Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 183. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Dear SDC trolls, come have some real fun!  Screw this shitcoin!  It's time for Synergy with Turbo Stake!
Nah, I'd rather Hyperstake
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dear SDC trolls, come have some real fun!  Screw this shitcoin!  It's time for Synergy with Turbo Stake!

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
To make SDC and SDT really big, I would suggest to make ónly these currencies possible for transactions on the shadowmarket. Most optimal would be to built, some kind of easily to use exchange market; SDC/BTC based on bittrex prices. In this situation all people holding BTC can do quickly business in SDC. The next step might be to start a localSDC-site, so that people also easily can change there SDC for cash in their neighborhood.

Judging by the Market Q&A, both SDC and SDT will be the currencies supported.
http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/shadowmarket/q-a
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

Update: Tuesday, May 26 2015

New Shadow PR Campaign Started!

After the success of our #FightForPrivacy campaign on Thunderclap our PR team has been looking for new ways to generate more exposure for the Shadow project. With the upcoming release of ShadowMarket, we believe now is a good time to start making some noise and let the world know about the anonymous economy we’re building.

Last week, we hired a Bitcoin PR firm (bitcoinprbuzz.com) and used one of their premium press release services to send out our first press release. Like us, they are seasoned cryptocurrency enthusiasts and have over two years of experience in Bitcoin marketing specifically. They now share our mission to spread the word about our revolutionary Shadow project to individuals and businesses worldwide. With their help, we aim to achieve the following results:

- Google News coverage.
- Yahoo Finance coverage.
- Publish our press release at 200 online news outlets and as many Bitcoin news websites as possible.
- Tweet our press release to 40 000+ highly-targeted Bitcoin Twitter followers.
- Syndicate our press release through 1 000+ online RSS feed monitoring and publishing services.
- Distribute our press release to every mainstream global news distribution service (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).
- Submit our press release to 40 000+ relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers).
- Publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal.
- 15 000+ views on our promotional video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcwAToJYtY).
- 5 000+ unique visitors per month on aboutshadow.com

Beyond all of the above, we may also be published on Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk, and many more outlets online. Please keep in mind that it is up to these outlets whether or not they publish our press release — we will try our very best, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee publication on all of these platforms.

PR Report

Below you will find a list of sites that have already published our article, we expect to see a lot more results this week.

http://news.yahoo.com/look-future-anonymous-economy-170300872.html
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/a-look-into-the-future-of-an-anonymous-economy/
http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/A+Look+Into+The+Future+Of+An+Anonymous+Economy/10591142.html
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-look-into-the-future-of-an-anonymous-economy-2015-05-22
http://www.thestreet.com/story/13161720/1/a-look-into-the-future-of-an-anonymous-economy.html
http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2015/05/a-look-into-the-future-of-an-anonymous-economy/
http://abitco.in/a-look-into-the-future-of-an-anonymous-economy/

You can also track all progress live on Twitter (keep scrolling down to May 20): https://twitter.com/search?q=%22anonymous%20Economy%22&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

As our technology advances and progress is made towards the initial release of ShadowMarket, we will be sending out new press releases to many high-quality, high-traffic mainstream media outlets. Until then we will keep both this post and our press page up to date with all the latest publications.

Best regards,

The Shadow Team

To make SDC and SDT really big, I would suggest to make ónly these currencies possible for transactions on the shadowmarket. Most optimal would be to built, some kind of easily to use exchange market; SDC/BTC based on bittrex prices. In this situation all people holding BTC can do quickly business in SDC. The next step might be to start a localSDC-site, so that people also easily can change there SDC for cash in their neighborhood.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
skip your your wall will break  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Are there any efforts being made towards promoting SDC within the Chinese market? China is one of the largest cryptocurrency markets and this project has little to no representation there. Any ideas or suggestions as to how this community can make efforts to expanding awareness into the region?

Private communication and commerce in China might be an even bigger deal than in western countries due to the draconian censorship established by the ChiComs. Commerce between the Republic of China (Taiwan) and the People's Republic of China (Mainland) could benefit from a private secure communication line (ShadowChat) for business-to-business and peer-to-peer item sales given the unfriendly relations between the two countries (similar to East and West Germany during the Cold War). The amount of vendors peddling high-end fashion and electronics at a discount would be huge asset to the marketplace. I've heard stories of people flying to China to buy suitcases full of Gucci and similar products for deep discounts to resell in their native lands. Giving these vendors an option to sell privately could help boost commerce for the marketplace.

If anyone knows any Mandarin speakers who can contribute to the project's international expansion please refer them to the team or speak up if you have expertise in this area. Maybe we can get a bounty going for the PR team as I think it is prime time for expansion into the market. The traction gained by this would, IMO, outweigh any progress made in western countries.

Chinese friendly wallet and mobile applications could be a starting bounty along with a Chinese mirror website.

I've heard that BTC38.com stopped adding coins that were under a year old, maybe it is time for the team/community to reach out to them again for a SDC pairing? If enough people here e-mail them I'm sure they will add SDC to their portfolio.

Post an ad to translate the update

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Are there any efforts being made towards promoting SDC within the Chinese market? China is one of the largest cryptocurrency markets and this project has little to no representation there. Any ideas or suggestions as to how this community can make efforts to expanding awareness into the region?

Private communication and commerce in China might be an even bigger deal than in western countries due to the draconian censorship established by the ChiComs. Commerce between the Republic of China (Taiwan) and the People's Republic of China (Mainland) could benefit from a private secure communication line (ShadowChat) for business-to-business and peer-to-peer item sales given the unfriendly relations between the two countries (similar to East and West Germany during the Cold War). The amount of vendors peddling high-end fashion and electronics at a discount would be huge asset to the marketplace. I've heard stories of people flying to China to buy suitcases full of Gucci and similar products for deep discounts to resell in their native lands. Giving these vendors an option to sell privately could help boost commerce for the marketplace.

If anyone knows any Mandarin speakers who can contribute to the project's international expansion please refer them to the team or speak up if you have expertise in this area. Maybe we can get a bounty going for the PR team as I think it is prime time for expansion into the market. The traction gained by this would, IMO, outweigh any progress made in western countries.

Chinese friendly wallet and mobile applications could be a starting bounty along with a Chinese mirror website.

I've heard that BTC38.com stopped adding coins that were under a year old, maybe it is time for the team/community to reach out to them again for a SDC pairing? If enough people here e-mail them I'm sure they will add SDC to their portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

got a hold of 20 bitcoin from my buddy that is friends with the CEO of xrp

and they are being turned into Shadow as we speak
sweet bro ! are you putting up buy walls or just buying in?

i bought up to 65k =D

got more BTC incoming in a few weeks

if u have done with buying my friend lawgicc, then i will pump it for u my friend...monday is the day

i put my word

Cool

nice reversed pump  Smiley

patience is a virtue
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Wish i hadn't bloody mentioned it now, didn't want to cause a spat, just mentioned it as i thought it may have been overlooked!
legendary
i just call it "shadow"  Smiley
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

Just noticed this, shouldn't it say 'Shadowcash'?

who cares lol  Smiley

And that's why the wallet need to be cleaned before we work on android mobile wallets like I said a few posts ago.
We work on priority here mate, that is not a priority, it's what i call trivial shit, you do touch ups on finished products, the finished product is the priority, Shadow team knows best, they know what they are doing, i have been here since august last year, let them do there thing.

Fool. If you cant get the name right you wont be trusted to succeed at anything.

It originally was named ShadowCoin and the github repo is still shadowcoin aswell. Chill your nips brah
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

who cares lol  Smiley

And that's why the wallet need to be cleaned before we work on android mobile wallets like I said a few posts ago.
We work on priority here mate, that is not a priority, it's what i call trivial shit, you do touch ups on finished products, the finished product is the priority, Shadow team knows best, they know what they are doing, i have been here since august last year, let them do there thing.

Fool. If you cant get the name right you wont be trusted to succeed at anything.

Why are you calling him a fool? It's true  the finish product is the most important. You are the fool.
Activity: 505

who cares lol  Smiley

legendary

got a hold of 20 bitcoin from my buddy that is friends with the CEO of xrp

and they are being turned into Shadow as we speak
sweet bro ! are you putting up buy walls or just buying in?

i bought up to 65k =D

got more BTC incoming in a few weeks

if u have done with buying my friend lawgicc, then i will pump it for u my friend...monday is the day

i put my word

Cool

nice reversed pump  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

who cares lol  Smiley

who cares lol  Smiley

legendary

who cares lol  Smiley

Hasn't been changed yet.

There are a lot of little things in the wallet that need to be cleaned up by the devs. Probably the best time to bother them with that is after the Android wallet comes out, when they can get to them on all the platforms at once.

Actually, I think cleaning up the wallet should be the first priority. I don't know many crypto users who use altwallets on phones anyway.
Activity: 503

Hasn't been changed yet.

There are a lot of little things in the wallet that need to be cleaned up by the devs. Probably the best time to bother them with that is after the Android wallet comes out, when they can get to them on all the platforms at once.
Activity: 606

Hasn't been changed yet.
Jump to: