Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 275. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
I love shadow cash!  Shocked
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
any ETA on shadowmarket launch?

Q2 2015

This feels bigger and better than Bitcoin.  For reals.   
We had such hopes for Bitcoin and I hate what it's become.
Not to mention Silk Road.
It's been profound disappoint son.
SDC FTW 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Q2 2015
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
patience my friend  

also, there was a rough eta announced. q2 of 2015 i believe. correct me if I am wrong please.
Activity: 126
Moon
patience my friend 
Activity: 679
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
^^^ Awkward. LOL
Activity: 145
Announcement

Follow latest price of ShadowCash from your mobile phone!

ShadowCash is the first and only coin on Coin Price Ticker, that is added on list of three exchange's(Bittrex, Poloniex, and Cryptsy)

Download now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker&hl=nl

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Activity: 462
Hey guys remember to update your sigs to the correct website. AboutShadow.com
Activity: 527
I agree with Automatic Monkey that wallets must be best they can, but I don't have problems with Shadow wallet, never did.

2nd thing, Cryptsy had problems with 3 coins I had until now.
So, if they have problems,  it is not necessary that others will have too. I'm sure it is only craptsy issue.
Activity: 812

The Shadow wallets have been a little tricky with reinstalls. Hopefully the next version coming out will have that cleaned up.

Wallet issues, mandatory upgrades, etc. best to get that done now before the predicted big expansion. There are going to be crypto rookies coming on board, and wallet problems with failed upgrades and possible lost coins will get them off on the wrong foot. If the guys at Cryptsy are having a problem surely others will.

Whatever bugs the wallet has are being dealt with as we speak by the Core Devs. Completely agree that noobs deserve a smooth (every time i use this word i think of you know who) ride. And they'll get it.
Vis-a-vis Cryptsy their performance compared with Polo and Trex is appauling. Take from that what you will.
Activity: 503
whats up with craptsy deposits?  going on 14 hours waiting for my SDC to post.  Small test transaction worked.  Followed that with almost 2800 coins and they never posted.  The coins are there.  I see them on the blockchain.  craptsy wallet now says, "Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain."
I think child tweeted to them earlier to offer them help.

It's a head-scratcher.

Poloniex and Bittrex have both kept wallets online 99+% of the time
Cryptsy on the other hand (and Im guessing) is more like 75%

Shadower Pline was the unofficial "point man" for comms with Mullick (BCT member and Cryptsy admin). Perhaps he still is. Irregardless I suggest a Shadower State-side try and connect with him.

Richie (Bittrex) benefited from the rewindchain command which this community appraised him of. (he tweeted about it with great enthusiasm too btw)
As erok states above I tweeted Big Vern (@Cryptsy) once again to try and address this frustrating situation.

n.b the problem is with Cryptsy, not Shadow

Hey CH, I contacted mullick back several weeks ago about why their wallet was still in maintenance.  I never received a reply until today.  He says that the locking issue is still happening, and he has taken the wallet offline until it is fixed. So I guess he is expecting Shadow devs to provide a fix now. A while ago on slack, dasource mentioned he was testing a fix for the linux daemon hanging issues that would resolve this.  Not sure if that ever succeeded.

It is indeed a head scratcher as to why Bittrex and Poloniex wallets seem to work 99% of the time and if there is an issue it is fixed quickly.  Cryptsy wallet is much less reliable, and Cryptsy and mullick have been notoriously slow at responding, locking up people's funds for weeks or months, and ignoring/not answering inquiries.  I have had my tickets ignored there in the past, and was banned from their chat box for complaining about lost funds that were not credited for over a week. Admins and others at Cryptsy were also falsely telling people that ShadowCash was broken and needs a dev to fix it, which is really misleading considering the wallet is working fine on other exchanges.  This turned off a lot of investors in the early days, and possibly was a big reason the price was so low, for so long.  If anybody wants to contact mullick, he is the guy that is in charge of fixing cryptsy wallets, and you can PM him here on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mullick-99433

It would be nice to have the market at cryptsy working properly, but until that happens I think it is wise to avoid there and support Poloniex and Bittrex who have treated us much better.

The Shadow wallets have been a little tricky with reinstalls. Hopefully the next version coming out will have that cleaned up.

Wallet issues, mandatory upgrades, etc. best to get that done now before the predicted big expansion. There are going to be crypto rookies coming on board, and wallet problems with failed upgrades and possible lost coins will get them off on the wrong foot. If the guys at Cryptsy are having a problem surely others will.
Thanks Pline. As posted above I forgot to mention what a good point man you are. ^case in point  Smiley
Activity: 448
whats up with craptsy deposits?  going on 14 hours waiting for my SDC to post.  Small test transaction worked.  Followed that with almost 2800 coins and they never posted.  The coins are there.  I see them on the blockchain.  craptsy wallet now says, "Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain."

It's a head-scratcher.

Cryptsy on the other hand (and Im guessing) is more like 75%

Shadower Pline was the unofficial "point man" for comms with Mullick (BCT member and Cryptsy admin). Perhaps he still is. Irregardless I suggest a Shadower State-side try and connect with him.

Richie (Bittrex) benefited from the rewindchain command which this community appraised him of. (he tweeted about it with great enthusiasm too btw)
As erok states above I tweeted Big Vern (@Cryptsy) once again to try and address this frustrating situation.

Hey CH, I contacted mullick back several weeks ago about why their wallet was still in maintenance.  I never received a reply until today.  He says that the locking issue is still happening, and he has taken the wallet offline until it is fixed. So I guess he is expecting Shadow devs to provide a fix now. A while ago on slack, dasource mentioned he was testing a fix for the linux daemon hanging issues that would resolve this.  Not sure if that ever succeeded.

It is indeed a head scratcher as to why Bittrex and Poloniex wallets seem to work 99% of the time and if there is an issue it is fixed quickly.  Cryptsy wallet is much less reliable, and Cryptsy and mullick have been notoriously slow at responding, locking up people's funds for weeks or months, and ignoring/not answering inquiries.  I have had my tickets ignored there in the past, and was banned from their chat box for complaining about lost funds that were not credited for over a week. Admins and others at Cryptsy were also falsely telling people that ShadowCash was broken and needs a dev to fix it, which is really misleading considering the wallet is working fine on other exchanges.  This turned off a lot of investors in the early days, and possibly was a big reason the price was so low, for so long.  If anybody wants to contact mullick, he is the guy that is in charge of fixing cryptsy wallets, and you can PM him here on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mullick-99433

It would be nice to have the market at cryptsy working properly, but until that happens I think it is wise to avoid there and support Poloniex and Bittrex who have treated us much better.

It's a head-scratcher.

Cryptsy on the other hand (and Im guessing) is more like 75-85%

Shadower Pline was the unofficial "point man" for comms with Mullick (BCT member and Cryptsy admin). Perhaps he still is. Irregardless I suggest a Shadower State-side try and connect with Mullick.

Richie (Bittrex) benefited from the rewindchain command which this community appraised him of. (he tweeted about it with great enthusiasm too btw) https://twitter.com/richiela/status/582257268973907969

Yea I had nightmares with them over there in Shadow.... I took all mine out except a small amount...took 4 hours pending for them to send it out. I recommend moving your coins and btc to Poloniex or Bittrex. The ideal thing would be to stake them in your wallet Wink

I forgot to add that Pline was/is a very good point man. Thanks Pline.
@pookielax31 - yup
Activity: 462

It's a head-scratcher.

Shadower Pline was the unofficial "point man" for comms with Mullick (BCT member and Cryptsy admin). Perhaps he still is. Irregardless I suggest a Shadower State-side try and connect with Mullick.

Richie (Bittrex) benefited from the rewindchain command which this community appraised him of. (he tweeted about it with great enthusiasm too btw) https://twitter.com/richiela/status/582257268973907969

Yea I had nightmares with them over there in Shadow.... I took all mine out except a small amount...took 4 hours pending for them to send it out. I recommend moving your coins and btc to Poloniex or Bittrex. The ideal thing would be to stake them in your wallet Wink

It's a head-scratcher.

whats up with craptsy deposits?  going on 14 hours waiting for my SDC to post.  Small test transaction worked.  Followed that with almost 2800 coins and they never posted.  The coins are there.  I see them on the blockchain.  craptsy wallet now says, "Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain."
Activity: 532
whats up with craptsy deposits?  going on 14 hours waiting for my SDC to post.  Small test transaction worked.  Followed that with almost 2800 coins and they never posted.  The coins are there.  I see them on the blockchain.  craptsy wallet now says, "Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain."
Jump to: