Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 301. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If anybody wants to download the ShadowCore wallet to check out how awesome it is, there is a giveaway thread on shadowtalk where you can get a few Shadows/SDC to try out: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/340/100-sdc-giveaway/

Please don't post any addresses in this thread because giveaway threads are banned on bitcointalk.
what does it mean when it says shadow? and spendable on the top right corner? why do i only have 5 sdc to spend?

With ShadowCash there are two units of account.  One is SDC (call them ShadowCoins), the other is SDT (Shadow AKA Shadow Tokens).  The SDC is transparent and tracked on blockchain the same as Bitcoin.  But the SDT uses ring signatures and dual key stealth addresses for anonymity.  There are 4 options for sending.  You can send SDC>SDC, SDC>Shadow, Shadow>Shadow, or Shadow>SDC.  For the latter three it requires a stealth addy.  To make a stealth address go to receive tab and click new address, and tick the stealth address box.

To send your Shadows(SDT) to SDC, go to send tab, and choose the Shadow>SDC option.  Enter your stealth address and press send.  You will then effectively change your Shadows back to SDC once the transaction is confirmed on the network.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
IN IRC an hour or so ago (freenode #shadowcash) a user commented:

"I think a lot of people don't realize Shadow already has all it's coins in circulation (besides 2% inflation each year) whereas other coins like drk and monero still have a ton more coins that will enter into circulation"

You can read IRC logs at http://shadowcash.io
legendary
Activity: 1008
^^

Ok, losers, i'm done with you. The lack of counter arguments is just making me cringe. I will be back, though, when this scam will collapse to ground zero. Just to laugh and quote some imbeciles...

Yes, please come back. In the meanwhile read this motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=

Also since you seem to be doing research all day research another coin that has had an article on vice.
Activity: 126
Moon
what does it mean when it says shadow? and spendable on the top right corner? why do i only have 5 sdc to spend?

Activity: 134

So this is the core developer of Shadowcash ?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

A shitcoin trader ? Nautilus coin ? (pumped and dumped by Bobsurplus and Co)... Cinni ?

Are you fucking kidding me ?

Do i really need to ask about who's the cryptographer behind this shitclone ? hahaha

Man, you looks desperate for cheap coins, Imao SDC has a peanut price right now because 100K, 200K, 300K is coming.

Get out MTF.  Kiss
If youre going to fud at least write something good.

This is just child talk we can do this with any coin out in the market.

What I care about is that SDC has a working anon, and it is backed by a team of Dev's who are known and deemed trustworthy.

You're right shitcoins aren't being pumped anymore, only the real ones are.

There aren't many left but there are still a few and Shadow is a powerhouse.

Iv'e been in the altcoin game long enough to see the difference. SDC is a pure winner and it has nothing to hide.

Of course you are protecting your investment by saying dumb shit you don't even believe in. I understand that...

But, can you please tell me who are the developers ? Their real names and credentials ? Thank you!

So much projecting, let me guess you hold XMR or DASH and can't handle competition. I have seen diarrhea coming from both camps but you guys need to give it a rest. It's amazing to see what a few satoshis will lower people to.

This is most likely the case.  Now that Shadow is rising and gaining mindshare, they are feeling threatened and trolls come out of the woodwork.
legendary
stuff
You do know that cloak never "happened" right? It never had a git. It never had anything really. It was vapor. These guys have delivered continuously. You should research Shadow. And post from your real account like a man.

[imghttps://i.imgur.com/Z4dshw6.png[/img]

LMFAO!
I still think POSA2 and cloak could have been cool. I will happily lose my money in hopes for a truly decentralized economy. Also, you are still a douche that doesn't bring actual technical analysis to the table.

I never intended to bring technical analysis on the table. My mission was to let newbies know that they just got into a scam project that will take all of their bitcoins.

Also, for the idiot above me (fearcocka)... That's what i thought! Of course they don't have real names, because they are moving from a scam project to another scam project.

If people wish to cash out right now they are allowed. Nothing is stopping them.

I rather invest in a project like shadow then to get burned by OCLS.

OCLS financed by facebook and google, went from $7,20 to 0.83c right now. You gonna call them scammers too?

These are investments there is nothing as a secure investment. I just invest in what I believe in. People are allowed to think for themselves. They dont need me nor you to tell them how to think.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

What I care about is that SDC has a working anon, and it is backed by a team of Dev's who are known and deemed trustworthy.

Iv'e been in the altcoin game long enough to see the difference. SDC is a pure winner and it has nothing to hide.

Of course you are protecting your investment by saying dumb shit you don't even believe in. I understand that...

But, can you please tell me who are the developers ? Their real names and credentials ? Thank you!

So much projecting, let me guess you hold XMR or DASH and can't handle competition. I have seen diarrhea coming from both camps but you guys need to give it a rest. It's amazing to see what a few satoshis will lower people to.
stuff
You do know that cloak never "happened" right? It never had a git. It never had anything really. It was vapor. These guys have delivered continuously. You should research Shadow. And post from your real account like a man.

LMFAO!
I still think POSA2 and cloak could have been cool. I will happily lose my money in hopes for a truly decentralized economy. Also, you are still a douche that doesn't bring actual technical analysis to the table.
legendary

Of course you are protecting your investment by saying dumb shit. I understand that...

Why would I gave their info away to a guy like you who seem's like a poverty low class scum bag.

If you want to talk to Ryno by text ask him for his number. I have him on WhatsApp.
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
Anyways, you god damn idiots...

Back in the days, warning newbies about scams was a full time job, but after seeing the level of denial and imbecility in them, i gave up slowly.

Make sure that you dump after a 3-5x increase after the initial price. (in this case 15-19k), because you will never see pumps like in late 2013-2014 where shitcoins like pandacoin, whitecoin, aurora, xc etc were pumping by 50-300x. Nobody has the balls to pump coins to those levels anymore. Some people got smarter, but only after experiencing massive losses.
Trying to buy lower eh? Or just a humanitarian service effort? Qui bono? I wonder...
legendary

Activity: 134
stuff
You do know that cloak never "happened" right?

lol.  Look at the comparison between the two wallets.  ShadowMarket and wallet look amazing in comparison.

It's about the similarities in approach, you dumb goose.

They are selling the same shit, but under another design, of course.
It never had a git. It never had anything really. It was vapor. These guys have delivered continuously. You should research Shadow. And post from your real account like a man.
@piston - still laughing at your previous predictions.
stuff
You do know that cloak never "happened" right?

lol.  Look at the comparison between the two wallets.  ShadowMarket and wallet look amazing in comparison.
stuff
Shadow wallet on ShapeShift was down for a couple days.  But looks like it is back online now: https://shapeshift.io/#
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can I ask how many coins you have? I just think can I compete with my hundreds.

20-30k range  Grin
Activity: 821

Community is now invited to join Slack, to discuss, develop and share about Shadow  Smiley

NEW : Join us directly at https://shadowproject.herokuapp.com/

Jump to: