Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 224. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

-SNIP-

Always love a good Simpsons clip Grin

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
New wallet is fast fresh and snappy, loving it so far good job on the shadowcore update
BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

-SNIP-

Always love a good Simpsons clip Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin

LOL i see that skip60 is back and bitching about price as it tanks....We all know what that means if you have been around here for awhile  Wink  ....BTW did any of you see that BOB was supporting the thunderclap? Looks like we got a storm brewing on our hands for shadow  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
it has been long time that i havent heard a coolstory, do we haveanyone to tell it?
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
The main feature attracting me is the upcoming ShadowMarket. Especially now that Sling is making a mess out of it imo.
I'm curious to see this decentralized market and I hope it's more ripened then other options that I have seen so far.

Agreed multiple times.
Other projects are just taking open code out there already, pasting it into their's and hope it sticks.
This team is taking the road less traveled and making it from the ground up.
This is the modus operandi of this team. It takes longer but is the proper way to create an entire suite of privacy tools.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
The main feature attracting me is the upcoming ShadowMarket. Especially now that Sling is making a mess out of it imo.
I'm curious to see this decentralized market and I hope it's more ripened then other options that I have seen so far.

On the 10th of May, we will let the world know how the Shadow Project is defending our privacy with technology that has never been created before.

i really wonder how "you will let the world know about shadow project and defending the privacy"

i will be waiting for 10th of may

i am really so bored of waiting for shadow to gain price, it has been nearly one year already... not even 100k is achived

i really dont know what will be the difference when whole World/universe knows about shadow and privacy

did they see...?

someone blind sold 45k sdc

price is below 50 and no buy support at all

someone? Or you?
Credibility skip, Credibility

should i flash the Jon Voight meme again?

yes, please

On the 10th of May, we will let the world know how the Shadow Project is defending our privacy with technology that has never been created before.

i really wonder how "you will let the world know about shadow project and defending the privacy"

i am really so bored of waiting for shadow to gain price, it has been nearly one year already... not even 100k is achived

i really dont know what will be the difference when whole World/universe knows about shadow and privacy

did they see...?

someone? Or you?
Credibility skip, Credibility

should i flash the Jon Voight meme again?

did they see...?

So here's a funny one…

BobSurplus (@EMC2Whale) tweeted our ThunderClap.
I was so amused I RT'd him. Bob wants to #FightForPrivacy?

Not exactly…

He since deleted his tweet (unless I am much mistaken).

I should've taken a screenshot while i could…

It did?

I thought there'd be a storm of some kind. Checking twitter looks "normal".
How can the effect of the Clap be evidenced? (lol)
Did it work??

A lot of noise about shadow on twitter yesterday:

check: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23fightforprivacy&src=typd

and: https://twitter.com/search?q=i%20believe%20privacy%20is%20a%20human%20right&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

Thank you
Now I can see
Activity: 326
Merit: 100

It did?

Did it work??

A lot of noise about shadow on twitter yesterday:

check: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23fightforprivacy&src=typd

and: https://twitter.com/search?q=i%20believe%20privacy%20is%20a%20human%20right&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So The Thunder will start in 15min?

I dunno, did we thunderclap yet?
What's going on??

I see this message in IRC:

Thunderclap contest has ended. We will be drawing the lucky Thunderclap winners in 10 and 0 minutes.

Winners will be drawn in 10 hrs, BUT
Were the 1.3 million peeps already ping'd?

Yeah the clap went down yesterday:)

i think will take a week to see any difference people wanting direct results, but atleast we increase awareness and people will start looking into this.

It did?

Did it work??

Yes it worked...

What's going on??

Thunderclap contest has ended. We will be drawing the lucky Thunderclap winners in 10 and 0 minutes.

i think will take a week to see any difference people wanting direct results, but atleast we increase awareness and people will start looking into this.

It did?

Did it work??
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

What's going on??

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Did I miss something? No impact yet!

I guess it happens what I predicted before. Thunderclap has not had any impact to the price for other coins. On the contrary, people bought many coins in previous in the hope the price will explode, then they were disappoint and sold all which caused a strong downtrend.

What's going on??

Activity: 503
Jump to: