Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 227. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Shadow will have a billion + market cap in the future until then enjoy and STFU price is not important even if does not reflect the true value of the product, that's just the way it is, deal with it, we are number one in innovation, development, and integrity in all of cryptoland, we have a product that blows all competitors out of the water, a true privacy platform in the works, we are number one when the price is shit and we will be number one when it rises, so just relax, No the price does not reflect the value of the product, but good things come to those who wait, and the underdog always wins..eventually Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i am really so bored of waiting for shadow to gain price, it has been nearly one year already... not even 100k is achived

What the heck are you talking about. The price has more than doubled since the beginning of march. Far better that there's a steady rise over time than "pumps" in price.

no pumps here =D
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
i am really so bored of waiting for shadow to gain price, it has been nearly one year already... not even 100k is achived

What the heck are you talking about. The price has more than doubled since the beginning of march. Far better that there's a steady rise over time than "pumps" in price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
who fucking cares about the price (…)

lol you know what i mean? ppl expecting $1 tomorrow
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Insert stupid gif/jpg/png here.

stupid gif/jpg/png Insert here.   Wink
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Insert stupid gif/jpg/png here.
who fucking cares about the price (…)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 10 is Mother's Day in the United States.

God bless the goddess and her patience with man!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Or like this
Activity: 166
Merit: 10

On the 10th of May, we will let the world know how the Shadow Project is defending our privacy with technology that has never been created before.

i really wonder how "you will let the world know about shadow project and defending the privacy"

i will be waiting for 10th of may

i really dont know what will be the difference when whole World/universe knows about shadow and privacy

This is how the world will know.
legendary
Activity: 1456
10 May, got the snacks today and the beers are in the fridge waiting.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon

On the 10th of May, we will let the world know how the Shadow Project is defending our privacy with technology that has never been created before.

i really wonder how "you will let the world know about shadow project and defending the privacy"

i really dont know what will be the difference when whole World/universe knows about shadow and privacy
who fucking cares about the price dude go to crave or orther shitcoins dawg... i thought you left already lol punk!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

i'm really excited that "you will let the world know about shadow project and defending the privacy"

i will be waiting for 10th of may!

i am really so excited at watching shadow gain price, it has been nearly one year already... and already 50k is achived!

i really think there will be the difference when whole World/universe knows about shadow and privacy

❤❤❤ Love u guys thanks for all your great work. ❤❤❤

Kisses,
snip.  Smiley

Kiss

i really started to like that snip guy, he did the full translation of what i meant
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

i'm really excited that "you will let the world know about shadow project and defending the privacy"

i am really so excited at watching shadow gain price, it has been nearly one year already... and already 50k is achived!

i really think there will be the difference when whole World/universe knows about shadow and privacy

Kisses,
snip.  Smiley

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Kisses,
snip.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
i can confirm, after hard fork now sdc wallet more light then before, no more not responding........it's consume ~180 mb of memori, before hard fork it is consume ~500 mb memory

The shadow project is fucking maddness Cheesy
…All intentional, part of the wider picture for Shadow and key to new releases such as ShadowGo (Android etc)…

intentional?  Wink

Dammit, Shadow is gonna rip BTC a new one!

Not really sure where your head is at but personally i don't see how you can be saying stuff like that and think its a great idea.

Personally i don't even know why anyone in this game sets out to even do that!

Only one getting ripped a new one is you, weekly and its because of the shit you come up with! But sure justify it with how much you do for these projects blablabla.

I don't really mind you CH but in my opinion, you ask for all the shit you get thrown at you and then some. Sometimes i'm not even sure if you are a supporter or some agency troll testing waters...
I'm sure i'm not the only one.

To be blunt and totally down the line with you though, id love to see you give it a break for awhile and post relevant information instead of this fanboy bullshit you clutter this and other threads with. Up to you though...

to "rip a new one" is a phrase, a little like "you've sprung a leak" or "you're full of piss and wind"

I cannot believe you're calling me out on this!  Huh And then:
"Sometimes i'm not even sure if you are a supporter or some agency troll testing waters..."

Should I even dignify this crap with a response? If so the response is "ditto".

You'll be happy to know that Im considering your recommendation.
I believe the indigenous people of your cuntry refer to it as a walkabout.

Activity: 821
i can confirm, after hard fork now sdc wallet more light then before, no more not responding........it's consume ~180 mb of memori, before hard fork it is consume ~500 mb memory

Excellent, great to hear.
Jump to: