Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 210. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
And I only want to see the ShadowMarket being accomplished
im waiting on this too! so excited wallet looks flawless

Without proven anon SBay cannot flourish.
We need experts to study this code/crypto.
Activity: 812
It is like a dead topic here, lets start a subject,hehe

I want to sell 200k sdc with a price of 55k sat

Anyone interested?

If I had the cash I would in a heartbeat…
* child_harold looks around

Call his bluff/buy his coins!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
im waiting on this too! so excited wallet looks flawless
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Anyone interested?

I'll buy 15 bitcoins worth at 40k

go buy from trex, 55k i wrote

go sell on trex, 40k i offer

You want to sell above market and I want to buy below market
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted Here
The last time I saw an order book similar to SDCs current order book on Trex, was when DRK popped from $0.75 to $15/DRK.

Indeed. That was fun!

Most the charts for LTC, PPC, NMC always looked sideways like this until the huge influx of Chinese investors and the insane amount of cryptos launched per day. A big day for LTC was jumping from 1/2 cent to 3 cents which hardly ever happened much. All the bitcoiners had the money and btc on exchanges already and they hated alts so there wasn't much movement unless some new blood took the siberian express of money transfers (paypal -> webmoneyz -> egopay -> fill in the blank -> btc-e) to finally get 78% of the fiat they started with into coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Anyone interested?

go buy from trex, 55k i wrote
Activity: 532

Anyone interested?

The last time I saw an order book similar to SDCs current order book on Trex, was when DRK popped from $0.75 to $15/DRK.

then why dont you buy more before it is too late

it is always the same order book with sdc,nothing special if u ask me

legendary
Activity: 1456

Anyone interested?
Activity: 821
Are there any known issues when using an "old" wallet? I have a wallet from late last year and am trying to get the new client to get sync'd. It runs for a little bit and then throws an error saying something about not being able to open the wallet. It opened it fine at the start obviously as it's showing a balance but while it's syncing I end up with this and have to restart. I noticed that my old wallet is 88k in size and the default one it generated when I first started it, is 96k.

Also, is there a way to export my private keys and then reimport them? Can't seem to find that anywhere.
YES! we forked remember old wallets are no longer on the correct chain, i had a few problems with the new wallet but i it must ofbeen my new computer because i downloaded it on the old one and it works well, not many people are having issues so I|am thinking it's most likely on your end because it was on mine also.

I'm referring to the wallet.dat file (the actual "wallet"), and not the client which most people refer to as the wallet. I'm using the latest and greatest client so it should be on the correct fork.

If you have a old "wallet.dat" and you load it with a new client it will upgrade it to the latest.
Try a -reindex whilst loading the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Are there any known issues when using an "old" wallet? I have a wallet from late last year and am trying to get the new client to get sync'd. It runs for a little bit and then throws an error saying something about not being able to open the wallet. It opened it fine at the start obviously as it's showing a balance but while it's syncing I end up with this and have to restart. I noticed that my old wallet is 88k in size and the default one it generated when I first started it, is 96k.

Also, is there a way to export my private keys and then reimport them? Can't seem to find that anywhere.
YES! we forked remember old wallets are no longer on the correct chain, i had a few problems with the new wallet but i it must ofbeen my new computer because i downloaded it on the old one and it works well, not many people are having issues so I|am thinking it's most likely on your end because it was on mine also.

I'm referring to the wallet.dat file (the actual "wallet"), and not the client which most people refer to as the wallet. I'm using the latest and greatest client so it should be on the correct fork.

ahhhh ok misread that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

PSA for anybody who didn't hear the news.  Poloniex will be requiring your identity before you can withdraw coins starting on May 20th, which is in about 24 hours.  Better get your coins off there ASAP if you don't want to be privacy raped.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/36er4h/poloniex_changes_identity_margin_trading_lending/

Warn others.
That seemed to happen damn fast. Most likely so they don't have to deal with mass outrage. I suspect it's probably just the first step though to requiring ids as well.

Looks like a dirty trick. Sure, everyone will give fake info. Then they demand ID before letting you withdraw, and if your ID doesn't match your fake info you are screwed.

I had exactly the same thought lol
Activity: 503
PSA for anybody who didn't hear the news.  Poloniex will be requiring your identity before you can withdraw coins starting on May 20th, which is in about 24 hours.  Better get your coins off there ASAP if you don't want to be privacy raped.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/36er4h/poloniex_changes_identity_margin_trading_lending/

Warn others.
That seemed to happen damn fast. Most likely so they don't have to deal with mass outrage. I suspect it's probably just the first step though to requiring ids as well.

Looks like a dirty trick. Sure, everyone will give fake info. Then they demand ID before letting you withdraw, and if your ID doesn't match your fake info you are screwed.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
Picked up a few more SDC today along with some Viral. Feeling great about both investments.
awesome welcome !
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Picked up a few more SDC today along with some Viral. Feeling great about both investments.
Jump to: