Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 320. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

I dont pop pills. I smoke weed (which is what i plan on buying on shadybay)

p.s. dont get haired out by the new wave dude/dudette.

Monkeys don't take drugs, aside from the occasional tranquilizer dart. We don't need them. But I'm looking forward to the Shadowsend fees! Hopefully there will be a lot of other things to buy too, then all the cleans with big stakes will have a way to get their coins back into the economy.

That's a scary thought- once it's determined drugs are sold with the coin then all staking wallets will be in receipt of drug proceeds, won't we?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I mean it sync's ok eventually, but it is so slow compared to other wallets i use.
You are used to Panda which was a partial sync. I have panda. I know what you are talking about.

Indeed mate, i guess something to get used to.
Yeah anonymity comes with some sacrifices I guess. Personally, I don't mind it at all and don't see a need for instant transactions/sync on an anon crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
http://imgur.com/g5Gz3Xb

Sweet mined some SDC !   Wink loving this poS

33 SDC !!!

Nice stake! Wow!

I think I staked around 10 SDC today. Usually I'm around 2 per day. I love the new activity on the blockchain!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I mean it sync's ok eventually, but it is so slow compared to other wallets i use.

For faster blockchain downloads you can use the bootstrap file.  Instructions here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/308/bootstrap-instructions

I believe the coins need a certain number of confirmations before being mature for staking.  This is probably for the security of the network.
Activity: 226
You are used to Panda which was a partial sync. I have panda. I know what you are talking about.

Indeed mate, i guess something to get used to.
Activity: 224
and staking seems to take ages? "you have no mature coins" PND stakes pretty much instantly?

Nah 8 hrs isn't bad at all and imagine when shadow is as much as DRK. I just mined 33 sdc can't believe it

http://m.imgur.com/g5Gz3Xb
and staking seems to take ages? "you have no mature coins" PND stakes pretty much instantly?

If you look at the specs... min stake age is 8 hours.

Its not that long, other coins are days or weeks even.

I guess, looking at the specs. Bit dissapointing though, when coins such as PND start staking pretty much instantly.
Activity: 896
legendary
Activity: 938

If you look at the specs... min stake age is 8 hours.

Its not that long, other coins are days or weeks even.

is it just me, but the wallet is real clunky and slow?
Activity: 503

as a total package, when fully developed, shadow will blow everything out of the water unless, in that time, a new coin is developed fully with the same or better functionality and better anonymity protocol.

i don't like trying to sell an unfinished product - i learned that lesson with cloakcoin. until all promises/plans are met by the dev team, it's best to just sit back and watch and attempt to contribute to the development (if possible).

Being first is worth a lot. There are plenty of coins with superior tech to BTC that did not and never will surpass it just because BTC was already there. Once there is an active economy on the Shadow Market it is unlikely another coin will ever catch up in that particular niche.
Activity: 224
Incoming buy support ammo
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
i wonder if i could buy other "goods"

I'd buy Black salt for 150SDC and Green cardamom for 111SDC  Shocked
are you out of your mind that mace is where its at!!!
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

I'd buy Black salt for 150SDC and Green cardamom for 111SDC  Shocked
Activity: 112
Child At Heart
crz
Activity: 116
Full set of ShadowMarket designs 

Click the pic below to go to the ShadowTalk post (and let us know what you think  Smiley).

Thank you for who donated today. Any size donation helps and is greatly appreciated, once again great community Smiley
Activity: 168
U mean an upward correction Cornett ?
Shadowsend v2 blows everything in this space away.

It's on your choose, mate!  Grin

P.S. But Neo chose the red pill ...

Bwahahahaha.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Cornett, are you the Oracle? Grin Grin

That was a nice wave.

OH REALLY?

You both know my feelings on this subject. Shadowsend alone should place us at 10x-100x curent valuation.

I dont pop pills. I smoke weed (which is what i plan on buying on shadybay)

p.s. dont get haired out by the new wave dude/dudette.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
There may be a correction back down as some take profits.  But I wouldn't be surprised if we keep going up.  This project is still way undervalued.  If whales see an amazing project and the price so cheap, you can't blame them for buying it up.  They will sell most of their stack later for more reasonable prices than this cheap stuff.  That is how free markets work.  Usually volume drops off on the weekend, so things may cool off for couple days, to be reignited on Monday.

Price is up for the long term, (very) short term should go down... Smiley
Jump to: