Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 258. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sorry for my ignorance, but may I know how the encrypted messages and the "ShadowChat" will be technically realized? If the contents of these communications will be stored in the blockchain for all eternity, then I could certainly see how people would be hesitant to adopt these features, considering that the encryption could somehow be broken in the not-too-distant future. On the other hand, if these communications are p2p only (i.e. between the two parties directly), then SDC would not be needed for them, right? Or am I mistaken?
Activity: 25

*Aboutshadow.com is dedicated to help The Shadow Project develop in a sustainable way. The website is registered and managed by community members, with the input of Shadow developers. Aboutshadow.com is not a foundation. Foundations imply centralization or a controlling body. All Shadow holders are equal and all have a say in the direction the project is heading. Just like nobody owns the email technology, nobody owns the Shadow network. As such, AboutShadow does not speak with authority in the name of The Shadow Project.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Big thanks to ludx for the new Shadow Price ticker...Already using it on my nexus 6

(..)

https://copy.com/AoDcvJI38ZIzaQqG <--- Link to grab the apk

Nice one!

I'm using Bitcoin Checker, it's pretty neat as well; with options to feed prices from multiple exchanges etc.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobnetic.coinguardian
Activity: 277
1M+ reach Shocked crazy
Activity: 25
Our Thunderclap Message Will Now Be Seen By Over 1,000,000 People.

Join The #FightForPrivacy And Support The Shadow Project By Donating Your Social Reach On Thunderclap Today!

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
I will keep an eye on the results. If anon tech reviewing is okay then there will be some extra BTCs on the buy wall  Cool Cool

How costly is it to send messages within the client?

Are there any independent audits of the SDC anon tech?

Not exactly, but the code is open sourced.  There is a review ongoing by a German guy named Isidor Zeuner.  He is supposed to be mathematically qualified to review it.  But its taking a while, and he has asked for more documentation in order to finish the review.  The devs are working on more documentation, but they are very busy pressing forward on more important issues, so it may be a while before it is completed.  If there is anyone else who would like to undertake a peer-review I am sure it would be much welcomed.

LULZ.... costly? its FREE

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I will keep an eye on the results. If anon tech reviewing is okay then there will be some extra BTCs on the buy wall  Cool Cool

How costly is it to send messages within the client?

Not exactly, but the code is open sourced.  There is a review ongoing by a German guy named Isidor Zeuner.  He is supposed to be mathematically qualified to review it.  But its taking a while, and he has asked for more documentation in order to finish the review.  The devs are working on more documentation, but they are very busy pressing forward on more important issues, so it may be a while before it is completed.  If there is anyone else who would like to undertake a peer-review I am sure it would be much welcomed.
Big thanks to ludx for the new Shadow Price ticker...Already using it on my nexus 6

That's not finished version, just the first one for testing how it looks on phones other than mine. It's still work in progress and seems some ui-fixes are needed. Final version will be on play store when its done.

ludx

Looking good on my end.. Nexus 5 and on Nexus 6

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

That's not finished version, just the first one for testing how it looks on phones other than mine. It's still work in progress and seems some ui-fixes are needed. Final version will be on play store when its done.

ludx

Nice work! Any estimate of when it will be ready ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Very cool stuff. Anything that can help make encryption easier to use for the Masses the better  Cool

I can not believe that is our mobile wallet  Shocked I shouldn't really be surprised but knowing the high standards of the Shadow team, best team in crypto hands down.

What will change is that the New Android wallet will have the fresh looking new UI.  Ryno is mid work on this " I'm writing a script that generates all the java wrappers during the compilation, so that we never have to do work for android again... one codebase that can deploy to all platforms" <---SDCDEV

This will allow SDC to use other lite wallets and a much broader range of stuff. See how mycelium works using Bip44 this is also a key update to the project because the hierarchy will be used for market place categories.

https://youtu.be/__HBBf_eDLM
Activity: 168
Activity: 624

ludx

Activity: 685

Not exactly, but the code is open sourced.  There is a review ongoing by a German guy named Isidor Zeuner.  He is supposed to be mathematically qualified to review it.  But its taking a while, and he has asked for more documentation in order to finish the review.  The devs are working on more documentation, but they are very busy pressing forward on more important issues, so it may be a while before it is completed.  If there is anyone else who would like to undertake a peer-review I am sure it would be much welcomed.

Thanks.
Activity: 448

Not exactly, but the code is open sourced.  There is a review ongoing by a German guy named Isidor Zeuner.  He is supposed to be mathematically qualified to review it.  But its taking a while, and he has asked for more documentation in order to finish the review.  The devs are working on more documentation, but they are very busy pressing forward on more important issues, so it may be a while before it is completed.  If there is anyone else who would like to undertake a peer-review I am sure it would be much welcomed.
Activity: 685
Activity: 420
Something is happening behind the scenes, I'm sure, buy side becomes stronger!!  Shocked

Have a nice weekend Shadowers!!

Keep staking!

Wink

already have 16 pages of staking =D

Activity: 527
Something is happening behind the scenes, I'm sure, buy side becomes stronger!!  Shocked

Have a nice weekend Shadowers!!

Keep staking!

Wink
Activity: 251
Bitties
Don't give in to the cheap bidders!!

Let's get this train rolling to .001

Stop selling under .0008/.0007 for christ's sake!

Stop it! I need more SDC under 70k:)

Its too soon to hit .001.  I need it to go back to the mid 50's.  I cashed out my DRK and hadnt been able to get all my SDC buys filled.

good luck. I was hopping for mid 50s...still have buy orders.....but time to buy up these walls fuck it

That's the spirit!

Will be doing the same in a few hours here..
Activity: 420
Don't give in to the cheap bidders!!

Let's get this train rolling to .001

Stop selling under .0008/.0007 for christ's sake!

Stop it! I need more SDC under 70k:)

Its too soon to hit .001.  I need it to go back to the mid 50's.  I cashed out my DRK and hadnt been able to get all my SDC buys filled.

good luck. I was hopping for mid 50s...still have buy orders.....but time to buy up these walls fuck it
Jump to: