Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 318. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
The coin creator has set this up to be the perfect pump coin.

All coins mined in 11 days. So most people missed out. A few probably mined the most with their mining farms. Over the last couple months price didn't move much because a small group hold almost all the coin. They do some self buys / sells to make the coin look active and shake out the remaining people that they can.

Now they slowly raise the price so the profit takers can get out. Once that's done it's time to go up again.

People start buying so they don't miss out on the pump.

Then give everyone else a reason to buy and use the coin. That's the big one. Easiest way is to get the drug users that have lost bitcoins due to centralized markets.

Other coins always say, "blah and blah has such and such and we'll just add it." That's good and all but it's the users that keep coming back to buy the coin is what you want. That's why people are buying so many different coins. You buy 10 coins and hope 1 coin makes you a millionaire.

Come on mate, pump coins are designed with some fluff hype and they die out in weeks with no delivery on anything or some copy/paste bullshit. Sdc has been here since july of last year with unique and consistent development and a small and active community.

"All" would be happy to SDC go down. Then start to appear trolls with the story, "I knew it would be so"
When going up, then again not good, scam, pump, blah blah

it is hard to make both happy,  buyer and seller in crypto currencies.

The market will decide.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

All coins mined in 11 days. So most people missed out. A few probably mined the most with their mining farms. Over the last couple months price didn't move much because a small group hold almost all the coin. They do some self buys / sells to make the coin look active and shake out the remaining people that they can.

Now they slowly raise the price so the profit takers can get out. Once that's done it's time to go up again.

Then give everyone else a reason to buy and use the coin. That's the big one. Easiest way is to get the drug users that have lost bitcoins due to centralized markets.

Other coins always say, "blah and blah has such and such and we'll just add it." That's good and all but it's the users that keep coming back to buy the coin is what you want. That's why people are buying so many different coins. You buy 10 coins and hope 1 coin makes you a millionaire.

Come on mate, pump coins are designed with some fluff hype and they die out in weeks with no delivery on anything or some copy/paste bullshit. Sdc has been here since july of last year with unique and consistent development and a small and active community.
Your analysis is right for the 99% other coins, unfortunately or fortunately, shadow is the exception. Team is passionated, and honest. Shadow is underpriced since way too long and is just starting to get under the spotlights.
Activity: 476

Activity: 406
I don't need to acknowledge anything. Your interpretation of my words is yours and only yours. My message is SIMPLE : a whale is trading at the moment and pushing the price up, which means one should NOT daily trade. Point!

One whale, or many? How many sharks? I am joking of course.
C'mon! At any given moment of the day DRK and XMR r herded by whales…

I ask u again… are we overpriced at 12 cents a coin? If not then chill.

n.b u acknowledged it Wink

Shadow would also not be overpriced in my eyes at 1$ or 2$... doesn't mean i'm gonna buy it at this price now!

If someone wanna buy in he'll make a good deal anyway in the long term, BUT if you want to use rational trading tool to ride de waves, just forget about it.

Here is my original post. Usually I tend to ignore remarks when they lack education, but I really had to do this.

I don't need to acknowledge anything. Your interpretation of my words is yours and only yours. My message is SIMPLE : a whale is trading at the moment and pushing the price up, which means one should NOT daily trade. Point!

I sold at 30k, want to buy more

You have the right to an opinion, but you are very boring. Go to howl somewhere in the woods!

It's absolutely disgusting to MODIFY someone's post without mentioning it. And just to let you know, a correction of more than 7k occurred 10 minutes after and guess what, I was talking about daily trading..
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

What a beautiful day for ShadowLand  Grin

Are we mature enough to maintain the value and move on to unseen heights?

Let's see, a new week is upon us! Have a nice weekend everyone!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

I sold at 30k, want to buy more

You have the right to an opinion, but you are very boring. Go to howl somewhere in the woods!

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
troll

Your knowledge is so great it made me wonder what are you doing on Earth, you were born to be in another galaxy.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

O Please

1) every pos coin has a pow phase
2) SDC announced twice the launch (sry all the shitcoins noise drowned out sound)
3) price has been steady @ 4-6 cents for a long time (pre-tofay)
4) What fuffypony describes as the "social contract" has been observed and maintained.
5) there is no 5 - i'm done.

6) are u grasping at straws? Trying to find an achilles heel? best of luck.
Activity: 448

For what its worth, here is an interesting post from svojoe regarding the POW mining phase, and why it was cut short:

I was here on day two of mining, I consider myself one of only a handful of miners that are still here.  The vast majority of large miners all sold ages ago for a quick profit.   Being well connected and heavily involved from a hobbyist/supporter stand point I think that less than 10% of the total coins are still in the hands of the original miners including me.   

The coin was launched twice and the PoW was cut short by a fair bit because some insanely powerful dark-hashrate came online on the network.  It was the first time I had seen the secret proprietary asics in action.   This dark hashrate I called the 'mad hasher'  had 2+ times the total nethash of all other miners combined including the multipools! When this mad hasher showed up they started getting at times 60-70% of all blocks.   There was a great emergency as the mad hasher would have taken nearly half the total supply.   The devs quickly made the decision to cut the POW phase short to prevent the mad hasher from having to much supply.  I thought it was the best way to protect the couple hundred or so actual miners who had been working hard on the coin from the start.  I think it was the best option and greatly protected the distribution actually.

Me and several people combed the blockchain and eventually think we located the address used by the mad hasher,  They sold the last on the second rise a couple weeks after PoW was over.

I actually think, that in typical 'good dev' fashion that SDC dev's don't have that man coins.  I would actually prefer they did!  Several other coins I have been heavily involved with had similar situations.  Hell,  Bushido of Vertcoin didn't even Mine his own coin!  Several miners including myself took up a donation for him to get him a slice so if his coin took off he could at least buy a Honda civic or something haha.

I've been here since the near the beginning so I've seen how it has gone down.  And that is why I am still here.   The dev's (ryno, techno) specifically don't really seem to care about the markets, or PR or any of this junk I swim in.  They just code....   This is why I think they don't have many SDC,  Extremely easy tweaks and a few extra announcements all along this path could have us sitting on a much higher market cap.   Instead... they just code....
Activity: 784

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
what are these tokens i keep hearing about someone said to turn your coins into tokens whats that mean?

With ShadowCash there are two different units of account.  There is SDC and there is also SDT (AKA Shadow).  SDC is the transparent one and is similar to Bitcoin and can be tracked on the blockchain.  Shadow Tokens (SDT) also known as "Shadow" are the anonymous tokens and use ring signatures, dual-key stealth addresses, and zero knowledge proofs for anonymity.  You create the Shadow by destroying some of your SDC, and vice versa.  To do this you need to send to a stealth address. Stealth addresses are much longer and begin with a small "s" compared to regular addresses begin with a big "S".  In the wallet click new address, and click the box that says stealth address.  

For a good explanation of how it all works, I highly suggest examining this slide presentation carefully: http://shadowcash.info/display/shadow/Transact+Anonymously

AWESOME  LOL btw can this be our mascot? Tongue

Lol, we already have a mascot:

i refuse to accept that TO THE SHADOW REALM WITH YOU!!!

im still a child at heart dont judge me ^_^
what are these tokens i keep hearing about someone said to turn your coins into tokens whats that mean?

With ShadowCash there are two different units of account.  There is SDC and there is also SDT (AKA Shadow).  SDC is the transparent one and is similar to Bitcoin and can be tracked on the blockchain.  Shadow Tokens (SDT) also known as "Shadow" are the anonymous tokens and use ring signatures, dual-key stealth addresses, and zero knowledge proofs for anonymity.  You create the Shadow by destroying some of your SDC, and vice versa.  To do this you need to send to a stealth address. Stealth addresses are much longer and begin with a small "s" compared to regular addresses begin with a big "S".  In the wallet click new address, and click the box that says stealth address.  

For a good explanation of how it all works, I highly suggest examining this slide presentation carefully: http://shadowcash.info/display/shadow/Transact+Anonymously

Lol, we already have a mascot:

Child At Heart

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

Ah tokens. Tokens are the magic heavily encrypted fairy dust that make it all happen. You create them from SDC in wallet. The equivalent SDC is destroyed on the bockchain and you now hold nicely encrypted bearer bonds which you can send directly off block chain in whatever denomination. The receiver may then, at their leisure ,frequency and whatever qty, redeem these against the block chain for newly minted Sdc in a 1:1 ratio. Beautiful and simple. As a solution should be....

Child At Heart
honestly, you know a coin is about to explode when the real pump hasn't even begun and trolls come in saying the recent rise is manipulated and it will crash lower than where it has been trading for half a year.

Yep yep. Especially for us long term holders that could smell the coffee way early. We are pretty much all holding it seems plus minus nearly 2 mil tokens. There ain't much available never mind for sale.....

Exciting stuff since I've posted last....vice motherboard eh....coindesk is like a local paper vs WSJ ....
I can smell a zeuner report coming out next...once He's and his mates finished  accumulation....

This doesn't even need a marketplace to supplant DRk or whatever it is called now.....see ya masternodes....never mind anyhow: I see bigger things eg btc in the dnm has now competition or a superior solution is available.60k....Huh? Pffff

"see ya masternodes"

Bye bye MN's. We hardly knew ya! (phew)
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
honestly, you know a coin is about to explode when the real pump hasn't even begun and trolls come in saying the recent rise is manipulated and it will crash lower than where it has been trading for half a year.

Yep yep. Especially for us long term holders that could smell the coffee way early. We are pretty much all holding it seems plus minus nearly 2 mil tokens. There ain't much available never mind for sale.....

Exciting stuff since I've posted last....vice motherboard eh....coindesk is like a local paper vs WSJ ....
I can smell a zeuner report coming out next...once He's and his mates finished  accumulation....

This doesn't even need a marketplace to supplant DRk or whatever it is called now.....see ya masternodes....never mind anyhow: I see bigger things eg btc in the dnm has now competition or a superior solution is available.60k....Huh? Pffff
Activity: 134

Soon the shadow cap will be $1.000.000,00  

Grin

Some hate us.
They dont understand the power of Shadow.

Creation and Destruction, Light and Dark, Life and Death

Sry Grandma… this coin aint 4 u Cheesy

Few here realize the patience I have demonstrated
Finally some recognition!

Fuck Goldmann Sachs, HSBC and fuckGov
Screw 90% U.S export since T.S Eliot

Remember Zimmerman (PGP guy)?
Almost got locked up 4 life.

List of Heroes:
Turing (God)
Zimmerman (PGP)
Cohen (Bittorrent)