Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 251. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Leave nothing but a shadow.

Support the Shadow Project in its #FightForPrivacy!

As some of you may know our community has set up a thunderclap campaign to raise more awareness for Shadow Project and the importance of fighting for your own privacy. Over the past 2 weeks we have been asking people to support the campaign by donating social reach using Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr accounts. In less than 2 weeks we managed to get a social reach of 1,300,000 people. This is something we should all be really proud of!

Thunderclap contest! Support and win SDC!

In order to reward all supporters the Shadow Community has kindly decided to hold a competition to support the #FightForPrivacy campaign. We have set up a wallet and added price money (SDC) that will be handed out to 5 people that have supported the #FightForPrivacy Thunderclap campaign. At this moment, already more than 2000 SDC has been donated into a donation address. When our Thunderclap message is blasted out we will pick 5 winners from the list of supporters. These winners will all receive a 20% share of the total amount that is on the wallet at that time. This means that everybody who wants to support the campaign can contribute by sending new donations to the wallet makings things more interesting for all supporters. To give new supporters some extra time to support and join the contest we have moved the launch date to the 10th of may.

Please support the campaign and encourage your friends who care about privacy to do the same. Together, we can let the world know how the Shadow Project will help us #FightForPrivacy!

WALLET: http://shadowchain.info/address/STCLAPoztkiXmwE71bc2jn4EX5GCLzJoib

To support the campaign and enter the contest, please visit:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24087-shadow-the-anonymous-economy

A big thanks and good luck to all supporters!

The Shadow Team

Activity: 129
Leave nothing but a shadow.
Could you take your shitcoin advertisements to some other thread and try to keep this one on topic, thank you.

And if you absolutely have to advertise those shitcoins on some other shitcoin threads, then could you also try not to associate Shadow with that shit, thank you again.

that's a lot of shit

Young bot and in "that" age, learned a new word...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Could you take your shitcoin advertisements to some other thread and try to keep this one on topic, thank you.

And if you absolutely have to advertise those shitcoins on some other shitcoin threads, then could you also try not to associate Shadow with that shit, thank you again.

that's a lot of shit
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
In the future, could you take your shitcoin advertisements to some other thread and try to keep this one on topic, thank you.

If you feel like talking some shit about shitcoins, we have a #shitcoin channel on Slack, which is the shit btw.

Get your invitation from here: http://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 277
I downloaded the client but it is not synchronizing since a couple of hours. Do I need to consider something on the first synchronization?

Which client did you download? New Testnet or normal one? Need to make sure we are on the same page here Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I downloaded the client but it is not synchronizing since a couple of hours. Do I need to consider something on the first synchronization?

Dont forget there is always THIN/LITE mode to sync faster

just tried thin mode, sync speed is nowhere close to electrum or multibit but it's definitely faster than normal mode. Less than 2 hours to sync the whole chain. Neat  Smiley
Activity: 448

Did you try the bootstrap file for faster blockchain download?  Instructions here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/308/bootstrap-instructions
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Friend of mine (bit of a chancer) took the plunge today. Plugged $1000 of local fiat into the nearest BTM and had it on Trex by 16:20 CET. Bought 4.5BTC up to 60k. Congrats Tomislav, the latest shadower Cool

Chatting to two other guys considering a similar move as a medium to long-term investment.

Mind those sell walls Wink

great news child_harold Smiley

I would like to buy one more dump to the upper 40k's.  Took a profit on this DRK bounce and need to buy something with it.

Hope you won't have that chance  ^^

p.s: TMK, no shitcoin promotion here, thanks ...

Agreed. My friend is savvy enough to know more dumps might come but he will soon be one of the fotuante few who got in at 60k.  13 cents/coin with only 6.5mill + 2% per annum in supply is a steal for this technology, team and roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Friend of mine (bit of a chancer) took the plunge today. Plugged $1000 of local fiat into the nearest BTM and had it on Trex by 16:20 CET. Bought 4.5BTC up to 60k. Congrats Tomislav, the latest shadower Cool

Chatting to two other guys considering a similar move as a medium to long-term investment.

great news child_harold Smiley

I would like to buy one more dump to the upper 40k's.  Took a profit on this DRK bounce and need to buy something with it.

Hope you won't have that chance  ^^

p.s: TMK, no shitcoin promotion here, thanks ...

Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 1456
Nice price rise today too.  The sun is shining in the shadows  Grin

I was going to buy some more yesterday, but I was watching PSG getting stuffed by Barca.

Coins101 love your Avatar picture... I wonder how many other people know exactly what that picture is..... Great movie, and even greater mind

+1 Christopher

In the great scheme of things, he is the reason why we are all here  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
I am trying to get the daemon synced.

After 48 hours, not even a third of the way through...

{
    "version" : "v1.3.1.0-1-g63022b6",
    "mode" : "full",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "shadowbalance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "reserve" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 129264

Is this normal?

It doesn't look normal. Can you come to #help channel on slack ? https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 1316
I am trying to get the daemon synced.

After 48 hours, not even a third of the way through...

{
    "version" : "v1.3.1.0-1-g63022b6",
    "mode" : "full",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "shadowbalance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "reserve" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 129264

Is this normal?
Activity: 126
Moon
price on the rise!

I was going to buy some more yesterday, but I was watching PSG getting stuffed by Barca.

Coins101 love your Avatar picture... I wonder how many other people know exactly what that picture is..... Great movie, and even greater mind
legendary
Activity: 1456

Activity: 448
The new wallet doesn't even connect any peers and it shows I have a zero balance. Fix?

Follow the instructions....

To participate in our public testing phase join the shadowtesting channel on slack.
You will be given more instructions on how to connect to testnet once on the channel.

How about pointing out where the instructions are?

Not sure where directions are but possibly here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eh-85zUR5Zz4CWeyEDdiJJIUDTZfqj2Y0QoPezh4PJE/edit?pli=1

I found that link on slack.  I guess testers are supposed to join the slack group on the #shadowtesting channel.  To join slack, provide your e-mail at this link: https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/ and you will be invited.
The new wallet doesn't even connect any peers and it shows I have a zero balance. Fix?

Follow the instructions....

To participate in our public testing phase join the shadowtesting channel on slack.
You will be given more instructions on how to connect to testnet once on the channel.

How about pointing out where the instructions are?
Jump to: