Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 244. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
I forgot its almost the first of the month and people need to pay bills haha
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I don't see what the problem is. The value of this coin is in becoming the dominant global currency for confidential transactions, not in making a few dollars on the exchanges.

Of course, "a few dollars" means different things to different people. There are places where that buys food for a week and I understand why they would want to cash out.

I'm holding mine for a long time!

true true...I was holding 60k SDC at 14k and had to cash out from 17k down to 13k cause i had to pay some bills. Im just happy im able to still buy back in at these prices. I dont think we will see below 30k ever again.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
I don't see what the problem is. The value of this coin is in becoming the dominant global currency for confidential transactions, not in making a few dollars on the exchanges.

Of course, "a few dollars" means different things to different people. There are places where that buys food for a week and I understand why they would want to cash out.

I'm holding mine for a long time!
Moon
who the fuck would dump all these coins after the news just released? No problems with lost coins *cough* darkcoin *cough* via nodes.....No instamine *cough* darkcoin *cough*....Solid dev team that delivers....seems a little fishy to me. Someone wants cheap coins...or someone is buttmad....What i do know is this coin is not close to dead...This is only the beginning folks. The volume has been solid everyday now since the 20k lift off.

I will help spread the word. This is a perfect time for anyone to buy into SDC right now.

everyone get on TOR and spam the Darknets. Once this coin is being used for actual purchases/transactions its going to BOOM. This trading manipulation is bullshit.
we cant go moon yet till i buy more haha jk but ontopic ! for reals i have been telling people about sdc in my area..
who the fuck would dump all these coins after the news just released? No problems with lost coins *cough* darkcoin *cough* via nodes.....No instamine *cough* darkcoin *cough*....Solid dev team that delivers....seems a little fishy to me. Someone wants cheap coins...or someone is buttmad....What i do know is this coin is not close to dead...This is only the beginning folks. The volume has been solid everyday now since the 20k lift off.

I will help spread the word. This is a perfect time for anyone to buy into SDC right now.

everyone get on TOR and spam the Darknets. Once this coin is being used for actual purchases/transactions its going to BOOM. This trading manipulation is bullshit.
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
all alts are pumped and dumped, this one is no exception.
BUT
anonymous alts have a future, especially WHEN cash is illegal.
if you have a need for future privacy, just hold this coin And stop watching the bittrex.
Peace.
+1. And remember : you hold 'the'anon solution  if you are in sdc.  Then again: keep panicking.  Quite a few of us relish the cheap coins.  So we can laugh louder very soon.....
Activity: 182
all alts are pumped and dumped, this one is no exception.
BUT
anonymous alts have a future, especially WHEN cash is illegal.
if you have a need for future privacy, just hold this coin And stop watching the bittrex.
Peace.
Moon
Good to see SDC back down below 40K. Call me crazy, but I love it down here... and so does my wallet!  Cool
very nice right now wish i had more funds

lol exactly. I put in 4 BTC at 80k and am not pissed/angry/worried whatsoever about this price. Let the people dump for a minimal profit. Ill continue to put 10+ BTC in SDC a week as long as SDC is below 100k. Once it breaks 100k Im gonna sit back and laugh at these fools.
yea for reals gotta get that sdc! while its cheap
Good to see SDC back down below 40K. Call me crazy, but I love it down here... and so does my wallet!  Cool

lol exactly. I put in 4 BTC at 80k and am not pissed/angry/worried whatsoever about this price. Let the people dump for a minimal profit. Ill continue to put 10+ BTC in SDC a week as long as SDC is below 100k. Once it breaks 100k Im gonna sit back and laugh at these fools.
Moon
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Activity: 476
Looks like the coin of the future darknet markets is crashing. People no longer believe and it was a cleaver thing to say to get people to buy at the top. Anything to find new bagholders I suppose. You bagholders can hang out with CRAVE and TRON bagholders now. Got a nice little bagholders group going now.

lol we were supposedly baholders at 14k as well.
Looks like the coin of the future darknet markets is crashing. People no longer believe and it was a cleaver thing to say to get people to buy at the top. Anything to find new bagholders I suppose. You bagholders can hang out with CRAVE and TRON bagholders now. Got a nice little bagholders group going now.
Lol baby.  Been tried before. Fud of the desperate soon to be replaced coin.  We both know which one..... see ya
Activity: 784
39K? R u taking the piss?

I lay the blame entirely on the Team's inability to communicate effectively (or at all) over the last 72 hours.

This is in danger of becoming a joke.
Come on c h.  U know the drill.  Before we go way up the tree gets shaken heavily to get weak hands coins a la skip60. Nothing to worry about.  Just hodl or best buy more.  Soon......
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
39K? R u taking the piss?

I lay the blame entirely on the Team's inability to communicate effectively (or at all) over the last 72 hours.

This is in danger of becoming a joke.
Activity: 624
Allready 4294.34601697 SDC in the giveaway wallet waiting to be split between 5 lucky winners! Smiley

http://shadowchain.info/address/STCLAPoztkiXmwE71bc2jn4EX5GCLzJoib
Activity: 821

Support the Shadow Project in its #FightForPrivacy!

As some of you may know our community has set up a thunderclap campaign to raise more awareness for Shadow Project and the importance of fighting for your own privacy. Over the past 2 weeks we have been asking people to support the campaign by donating social reach using Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr accounts. In less than 2 weeks we managed to get a social reach of 1,300,000 people. This is something we should all be really proud of!

Thunderclap contest! Support and win SDC!

In order to reward all supporters the Shadow Community has kindly decided to hold a competition to support the #FightForPrivacy campaign. We have set up a wallet and added price money (SDC) that will be handed out to 5 people that have supported the #FightForPrivacy Thunderclap campaign. At this moment, already more than 2000 SDC has been donated into a donation address. When our Thunderclap message is blasted out we will pick 5 winners from the list of supporters. These winners will all receive a 20% share of the total amount that is on the wallet at that time. This means that everybody who wants to support the campaign can contribute by sending new donations to the wallet makings things more interesting for all supporters. To give new supporters some extra time to support and join the contest we have moved the launch date to the 10th of may.

Please support the campaign and encourage your friends who care about privacy to do the same. Together, we can let the world know how the Shadow Project will help us #FightForPrivacy!

WALLET: http://shadowchain.info/address/STCLAPoztkiXmwE71bc2jn4EX5GCLzJoib

To support the campaign and enter the contest, please visit:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24087-shadow-the-anonymous-economy

A big thanks and good luck to all supporters!

The Shadow Team

@skip60

Agreed others besides you are/have dumped. Is there a conspiracy? I doubt it.
It's just horrible venal greed. And if there was a conspiracy (which there 99% isn't) I'd make it my life  mission (mon raison d'être) to vendetta it. But that won't be necessary.

Greed.

Most people in this space wanna make a quick buck (hello Blazin u there?), and others like myself have stronger beliefs.

The End.
Could a Team Member possibly reassure the uninitiated all is OK? Communication people! skip is tripping.

Everything is just fine. Skip though should remember to take his medicine.

ludx I presume? The Finnish Shadow Team Member. Thank You.
Jump to: