Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 246. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i dont think ryno left sdc, but price really sucks

The price always sucks for you. When its up it sucks, when its down it sucks, when its sideways it sucks. Apparently everything sucks to you.

No one has left, no one has gone anywhere, just typical market behavior. If you don't want to be here sell and leave. No one forces you to hold your coins.

i bought @20k and sold between 40k-50k

then started to buy back around 45k but i feel like I am the onlyone who buys, not this time dude

i sold whatever i bought back, i am out be happy

no you sold at 14k, Don't you remebr your post about dumping and leaving shadow when you sold it down to 14k. Your the very thing you call out on others, a weak investor. Good riddence is what I say.  

If you can't see the development going on then you must be blind.

i sold around 100k sdc till 14k price, that is true...but as u know very well that 100k wasnt all i had

and if i didnt sell that 100k , that pump till 90k wouldnt be...you know it very well

lets talk about the reality; yes there is some tech and development, but te price sucks for ages...why???

just tech or dev is not enough here at crypto world, accept it

so why crave and all other low tech dev coins  are way more valueable than sdc

note: why people cant read irc/ slack logs now???

stop lying you never owned that many

dont be kiddish, why to lie

who is going to answer my question? why people cant read irc/ slack logs anymore

Holy god man, log into irc with a real client, idle in the channel and your client will log whats typed. IRC does not have built in log support, it never has. Only clients do.

The person who was/is running http://shadowcash.io/ setup a bot that idles in the channel and then displays what was written in the channel on that website. Maybe his bot lost connection and its not in the channel atm, shit happens. Instead of whining about shit, why not make your own logging bot.

As far as slack goes, I have no problem reading anything in the slack channels. I just scroll back and read what I missed. If you are unable to use the scroll function on your mouse perhaps you should call best buy "geek squad" i'm sure theyd love to help you out.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
All is fine ppl, we have a great week ahead of us. Stop worrying so much, buy some more SDC while u can.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

The price always sucks for you. When its up it sucks, when its down it sucks, when its sideways it sucks. Apparently everything sucks to you.

No one has left, no one has gone anywhere, just typical market behavior. If you don't want to be here sell and leave. No one forces you to hold your coins.

then started to buy back around 45k but i feel like I am the onlyone who buys, not this time dude

no you sold at 14k, Don't you remebr your post about dumping and leaving shadow when you sold it down to 14k. Your the very thing you call out on others, a weak investor. Good riddence is what I say.  

i sold around 100k sdc till 14k price, that is true...but as u know very well that 100k wasnt all i had

and if i didnt sell that 100k , that pump till 90k wouldnt be...you know it very well

lets talk about the reality; yes there is some tech and development, but te price sucks for ages...why???

dont be kiddish, why to lie

who is going to answer my question? why people cant read irc/ slack logs anymore
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Could a Team Member possibly reassure the uninitiated all is OK? Communication people! skip is tripping.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

there is no strong investors here

i will not put my hand under the stone this time

whatever i bought around 45-50 k, all sold

i am out bye

You feed me again? finally thank you, again ... I hope you will do another great move like that in the future, it's always a pleasure to do business with you!

good luck to you Huh

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
..|..

i am out bye

You feed me again? finally thank you, again ... I hope you will do another great move like that in the future, it's always a pleasure to do business with you!

then started to buy back around 45k but i feel like i am the onlyone who buys, not this time dude

Activity: 606

i am out bye

BYE AGAIN

[11:46] canino1997: we released loads of code last week... don't know who doesn't see results...

i am out bye
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
why cant we read irc or slack logs...Huh

ask yourself, isnt it fishy...it smells bad

it's all over sell !
why cant we read irc or slack logs...Huh

ask yourself, isnt it fishy...it smells bad
what a dump at trex, price sucks like always

without trading teams, strong investors and good PR; price will always suck

that is the reality

why we can not read irc/slack logs anymore...Huh

looks fishy
Activity: 302
Never before 11 P.M.
As SDC tanks... Thank the trolls...
Activity: 672
Dev confirmed in a PM he's pulling out to work on Crave...great news.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

http://oi58.tinypic.com/3fnf4.jpg

Support the Shadow Project in its #FightForPrivacy!

As some of you may know our community has set up a thunderclap campaign to raise more awareness for Shadow Project and the importance of fighting for your own privacy. Over the past 2 weeks we have been asking people to support the campaign by donating social reach using Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr accounts. In less than 2 weeks we managed to get a social reach of 1,300,000 people. This is something we should all be really proud of!

Thunderclap contest! Support and win SDC!

In order to reward all supporters the Shadow Community has kindly decided to hold a competition to support the #FightForPrivacy campaign. We have set up a wallet and added price money (SDC) that will be handed out to 5 people that have supported the #FightForPrivacy Thunderclap campaign. At this moment, already more than 2000 SDC has been donated into a donation address. When our Thunderclap message is blasted out we will pick 5 winners from the list of supporters. These winners will all receive a 20% share of the total amount that is on the wallet at that time. This means that everybody who wants to support the campaign can contribute by sending new donations to the wallet makings things more interesting for all supporters. To give new supporters some extra time to support and join the contest we have moved the launch date to the 10th of may.

Please support the campaign and encourage your friends who care about privacy to do the same. Together, we can let the world know how the Shadow Project will help us #FightForPrivacy!

WALLET: http://shadowchain.info/address/STCLAPoztkiXmwE71bc2jn4EX5GCLzJoib

To support the campaign and enter the contest, please visit:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24087-shadow-the-anonymous-economy

A big thanks and good luck to all supporters!

The Shadow Team

a good opportunity to create an account on Twitter
Jump to: