Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 262. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
FYI (from slack)

dasource [4:31 PM]
just to clarify as I would hate for it to be misunderstood

dasource [4:32 PM]
ShadowTokens created != SDC Burnt (edited)

Its a little complex but the nut of it is .. that this graph shows you

http://www.shadowchain.info/stats/shadow.php

dasource [4:33 PM]
the green dotted line is the live representation of actual SDC which is "actively" destroyed at that time

dasource [4:34 PM]
so it would be 6.4M - 340K = 6.06M SDC available right now .. (edited)

dasource [4:34 PM]
as more uses for SDT becomes available I expect that green line to shoooot up! (such as ShadowMarket etc) (edited)

litebit [5:57 PM]
so if i want to turn my SDT back to SDC would it be SDC created ! = SDT Burnt?

litebit [6:01 PM]
it sounds actually different than i've thought of it. I knew the new SDC in a SDT > SDC transaction were "new" and not linked, but i have never thought of SDC being burned in the tradition sense (never to be seen again) and truly reducing SDC supply forever

litebit [6:01 PM]
thanks for help understanding better @dasource
https://youtu.be/3INbCnEfZq4?t=2m31s

]

Does Gavin Andresen know Shadow has a working NIZKPs implementation on a BTC FORK?
You'll note his slide says "possibly practical". Turns out it is now practical.

I made some changes to our system to monitor the SDC wallet more closely over the last few days. The wallet should have a greater uptime going forward.

Thanks everyone for your patience
awesome thanks

thanks mullick
Activity: 527
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
I made some changes to our system to monitor the SDC wallet more closely over the last few days. The wallet should have a greater uptime going forward.

awesome thanks
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

Activity: 522
Merit: 266
Hey all
We've been quite busy over the past 2 weeks, working on the PoSv2 merge + SHA-256 enhancements.
The PoS v2 merge is going well, and we should soon be upstream from BlackCoin once again.
Once we're ready, we will start getting everyone ready for the hard fork to PoS v2.

We're having a few issues with the Android wallet, but I'm trying my best to get those sorted.
Hopefully if all goes well, next week we will be able to announce a release date for the latest changes and android wallet.
The new android wallet will have the HTML5 interface, as well as the ability to switch between a full node and a lite node.

From here onwards we'll be doing major enhancements to the secure/encrypted messaging, which is required for the marketplace.

We thank you again for our amazing community, and all the effort that is going into this project from all around the world.
Very quiet re the 'zeuner' review. I contributed and am very keen on getting some feedback on progress / likely eta.
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
People come join us on Slack, We are growing fast !! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Windows wallet download link doesn't work..

Thanks for mentionning it, we are looking at it right now (server is down for unknown reason)
Activity: 503
Why don't you ugly losers just find a decent, truthful, honest woman & marry her.

Hookers are for Bob Surplus, Epstein & other weak genetic specimens.

Real Men marry, get off the grid, ditch the TV & own many guns.

Guns? Yes those should be available on the Shadow marketplace too.
Activity: 685
Windows wallet download link doesn't work..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Thunderclap @ 25% Cheesy

Give your support today!
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24087-shadow-the-anonymous-economy?locale=en

Reach: 880k+ now!
Supporters: 126!

Let's go for 1 million reach!
Jump to: