Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 284. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Good morning Shadow brothers and sisters!

$ 0.213074...What a good price to wake up to! 70k looked so far yesterday...and now at 84k
Activity: 126
Moon
with shadows tech..and these ridiculously low prices, (if XC can hit 400k sats) this will easily surpass that with time. In no way is this a pump & dump right now. People are slowing exiting DASH and joining this great community. Placing down a handful more of btc tomorrow. Hopefully the price isnt over 100k sats by then.. =D
i only have $400 to put down :/ wish it was more lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
with shadows tech..and these ridiculously low prices, (if XC can hit 400k sats) this will easily surpass that with time. In no way is this a pump & dump right now. People are slowing exiting DASH and joining this great community. Placing down a handful more of btc tomorrow. Hopefully the price isnt over 100k sats by then.. =D
Activity: 448
Is 1.3.1.0 the current wallet? I am currently stuck at 96% syncing.

Yes that is the current version.  I had a problem syncing before a while back. I did the command rewindchain to fix it.  Just go to help then debug window, and click console tab, then type "rewindchain 1000" and press enter.  It will rewind the blockchain back 1000 blocks. Hopefully this will fix it as it begins to download the chain again.  If not you can also try that again but also restart wallet and delete the peers.dat file.  If not hopefully somebody else can help.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Is 1.3.1.0 the current wallet? I am currently stuck at 96% syncing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would like to see us pass Monero in marketcap today :-) Shadow deserves a Top 10 spot, at least!

Source: www.coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 277
Some pretty serious resistance above .001 ... couple of 10k+ SDC sell orders.
Activity: 182
i don't plan to dump whatever it's value, a truly anonymous crypto currency was needed 6 years ago and i hope this one can fulfill it's needs Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
i expect it to reach between 0.0045 - 0.01 (after a while) or i could be dreaming Wink

I'm getting away from thinking of it in terms of satoshis. If SDC becomes the standard global currency for underground transactions, how much money is in circulation at any time for those transactions, in dollars? Divide that number by 6 or 7 million and that's your price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
just hit 0.00081313 BTC

The price is good
I hope the price is more higher than today  Cheesy
Moon
i expect it to reach between 0.0045 - 0.01 (after a while) or i could be dreaming Wink
well for the time being lets only dream! wish i had more cash to buy need to hit my bank!
Moon
heheh thanks to whoever sold to me at 17k a few weeks ago, the little shadow rocket is just getting ready for take off!
just hit 0.00081313 BTC
heheh thanks to whoever sold to me at 17k a few weeks ago, the little shadow rocket is just getting ready for take off!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Can we get a guide or walkthrough for how to compile/set up the Linux Wallet. I know alot of other coins have it and it would just be a help to any newcomers!

http://shadowcash.info/display/shadow/Wallet+Installation -WIKI
https://github.com/SDCDev/shadowcoin/tree/master/doc - SOURCE CODE

Links all on the website and op.
Activity: 181
Really liking this new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcwAToJYtY

Wondering how this is funded and if there is a donation address to send some Shadow to in support.

Super professional video I will donate some for sure.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Really liking this new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPcwAToJYtY

Wondering how this is funded and if there is a donation address to send some Shadow to in support.
Moon
DAMN IT i SOLD MINE at 18k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happens, I sold at 20k, then I bought back in at 45k and then sold at 60k, and then realized this might really take off. Going to stake some coins now and wait. Full time team, looking good. Smiley
whats a good way to stake coins i have 700 sdc

transfer them to your fully synced wallet.... Unlock your wallet for staking wait a few hours and profit.
i ment like i dont have to separate my sdc into 10-20 addys?

no... Just stake them all... I have all mine staking and get about 1 a day
nice man you mind if i ask how many sdc you have?

more than 10k but less than 20k ;-)
nice sweet yea just getting some tips lol
Activity: 181
NICE MOVEMENT HERE, PARTY JUST BEGUN.

I AM HAPPY THAT I BOUGHT LAST NIGHT.  Cool
Jump to: