Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 273. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
How has EmilioMann's account NOT BEEN BANNED YET?

@BCT mods. Delete this guy's account or at least BAN HIM for 2 weeks like you banned me.

He is deprave (rhymes with crave)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Time to dox emilioman I guess

someone has the dox on emilliomann, they posted soem of it in the crave thread
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Emiliomann come box me
Activity: 821
Poor Emilio looks like he bought himself into another **** coin and now feels the need to lash his anger at real developers.
Activity: 462
Time to dox emilioman I guess
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Alty is NOT on the Shadow Dev team, he's just an investor, stop lying to people

And I have a question for you Emilio, how much money did you lose on XST? I was there too and invested when Long and Short pulled the rug out from under that project, but you know what? I moved on.  I was so angry at first, I was especially pissed at LongandShort, but the more I read into the projects the more I realized he was right, and I moved my money over to Shadowcash, remade all my money and then some.  You are still butt-hurt about something that happened 6 months ago and continue to trash one of the best projects in crypto because you can't let go of a grudge.  Now you've moved over to a new P&D Crave.  You are either a sockpuppet for a pump group or seriously one of the dumbest people I have ever come across, either way you need shut the fuck up.
I'm going out (Friday) to have a drink with a Monero friend.
We protect eachother's identities, drink beer and laugh (mostly at XMR. perhaps tonight we'll laugh at CRAVE… hehe)
And yes, he bought some Shadow a while back on my recommendation

You guys and gals have a great weekend!
The game is ours… enjoy and relax… your investiture is well attended Wink

p.s. got some people asking me who my avatar image is of.
It is (of course) Alec Guinness from awesome 1979 BBC series of John Le Carré's "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080297/

Alec plays the part of George Smiley, a British spy

a sweet side-note is that "Alec Guinness" is an anagram of "Genuine Class"  Shocked Cool

Have a great weekend now Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
The scenario  Wink

Crap ! I still need a few days to get my BTC  Angry
Same here Sad
I'm going out (Friday) to have a drink with a Monero friend.
We protect eachother's identities, drink beer and laugh (mostly at XMR. perhaps tonight we'll laugh at CRAVE… hehe)
And yes, he bought some Shadow a while back on my recommendation

You guys and gals have a great weekend!
The game is ours… enjoy and relax… your investiture is well attended Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We the Cypherpunks are dedicated to building anonymous systems. We are defending our privacy with cryptography, with anonymous mail forwarding systems, with digital signatures, and with electronic money.

-–Eric Hughes, 1993 Cypherpunk Manifesto–

Together we can show the world that The Shadow Project is a true open-source project that upholds the principles of the cypherpunk manifesto. It will come both as a surprise and a great relief to many that finally a genuine open-source project is forging the next great evolution in crypto-currency.
Activity: 462
I just downloaded a fresh wallet for my Surface Pro 3.... dont know how people have blockchains taking so long... i threw in the bootstrap and flew through that shit..SLACK now at 107 users and Wallet distribution is best it has ever been!!!(http://shadowchain.info/chain/ShadowCash) Big times ahead boys.. big times

People come join us on Slack !! Smiley

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
The scenario  Wink As predicted by @gatti - There is consolidation at this stage and Next wave's starting from 60k to 115k

Activity: 527
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████████████─██████──██████─██████████████─████████████───██████████████─██████──────────██████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░████─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░████░░░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──────────██░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██████──██░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██████████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─────────██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████░░██████░░██─
─██████████░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░████░░░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░████─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██████░░██████░░██─
─██████████████─██████──██████─██████──██████─████████████───██████████████─██████──██████──██████─
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
legendary
Activity: 1008
Cheap SDCs !!! http://coinmarketcap.com/

Keep Dumping pls ! Yummy yummy  Grin
nice wish i didnt have to wait 4 days to get 6 BTC Sad i also bought in at 18 cents last week. still holding!!!

We have the spirit ! In a few months, SDC will be invaluable. Why ?  Because we have:

1) A great dev with a powerful team around him. He is now working full-time on the project.

2) A great tech: ShadowSend v2 and much more

3) An amazing marketing plan !

4) 2 websites

5) A great promotional video

6) An amazing motivated community

7) The drive to succeed

8 ) We are Present on ALL platforms (iOS, Android, Linux, Windows, Mac)

9) ShadowMarket, the greatest competitor to Silk Road is coming

10) We are simply awesome  Grin

We need to wait until all the hyped up coins on trex that are currently being pumped to the moon start dumping and SDC will be the next big rocket to launch.

I say crave is a pre rocket accumulation for SDC Smiley
Activity: 251
Bitties
any ETA on shadowmarket launch?

Q2 2015

This feels bigger and better than Bitcoin.  For reals.   
We had such hopes for Bitcoin and I hate what it's become.
Not to mention Silk Road.
It's been profound disappoint son.
SDC FTW 

Bitcoin is great technology.. Though I hate the stigma that it's only used by criminals.. That's why we need SDC to become popular, so the criminal side of crypto can separate from BTC, and actually be anonymous in doing so.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
This is the most anonymous solution in crypto nowadays
Moon
Cheap SDCs !!! http://coinmarketcap.com/

Keep Dumping pls ! Yummy yummy  Grin
nice wish i didnt have to wait 4 days to get 6 BTC Sad i also bought in at 18 cents last week. still holding!!!
Activity: 277
Updates also findable here:

http://shadowcommunityblog.tumblr.com

also its very cool for new users that want to hang out in the community but don't have IRC to check out MIRC here:

http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/community/irc
Moon
word of advice: forward shadow.cash to aboutshadow.com or figure something out with shadow.cash

bump

thank you. Yes, we should do that

wow, that was fast.

Of course it was. SDC is going to be bigger than BTC.

I agree, it was Silkroad that kicked off bitcoin and Haven "marketplace" will kick off Shadow. 
INB4 Shadow Blows up!
Activity: 896
word of advice: forward shadow.cash to aboutshadow.com or figure something out with shadow.cash

bump

wow, that was fast.

Smiley

bump

wow, that was fast.

Of course it was. SDC is going to be bigger than BTC.

No we won't, I would be already more than happy if we were 1/10 of BTC Smiley
I think adoption of bitcoin into storefronts is getting to be a harder sell now days simply because of the fluctuations in market and horrible, just horrible, ignorant news coverage of the exchange scams... I think that people will be comfortable with anon tech and an open source platform for, everything. I think the marketplace could be a launchpad for something not seen yet. I was thinking about mainstream adoption to an in-wallet solution like this could extend to everyday farmers who want to skip the middle men of the grocery store bull crap and ship some tomatoes straight to your door. The carpenter that hates things that aren't hand made and sells everything himself. The entire fucking maker community. This could quite simply be the stone that david throws at goliath. The marketplace that eliminates the big dogs and could change the perspective of millions by eventually enabling people to look past prohibition as a remote possibility and towards drug usage as a mental illness rather than a societal burden. -my 2cents on any price ideas, because who the fuck knows. All you can do is build your market organically and hope distribution isn't fuxt with too much.
Jump to: