Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 205. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
weird how i downloaded the bugged qt from Erok

3k were sent around 8 am this morning, his last login was 9am this morning.

http://shadowchain.info/address/SSqXPDJzM1ih5PRajoTH9PLQDTWM63vt1J

weird

Erok quoted the guy that posted the swapped link to the virus. It wasn't Erok. I posted the original post with the bad link above.

No...he didnt. Erok reposted Rynomasters post.

the same day my coins go bye bye. Coincidence?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11405784

Yeah, I edited what I posted. As I said though, there's a different post that has the bad link in it.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Allrighty.. Just going to post this here and an admin can delete it later I guess.... Here's a post with what I assume is an infected download in it...

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg11300012#msg11300012

[edit] That guy was busy posting virus links for a bunch of things all over the place it appears.

bingo.

all download links should point to the shadow.cash domain... this post has a link to a filesharing host in the windows wallet picture
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

weird

Erok quoted the guy that posted the swapped link to the virus. It wasn't Erok. I posted the original post with the bad link above.

No...he didnt. Erok reposted Rynomasters post.

the same day my coins go bye bye. Coincidence?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11405784

weird

[edit] Actually, the Erok post doen't have the bad link. It was a different post that had it.

weird
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
By the way… today is my birthday!!!! MEH

today (and the day just started) i was hoping to feel pretty fing smug about my investment.
as it happens i still do. but my plans to buy a little piece of sky will have to wait.

its approx 4am my time and im thinking ill just shoot thru… the bars open in 1 or 2 hours

i plan on spending a few days on an island with a bag 'o weed and a hot rock to rest upon.

afrikaans r the toughest guys i ever met and they're all mcgvyers. safe hands u r in. (4 team members r saffers)

i have been impatient cause i thought we deserved more respect than we get. and mind-share.

im glad this community has strong voices and members arguing (discussing) directions. remember kids, you cant spell wheatclove without love. he's got a good head even tho he depresses me to death.

anyway… im celebrating

p.s. lawgicc: sorry man
Happy birthday big fella lay off the sweets tonight mate..they will give you nightmares Wink

LOL - i make no promises (except that i wont join iRC in an agro-stae Wink ) pax
I will hold you to your word but i bet i see you in there later abusing us all, that's why we love you, take it easy Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

today (and the day just started) i was hoping to feel pretty fing smug about my investment.
as it happens i still do. but my plans to buy a little piece of sky will have to wait.

its approx 4am my time and im thinking ill just shoot thru… the bars open in 1 or 2 hours

i plan on spending a few days on an island with a bag 'o weed and a hot rock to rest upon.

afrikaans r the toughest guys i ever met and they're all mcgvyers. safe hands u r in. (4 team members r saffers)

i have been impatient cause i thought we deserved more respect than we get. and mind-share.

im glad this community has strong voices and members arguing (discussing) directions. remember kids, you cant spell wheatclove without love. he's got a good head even tho he depresses me to death.

anyway… im celebrating

Happy birthday big fella lay off the sweets tonight mate..they will give you nightmares Wink

LOL - i make no promises (except that i wont join iRC in an agro-stae Wink ) pax
legendary

anyway… im celebrating

Update: Friday, May 15 2015

Shadow Update v1.3.2.4

-Fixed the refetching of blocks from multiple peers (faster sync)
-Fixed the deadlocks in the Encrypted Messaging code

Shadow v1.3.2.4

Moving on...!

I'm back on ShadowGo (Android) while TV and st3bas are back on the HD wallet development. We're moving forward quickly and look forward to hearing about your first experiences.

Thank you for your continued support!

Have a great weekend.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)
Did everyone see this? I fuckin skip60'ed it like a moron. Also, I am actually happy that SDC devs didn't feel pressure when sling put out that crap to rush things and throw out a crap market solution. Still on track in q2! Keep it about quality. Good to hear devs. GJ!

This is the link that gave me  a bugged version of SDC.... everytime i install it gives me two error messages the DClogs pops up in my roaming.... Tested it 3 times now.

anyway… im celebrating

Allrighty.. Just going to post this here and an admin can delete it later I guess.... Here's a post with what I assume is an infected download in it...

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg11300012#msg11300012

[edit] That guy was busy posting virus links for a bunch of things all over the place it appears.
legendary
the date next to the stolen data file is 7.5.2015 this around the time the new wallet came out in preparation for the fork, may not be related but just saying.

swapping links in posts is a common trick.
if this was the cause i cant believe we fell prey  Embarrassed

from now on: go to shadow.cash + checksums  (?)
All links in this thread should be automatically deleted from now on, no need for them unless posted by official shadow account

even when team post creeps quote the team and change the link. therefor no links in thread at all. go site.

edit: plus the nice graphics in thread posts make succulent targets

thank god i'm a country boy
+1 no more links
the date next to the stolen data file is 7.5.2015 this around the time the new wallet came out in preparation for the fork, may not be related but just saying.

if this was the cause i cant believe we fell prey  Embarrassed

from now on: go to shadow.cash + checksums  (?)
All links in this thread should be automatically deleted from now on, no need for them unless posted by official shadow account

even when team post creeps quote the team and change the link. therefor no links in thread at all. go site.

edit: plus the nice graphics in thread posts make succulent targets

thank god i'm'a country boy
As soon as i go to install that version that wont "Delete"

BOOM DCLOGS POPS UP

legendary

if this was the cause i cant believe we fell prey  Embarrassed

from now on: go to shadow.cash + checksums  (?)
hmmmmmm....weird how i cant delete the SDC wallet folder.....Ive terminated everything related to SDC in the task manager....still gives me this error.

I think ive found the bug

if this was the cause i cant believe we fell prey  Embarrassed

from now on: go to shadow.cash + checksums  (?)
legendary
Shadow-qt that's 736k in size? That doesn't seem right. My exe is > 11M in size, not to mention all the other files that come with it in the zip.
problem solved he got infected

solved (cured)? more like diagnosed Sad
Shadow-qt that's 736k in size? That doesn't seem right. My exe is > 11M in size, not to mention all the other files that come with it in the zip.
problem solved he got infected

by a link on this thread
Jump to: