Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 249. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
it amazes me how the price reflects nothing even close to the actual value of this coin. I put in 4 btc at 80k sats and still happy staking. This dev team is on point. In no rush, shit i hope the price drops to 20k sats, ill still put in every BTC i obtain in SDC. encrypted messaging is huge....marketplace.....i cant wait but i can. Take your time devs, make things exactly how you vision them, real crypto users will hodl this coin & put it to use, until the dev team vanishes which is a possibility i cant see happening.

my buddies who dont own any crypto (just the ones that actually put up with my blabber) have said they are trying to find ways to buy BTC just to buy SDC cause of all the stuff I have been showing them. Im lovin it. This coin is gonna replace litecoin, maybe perhaps bitcoin, DASH isnt even in the question..
PLUS FUCKING ONE! Devs have delivered reliably for a year now. Shadow is the endgame.

Also, it is pretty easy to setup a burner email for slack. Just sayin... Takes like 20 seconds and you can actually have newfangled technology driven communications that don't take a full day to complete a conversation or convey an idea because it is INSTANT messaging rather than dumpster diving through an emotional ignorant fud filled forum. Just my perspective as to why I am not active on bctalk so much anymore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
it amazes me how the price reflects nothing even close to the actual value of this coin. I put in 4 btc at 80k sats and still happy staking. This dev team is on point. In no rush, shit i hope the price drops to 20k sats, ill still put in every BTC i obtain in SDC. encrypted messaging is huge....marketplace.....i cant wait but i can. Take your time devs, make things exactly how you vision them, real crypto users will hodl this coin & put it to use, until the dev team vanishes which is a possibility i cant see happening.

my buddies who dont own any crypto (just the ones that actually put up with my blabber) have said they are trying to find ways to buy BTC just to buy SDC cause of all the stuff I have been showing them. Im lovin it. This coin is gonna replace litecoin, maybe perhaps bitcoin, DASH isnt even in the question..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It's christmas !
lol someone realy just filled my 4 btc buy orders for 46k 47k 48k 49k
Activity: 812
^ really? this is what we've come to? this is who we are Huh

a craigslist for twitter accounts?
someone who is able and knows how to do get into contact with the big dogs cause i have no idea why SDC is on NO darknet markets.....DASH is on many....which is surprising. SDC is bitcoin on steriods...simple as that. Still love BTC but SDC is my #1 cryptocurrency. Only advantage Bitcoin has is that it is becoming more mainstream and large investors are starting to do their research.

SDCs time will come, 10x harder than the Darkcoin jump.   HODL until i can spend my SDC on the marketplace...May never even convert my SDC back into BTC this is how confident i feel with SDC.
Like it or not, prospective investors still look to this thread for info and updates.  Cool
Not everyone wants to connect to irc or give up their email address to join slack. just sayin.

All updates are posted on Bitcointalk, Shadowtalk, The Shadow Blog and promoted on Twitter, Facebook, Google+. I'm sure our current (and new) investors will find all the information that is required to stay up-to-date.

I know updates are posted here, but the general conversation seems to be pushed toward slack.

gonna libertyX it later today, hope the price is still lingering 50k or less. THAT WILL MAKE MY WEEK...got ~5 BTC incoming later on today. Hopefully ill be in the top 20 on the richlist by then

is libertyX reputable? just curious about peoples thoughts/opnions
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Like it or not, prospective investors still look to this thread for info and updates.  Cool
Not everyone wants to connect to irc or give up their email address to join slack. just sayin.

All updates are posted on Bitcointalk, Shadowtalk, The Shadow Blog and promoted on Twitter, Facebook, Google+. I'm sure our current (and new) investors will find all the information that is required to stay up-to-date.

I know updates are posted here, but the general conversation seems to be pushed toward slack.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 28
Grin

Could someone take on posting the day's Slack conversation for us here at BCT ?

You can now read all the posts from #general chatroom of slack through the IRC logs as displayed in http://shadowcash.io. Thanks alt-norio and ludx.

see:
Slack is now linked with #shadowcash IRC Shocked man i love this community.

That was remarkably fast! Thanks ludx!

Now the #general channel of slack is visible in IRC and vice-versa. Sweet.
Activity: 25
 Grin

Could someone take on posting the day's Slack conversation for us here at BCT ?

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Hey rookie question here- how does one remove a private key from a wallet?

dumpprivkey

maybe? need verification from someone who knows the command line better

No that just displays it.

Only thing I know to work is pywallet, but that's for bitcoin.
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=pywallet

That was remarkably fast! Thanks ludx!

Now the #general channel of slack is visible in IRC and vice-versa. Sweet.
Activity: 27
Welcome to the community

Come join us on Slack, We are growing fast !! Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/6GXI5MB.png

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

dumpprivkey

No that just displays it.
Activity: 606

dumpprivkey

Activity: 503
Activity: 896
RIght?!
Jump to: