Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 278. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
are this SDC is shadow cash Huh very low rate
https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=SDC/BTC

No way i'm sending btc there...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
why is price crashing

cant say i like when this happens but more cheap coins for me. Ill continue to stake my stash until the ShadowMarket is released and SDC surpasses DASH. Until then im going to HODL. Dont let this price decrease make you lose confidence. This is nothing. Like i said Ill continue to put all my bitcoin into SDC at these sub 100k sat prices.

At some absurd moment in time DASH was, or i should say DRK was around ~$15 per coin....with nothing but hype and failed masternodes where people lost massive amounts of DRK at the time. These prices are still dirt cheap for SDC.

Don't worry mate, it's probably just some weak hands cashing out. I've met quite a few people over the past days and know they wouldn't sell SDC for these prices.

Probably some guys that think they could/should play waves. That's a bad idea because they won't be able to buy back. More people willing to buy than those willing to sell  Roll Eyes

exactly ^^^^^

got more BTC incoming tomorrow =D
Activity: 392
Yup, famous wave rides. Just look at the charts from the last few days/weeks. The trend is the same. Correction after growth and then growth again. When we pass 0.00100 it will go down to 0.00070, then to 0.00120 and down to 0.00100 etc. It's the same pattern every few days. No worries.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
why is price crashing

cant say i like when this happens but more cheap coins for me. Ill continue to stake my stash until the ShadowMarket is released and SDC surpasses DASH. Until then im going to HODL. Dont let this price decrease make you lose confidence. This is nothing. Like i said Ill continue to put all my bitcoin into SDC at these sub 100k sat prices.

At some absurd moment in time DASH was, or i should say DRK was around ~$15 per coin....with nothing but hype and failed masternodes where people lost massive amounts of DRK at the time. These prices are still dirt cheap for SDC.

Don't worry mate, it's probably just some weak hands cashing out. I've met quite a few people over the past days and know they wouldn't sell SDC for these prices.

Probably some guys that think they could/should play waves. That's a bad idea because they won't be able to buy back. More people willing to buy than those willing to sell  Roll Eyes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
why is price crashing

Activity: 420
why is price crashing

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
i see reality kick in, get back in shadowcrash @ 12k then the dying continue when the market guy is running away to other coin

It's possible I could dump my Shadowcash...

... but no one will ever know.  Grin
how did you get a custom sdc addy?

Vanitygen, plus a little tweaking to make it work with altcoins, plus about a week on a fast CPU.

You can also use vanitygen to hack accounts. Just enter someone's entire address in there and let it run!
i thought it was vanitygen thanks!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Today marks the start of a multi-channel marketing approach set up to create more awareness for The Shadow Project.
With this we hope to attract and inform even more people about Shadow, and to expand and strengthen the community and project further still.

This will be greater in scope than previous efforts to publicize the project and in particular we're hoping to start reaching those in the more general public who might also be interested in what we're doing. The campaign is set up and managed by community members, with the input of Shadow developers. So with that in mind we're pleased to announce that today officially marks the start of a publicity campaign we have all been working very hard on!

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
i see reality kick in, get back in shadowcrash @ 12k then the dying continue when the market guy is running away to other coin

Vanitygen, plus a little tweaking to make it work with altcoins, plus about a week on a fast CPU.

You can also use vanitygen to hack accounts. Just enter someone's entire address in there and let it run!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon

Activity: 503

Activity: 476
waaa my xst has done nothing in all its months

lol so hows xst going for ya mate? you've been on this tirade for 5 months now? and have been consistently proven wrong. go bug someone else. How come your not over with your butt buddy emilliomann, riding the current bobsurplus pump?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
sillyness
No one is leaving at all. No one is even selling under 75k. Dafuq you on? You think this is going to 12k?! lol so you think over a million dollars are just going to evaporate out of SDC? That is absurd. Your fud makes me cringe.
legendary
Activity: 1148

trolling? Tongue

30 BTC before its 60k
Activity: 476
Let's get some raspberry pi POS lovemaking going eh? Stonehedge just said he would donate 1k sdc. I am willing to donate 100sdc. Anyone else want to pledge some moneys to this effort? I mean it is going to happen anyways but you might as well be nice about it join the bounty with us. You can even be cheap like me!

I must have missed that discussion. How is it going to work, like a Peerbox does for PPC?

Wouldn't the Linux wallet run on an r-Pi with a hard drive right now?
Yes please explain for me as well in layman's terms please.
Maybe it would run on an r-Pi with an hd? Anyone got a pi want to confirm? If someone confirms and posts a how-to. I would be happy to throw 100sdc at it.

I tried way back in September and had issues getting qt5 to work on the pi

Didnt try the daemon tho

This is something I and svojoe are working on. "Shadowbox" is the project name. Already 5+ btc has gone into its development.
Activity: 896
Thanks guys. At how many Satoshi should I buy.. Huge buy walls around 75k should I stick with that?

We had some manipulation the other day that kinda hurt us so the market was just today recovering. I am accumulating slowly as time goes on because I think anything right now is undervalued fuckery. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Thanks guys. At how many Satoshi should I buy.. Huge buy walls around 75k should I stick with that?

legendary
Activity: 1008
After looking through Cornett's crystal ball I see lot's of btc's flowing to SDC once the audit comes in, the marketplace is ready and the other coins get dumped for SDC.

18c a SDC, its worth it! nom nom nom
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Im considering to invest a bit.. why should I and what will the price do in the coming weeks/months?

thanks

My crystal ball shows only bright future for SDC. DASH holders will massively flow to SDC after E.Duffield's abandoning

I don't believe evan has any intention of leaving dash regardless of its non existent anonymous longterm future
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Im considering to invest a bit.. why should I and what will the price do in the coming weeks/months?

thanks

My crystal ball shows only bright future for SDC. DASH holders will massively flow to SDC after E.Duffield's abandoning
Jump to: