Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 260. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I want to use SDC to buy Guldencoin anonymously, would that be possible without direct pairing.

Directly it could work like this once the market is online:

SDToken >
Find somebody who offers SDT or SDC to Guldencoin exchange on the Market
> Receive Guldencoin anonymously

I hold some Gulden so I will definitely be offering it on the exchange for a small fee once the market is up and running.
I am sure there will be other people using the exchange to make some small profits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original artist: http://sean-izaakse.deviantart.com/art/Daredevil-526566611
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
I want to use SDC to buy Guldencoin anonymously, would that be possible without direct pairing.
Activity: 168

Stealing that on Shadow Google+ Wink

^ Everybody's invited to follow and spread the word in the Google-land!
Very cool stuff. Anything that can help make encryption easier to use for the Masses the better  Cool

I can not believe that is our mobile wallet  Shocked I shouldn't really be surprised but knowing the high standards of the Shadow team, best team in crypto hands down.

What will change is that the New Android wallet will have the fresh looking new UI.  Ryno is mid work on this " I'm writing a script that generates all the java wrappers during the compilation, so that we never have to do work for android again... one codebase that can deploy to all platforms" <---SDCDEV

This will allow SDC to use other lite wallets and a much broader range of stuff. See how mycelium works using Bip44 this is also a key update to the project because the hierarchy will be used for market place categories.

https://youtu.be/__HBBf_eDLM
Activity: 527
Soon on the Moon  Smiley

Activity: 462
Welcome to the community

Come join us on Slack, We are growing fast !! Smiley

Activity: 126
Moon
hi guys im new here , this looks great!
welcome to the shadow family!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi guys im new here , this looks great!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Shadow is Strong and will only be building its core stronger.

_  _     ____           _                                    
 _| || |_ / ___|   ___ | |_  _   _  _ __  
|_  ..  _|\___ \  / _ \| __|| | | || '_ \
|_      _| ___) ||  __/| |_ | |_| || |_) |
  |_||_|  |____/ \___| \__| \__,_|| .__/
                                            |_|                  www.anonops.com                  
                                                          SSL:  irc.anonops.pro:6667  
                                                                  irc.anonops.pro:6697
                                                                  irc.anonops.bz:6667
                                                          SSL:  irc.anonops.bz:6697
                                                                  irc.anonops.com:6667
                                                          SSL:  irc.anonops.com:6697
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Going Strong Smiley
Enjoy the community... we are a strong one here  Grin

Gentlemen....

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Pretty cool stuff.
I read somewhere that the dev is going to give the messenger a major overhaul So that it is ready for shadow market. Anyone know what will change?
What will change is that the New Android wallet will have the fresh looking new UI.  Ryno is mid work on this " I'm writing a script that generates all the java wrappers during the compilation, so that we never have to do work for android again... one codebase that can deploy to all platforms" <---SDCDEV

This will allow SDC to use other lite wallets and a much broader range of stuff. See how mycelium works using Bip44 this is also a key update to the project because the hierarchy will be used for market place categories.

Sounds great. Thnx for explaining this. Looking forward to new wallets and decentralized market.

Pretty cool stuff.
I read somewhere that the dev is going to give the messenger a major overhaul So that it is ready for shadow market. Anyone know what will change?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
I can not believe that is our mobile wallet  Shocked I shouldn't really be surprised but knowing the high standards of the Shadow team, best team in crypto hands down.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Pretty cool stuff.
Activity: 896
Very cool stuff. Anything that can help make encryption easier to use for the Masses the better  Cool
Yes that was an extremely easy to use interface! The bonus that it is also encrypted is exciting.
Activity: 210
Very cool stuff. Anything that can help make encryption easier to use for the Masses the better  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Me and community member Erok where testign the EM on the OSX side... Had absolutely 0 crashes while using.... Only in SDC can you have this awesome of a UI..

OSX notification center even works nicely for EM notifications

Buy,Sell,Trade,chat...Leave nothing but a Shadow
Now that is cool! i can see journalists using this to communicate with there sources and political activists as well as everyday people design is simple and smooth features are groundbreaking!
Me and community member Erok where testign the EM on the OSX side... Had absolutely 0 crashes while using.... Only in SDC can you have this awesome of a UI..

OSX notification center even works nicely for EM notifications

Buy,Sell,Trade,chat...Leave nothing but a Shadow
I made some changes to our system to monitor the SDC wallet more closely over the last few days. The wallet should have a greater uptime going forward.

Thanks everyone for your patience
awesome thanks

sent a small amount to check. wallet working.
only 6 confirms required. Trex 20 and Polo 15.

update: successfully processed withdrawal within 5 mins of email confirm. looking good.
Jump to: