUD attempt by some lonely bitcointalk virgin.

"Good evening each and everyone and first of all please forgive me for my English."

Lame. An educated person in Germany writes and speaks perfect English.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
After all the hype, OpenBazaar has gone legit. I guess its the new ebay  Roll Eyes

http://www.coindesk.com/openbazaar-raises-1-million-from-silicon-valley-giants/

Probably operated by the 3 lettre agencies.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
There was a damning review? I didn't even know

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1005527.msg10913477;topicseen#msg10913477

Widely believed to be FUD

The OP didn't even bother to spell his name correctly.. It's no doubt a pathetic FUD attempt by some lonely bitcointalk virgin.
Jump to: