Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 280. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Let's get some raspberry pi POS lovemaking going eh? Stonehedge just said he would donate 1k sdc. I am willing to donate 100sdc. Anyone else want to pledge some moneys to this effort? I mean it is going to happen anyways but you might as well be nice about it join the bounty with us. You can even be cheap like me!

I must have missed that discussion. How is it going to work, like a Peerbox does for PPC?

Wouldn't the Linux wallet run on an r-Pi with a hard drive right now?
Yes please explain for me as well in layman's terms please.
Maybe it would run on an r-Pi with an hd? Anyone got a pi want to confirm? If someone confirms and posts a how-to. I would be happy to throw 100sdc at it.

I tried way back in September and had issues getting qt5 to work on the pi

Didnt try the daemon tho
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Let's get some raspberry pi POS lovemaking going eh? Stonehedge just said he would donate 1k sdc. I am willing to donate 100sdc. Anyone else want to pledge some moneys to this effort? I mean it is going to happen anyways but you might as well be nice about it join the bounty with us. You can even be cheap like me!

I must have missed that discussion. How is it going to work, like a Peerbox does for PPC?

Maybe it would run on an r-Pi with an hd? Anyone got a pi want to confirm? If someone confirms and posts a how-to. I would be happy to throw 100sdc at it.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Who Buys $4,000 in SDC in one swipe?
Let the rally continue!!!!
Someone must really believe in this project.  Wink
Activity: 219

Activity: 503

The argument about dev privacy has made me realize something.

It is one thing to know who your dev is and that they are a verified person and whatnots.

IT IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING TO BE ABLE TO CRAWL THE SOURCE.

Who needs to know who the dev is when the shit is open source? Kinda doesn't matter when you can review the code on git.

You can't say that for many others...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Who Buys $4,000 in SDC in one swipe?
Let the rally continue!!!!
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
I am looking for a new investment after another run in DRK/Dash.

I noticed that the price of SDC went up alot during the last week.
What made the price go up that much in a pretty short time ?

Is there a up to date roadmap available ?

Why should i invest in SDC right now ?
I would appreciate if someone could give me a short update of what is happening in SDC and what to expect in the nearest future from it.

Thanks.

The next thing to come out is the mobile wallet that will allow staking and the market place that sounds like it will be a decentralized anonymous silk road.

Bitcoin was a stepping stone to what we have here in shadow. I expect to see alot of BTC move from Dash and Monero to Shadow
Thanks for the information.

I would appreciate if someone could give me a short update of what is happening in SDC and what to expect in the nearest future from it.

Thanks.

Welcome!

The start of the recent rise started with a vice.com article. It featured the Shadow Project working on a decentralized market. This came out soon after the Evolution market closed doors and ran away with users BTC

Followup publicity campaigns have kept the interest going over the last week.

Roadmap and other news is in the OP
Thanks for the url.
That explains what happend to the price, and pretty good timed after Evo runaway too.
I will wait for a day for two and see how stable the price is at this level before i decide what to do.

Thanks for the info
Activity: 126
Moon
Over 100 addresses with more than 10k!!!  Grin
hopefully thats me soon!
I may have just sent you 50. Wink Good to have you round here Gibbs.
dang! thanks man i really appreciate it
Over 100 addresses with more than 10k!!!  Grin
hopefully thats me soon!
I may have just sent you 50. Wink Good to have you round here Gibbs.
Activity: 126
Moon
Over 100 addresses with more than 10k!!!  Grin
hopefully thats me soon!
Over 100 addresses with more than 10k!!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

Thanks.

Welcome!

The start of the recent rise started with a vice.com article. It featured the Shadow Project working on a decentralized market. This came out soon after the Evolution market closed doors and ran away with users BTC

Followup publicity campaigns have kept the interest going over the last week.

Roadmap and other news is in the OP

Thanks.

The next thing to come out is the mobile wallet that will allow staking and the market place that sounds like it will be a decentralized anonymous silk road.

Bitcoin was a stepping stone to what we have here in shadow. I expect to see alot of BTC move from Dash and Monero to Shadow
legendary
Activity: 1288
Why not to panic and dump,  we need stronger hands, distribution.

I had 1k shadows on trex, thinking to trade for the first time, but I get them back in safe.
2 of my crypto friends throw/lost more than 50% of coins in trades last 30 days, and I'm happy for them
Wink

Before Drk pump I had 792drk, thinking it is small amount....  

Keep your Shadows safe, stake,  leave dumps to dumpers, and buy more if u can.

Shadow is a project, not just a coin, this is our game , and we are the winners!

+1

Volume rises, we can expect SDC in first place at Bittrex.

Big players are playing with walls all the time. Boring, btw.

Before 7.5k, quite aggressive bots were in duty.
Activity: 687
Merit: 502

Thanks.
Activity: 527
Why not to panic and dump,  we need stronger hands, distribution.

I had 1k shadows on trex, thinking to trade for the first time, but I get them back in safe.
2 of my crypto friends throw/lost more than 50% of coins in trades last 30 days, and I'm happy for them
Wink

Before Drk pump I had 792drk, thinking it is small amount.... 

Keep your Shadows safe, stake,  leave dumps to dumpers, and buy more if u can.

Shadow is a project, not just a coin, this is our game , and we are the winners!

We are at 68 of 500 supporters on thunderclap, Please support the project by following the link

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/24087-it-s-time-to-fightforprivacy?locale=en
Market update, A bid of 29 BTC at .008 was posted around 8:30am EST and 15 BTC was sold almost immediately in a single sale. there are only 615 addresses with more than 100 SDC.
whales on both sides will make this a lot of fun, just be careful not to panic sell during the dumps, I expect them to reverse quickly. This coin has great fundamentals

Happy Bank Running
Only 615 addresses with more than 100 sdc... Once you get a taste, there is no, "I'll just buy a couple and hold". My moment was when I launched the wallet the first time. Instantly, I realized that this was different than the rest.

377 addresses with balance greater than 1,000 SDC with a new market cap of 1.25 mil upwardly trending.

BTW that thunderclap is getting a little ridiculous. Half a million people?
Jump to: