Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 304. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
The SDC sales book is naked on bittrex Grin

This coin is so undervalued its not even funny! People shouldnt be selling, if they do they will lose. Selling right now is a trap

^ I sold some of my shadows, cause I thought the market was manipulated. I feel very bitter, but fortunately i've been able to rebuy in before the explosion! Don't sell, hold, or like me you will feel ashamed of holding non-stop for 7 months your dear coins and end up with a lesser amount because of selling some THE DAY it finally exploded for real!  Roll Eyes

So guys, listen all to fearcoka, and don't sell shadow till its AT LEAST at "Dash" value... not to get your finger burned Wink
Sorry what? I couldn't hear you over the weakbagholdin Tongue Did I quote the reply wrong? Did I break it? THe weak will be mocked!

Lol. I was going to write a long reply but I just figured out you probably wouldn't be able to read it correctly again, after all, its been now already the second time.

If you can justify your rudeness toward another member of the community with THAT post, you are surely one funny individual. I'm surely not the only community member who sold and bought some coins this days but for some reasons, I don't see you calling them "weak hand".

You can't call me a weak hand for trading 10%-20% and you don't know shit if i managed to get them back or not, or even make a profit  Wink.
Just because you were the first! Tongue just messing with you buddy. I'll stop.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Shapeshift.io says Shadow Cash is "currently unavailable."

I'm going to wager they are all out because people have bought their supply up.

Carry on.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

This coin is so undervalued its not even funny! People shouldnt be selling, if they do they will lose. Selling right now is a trap

^ I sold some of my shadows, cause I thought the market was manipulated. I feel very bitter, but fortunately i've been able to rebuy in before the explosion! Don't sell, hold, or like me you will feel ashamed of holding non-stop for 7 months your dear coins and end up with a lesser amount because of selling some THE DAY it finally exploded for real!  Roll Eyes

So guys, listen all to fearcoka, and don't sell shadow till its AT LEAST at "Dash" value... not to get your finger burned Wink
Sorry what? I couldn't hear you over the weakbagholdin Tongue Did I quote the reply wrong? Did I break it? THe weak will be mocked!

Lol. I was going to write a long reply but I just figured out you probably wouldn't be able to read it correctly again, after all, its been now already the second time.

If you can justify your rudeness toward another member of the community with THAT post, you are surely one funny individual. I'm surely not the only community member who sold and bought some coins this days but for some reasons, I don't see you calling them "weak hand".

You can't call me a weak hand for trading 10%-20% and you don't know shit if i managed to get them back or not, or even make a profit  Wink.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
is it to high too buy now?
pro's tell me

Probably is better to buy at 20k , or 40k , if you look that way.
In a month, 200k or 400k can be low, who can know that.
But thing is, Shadow isn't "pumped" yet. In my eyes, we are on 3$ now and 10$ is not enough for Shadow,
so we are late..  Smiley

My vision: the entire underground economy of the world running on Shadow. Think USD 10000 per SDC.

But what do I know, I'm just a monkey. We might only get 10% of the underground economy, and a lousy USD 1000 per SDC.

What makes you believe SDC could ever hit $10000 or $1000 if 100% of the underground community is currently using BTC with the price barely being able to hold $250-300 range?

Many big time criminals will hold there SDC still to stake on the network n earn interest.

So good to see the Fud above. poor souls who didn't listen and pick up cheap coins when they were told to do so.
Activity: 588
pro's tell me

But thing is, Shadow isn't "pumped" yet. In my eyes, we are on 3$ now and 10$ is not enough for Shadow,
so we are late..  Smiley

My vision: the entire underground economy of the world running on Shadow. Think USD 10000 per SDC.

But what do I know, I'm just a monkey. We might only get 10% of the underground economy, and a lousy USD 1000 per SDC.

What makes you believe SDC could ever hit $10000 or $1000 if 100% of the underground community is currently using BTC with the price barely being able to hold $250-300 range?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Mark my words!

After this pump and dump everyone will vanish from this shitcoin. Developers, whales, everyone. You will see nothing but bagholders in here, trying to take over the community and the project ROFL!.

I've seen this too many times. Is Bobsurplus behind this scam ?

There are even BOTS in here that automatically delete messages that come from specific users. Anyone that tries to warn people in here is getting auto-banned.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
pro's tell me

so we are late..  Smiley

Hmm why I didn't buy yeasterday. Now I have to spend 4k satoshi more per coin. Hmm at least it's better late than never. I think this will be huge, so maybe I will bought couple thousand.

Its better to re-enter the market now than to rebuy at 100k next week.

we are currently in a pump phase imho. don't hurry and invest because the price is rising. wait for the next price correction and decide then if you want to enter the market

The correction was ended 2 days ago. The price successfully held 40k barrier and the next current wave is to 100k. This is the process that you're seeing now

True, but there are still some other psychological barrer; 50k might be one + then reaching a new ATH etc..  then-->  >>> 100k<<<<
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
we are currently in a pump phase imho. don't hurry and invest because the price is rising. wait for the next price correction and decide then if you want to enter the market

The correction was ended 2 days ago. The price successfully held 40k barrier and the next current wave is to 100k. This is the process that you're seeing now
legendary
Activity: 1008

The price correction already happened imo.

I told everyone to move their walls above 40k this might be the case now at 50k.

This coin is so undervalued getting in anywhere under 100k assures you a crazy return on investment.
Activity: 324
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Hmm why I didn't buy yeasterday. Now I have to spend 4k satoshi more per coin. Hmm at least it's better late than never. I think this will be huge, so maybe I will bought couple thousand.
pro's tell me

Lets just say its still very cheap long term.
Short term i dont know. I think it will go a lil higher if they say upcoming week will be a fun week Cheesy

Agree. Shadow has the best vision and the best disruptive strategy.  Even Dark wanted to merge with the Shadow Team. Of course the price is not longer at 1-2k (I miss those days!) but this is perhaps also the reason why Ryno and Technovert can now afford to work full time for the coin. Correct price for the coin is at least 1$ now....
You are wrong. A lot.

?
You were a weak holder. And now you underestimate the SDC. Hold whatever you have left, mark MY words. Also, I am frequently wrong as well.

maybe he thought "correct price for the coin is at least 5$ now...." Smiley

+1.  Erok, you just can't read, AND sorry, i'm still very comfy with the number of shadows I hold cause i've been fully invested in since August so this is probably even longer than you. If I trade sometimes BTC/SDC or SDC/BTC this doesn't make of me a weak holder.
Activity: 224
i am glad with my 112k SDC:)

Someone feed those bulls anabolic, unleash the bulls

Yeowww strap yourselves in brothers
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
i am glad with my 112k SDC:)

Someone feed those bulls anabolic, unleash the bulls
Activity: 812
pro's tell me

Short term i dont know. I think it will go a lil higher if they say upcoming week will be a fun week Cheesy

Agree. Shadow has the best vision and the best disruptive strategy.  Even Dark wanted to merge with the Shadow Team. Of course the price is not longer at 1-2k (I miss those days!) but this is perhaps also the reason why Ryno and Technovert can now afford to work full time for the coin. Correct price for the coin is at least 1$ now....
You are wrong. A lot.

?
You were a weak holder. And now you underestimate the SDC. Hold whatever you have left, mark MY words. Also, I am frequently wrong as well.

maybe he thought "correct price for the coin is at least 5$ now...." Smiley
pro's tell me

Agree. Shadow has the best vision and the best disruptive strategy.  Even Dark wanted to merge with the Shadow Team. Of course the price is not longer at 1-2k (I miss those days!) but this is perhaps also the reason why Ryno and Technovert can now afford to work full time for the coin. Correct price for the coin is at least 1$ now....
You are wrong. A lot.

?
pro's tell me

Agree. Shadow has the best vision and the best disruptive strategy.  Even Dark wanted to merge with the Shadow Team. Of course the price is not longer at 1-2k (I miss those days!) but this is perhaps also the reason why Ryno and Technovert can now afford to work full time for the coin. Correct price for the coin is at least 1$ now....
You are wrong. A lot.

?
pro's tell me

You are wrong. A lot.
Jump to: