Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 322. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
what does the price have do with what the devs are attempting to accomplish?

you're valuing the coin against bitcoin and fiat dollars, which to me is entirely counterproductive to the main goal of the cryptocurrency movement.

i'll continue to have fun observing the market with my stack of coins sitting in my hot wallet and a stack of coins on an exchange used to increase my holdings of sdc and donating when i can.

i fully support this coin. the markets, their ups and downs and manipulators have almost nothing to do with the tech potential here.

i sold my exchange sack at 35k and was pleasantly surprised that we hit a new all time market high and gained a few new supporters thanks to the evo exit scam and the motherboard article.

your endless hyping annoys me. you're like the jehovah's witnesses of the cryptoworld. not just you, but everyone that hypes a coin claiming it to be-all and end-all.

This is the best Anon Coin in Crytpo today. Disagree?
I'm not hyping. Simply disseminating information. Savvy?

As I said b4 u antagonize newcomers to Shadow. Try something positive.
The fact ur stack is (probably) bigger than mine hurts since I break my balls every day to spread the word.

And all you seemingly do is languish in your arrogance.
*drops mic*
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
After more than two years of daily lurking and heavily investing in numerous alt-coins, SDC is the first coin that has compelled me to register and make my first post . If Shadowmarket works as planned the options for this coin will be truly limitless. I am just taking a wild guess here, but I feel that the decision to keep the entire dev team anonymous was made because the devs know how fast the Darknet community will flock to this market if everything works out as planned. ZK and POS really is just a dream come true. I feel that Darknet adoption would be slightly problematic, yet unavoidable and the key aspect for this coin.

I just got most of my coins out of other alts and invested them into SDC.

In other words; I jumped out of the cargo plane full of alt-coins without any direct applications and strapped in tightly on board of a space shuttle called Shadowcoin, waiting for take off Smiley

^Nominated for Best BCT Post of the Yea Award.

Welcome to Shadow Sir QNaka

Smart decision. Especially at these mega low prices Smiley SDC is a great project with a long term vision.
After more than two years of daily lurking and heavily investing in numerous alt-coins, SDC is the first coin that has compelled me to register and make my first post . If Shadowmarket works as planned the options for this coin will be truly limitless. I am just taking a wild guess here, but I feel that the decision to keep the entire dev team anonymous was made because the devs know how fast the Darknet community will flock to this market if everything works out as planned. ZK and POS really is just a dream come true. I feel that Darknet adoption would be slightly problematic, yet unavoidable and the key aspect for this coin.

I just got most of my coins out of other alts and invested them into SDC.

In other words; I jumped out of the cargo plane full of alt-coins without any direct applications and strapped in tightly on board of a space shuttle called Shadowcoin, waiting for take off Smiley

^Nominated for Best BCT Post of the Year Award.

Welcome to Shadow Sir QNaka
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
what does the price have do with what the devs are attempting to accomplish?

you're valuing the coin against bitcoin and fiat dollars, which to me is entirely counterproductive to the main goal of the cryptocurrency movement.

i'll continue to have fun observing the market with my stack of coins sitting in my hot wallet and a stack of coins on an exchange used to increase my holdings of sdc and donating when i can.

i fully support this coin. the markets, their ups and downs and manipulators have almost nothing to do with the tech potential here.

i sold my exchange sack at 35k and was pleasantly surprised that we hit a new all time market high and gained a few new supporters thanks to the evo exit scam and the motherboard article.

your endless hyping annoys me. you're like the jehovah's witnesses of the cryptoworld. not just you, but everyone that hypes a coin claiming it to be-all and end-all.

This is where we fight Shadow brothers:

Attack the Sell Walls! (and Trolls)

And defend the BUYS!

SHADOWS! HOOOO!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If SDC was at $100 a coin wheat/wharf would be asking for dumps. If it were at 1SAT he would still be asking for dumps. If anything at least he's consistent with his negative projections.

Meet Wheat
http://media.giphy.com/media/HJGRd6m11pXXy/giphy.gif
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
Setting some buy support at 18k sats. Ready to catch some knives

Good luck with that. Lol.

Seen much worse than that

You're a PoS (and i dont mean staking)

WhaetShit: You had a chance to add value and contribute here. Instead u do what u do. Fuck it man. Sry.
I'm walking away and real close to making u the 1st chump to ever make my Ignore list.

4 shame u ass-muncher  Angry

Hey, lay off wharf wheat wheatclove. He's been around forever and just playing the daytrader game. To each their own. Like I said, I have buys at 26k too and there is nothing wrong with that.

In other news, I'm loving all the new action going on with the blockchain! It's definitely helping my staking rewards. I've staked around 10 SDC today alone!

Since it's you asking - OK
but 4 the record. if we lived in wheat's world we'd forever coast between 15 and 25k.
Im sick of his negativity + he has not contributed anything substantial here except de-railing new bloods (which is f'ed up)

FFS: HE tried to drive CH and countless others out of SDC. F him. Done. Rant over.
kinda agree
IN IRC an hour or so ago (freenode #shadowcash) a user commented:

"I think a lot of people don't realize Shadow already has all it's coins in circulation (besides 2% inflation each year) whereas other coins like drk and monero still have a ton more coins that will enter into circulation"

You can read IRC logs at http://shadowcash.io
Right? I don't know how I missed these posts. Good stuff P3RS3US

WhaetShit: You had a chance to add value and contribute here. Instead u do what u do. Fuck it man. Sry.
I'm walking away and real close to making u the 1st chump to ever make my Ignore list.

Hey, lay off wharf wheat wheatclove. He's been around forever and just playing the daytrader game. To each their own. Like I said, I have buys at 26k too and there is nothing wrong with that.

In other news, I'm loving all the new action going on with the blockchain! It's definitely helping my staking rewards. I've staked around 10 SDC today alone!

Since it's you asking - OK
but 4 the record. if we lived in wheat's world we'd forever coast between 15 and 25k.
Im sick of his negativity + he has not contributed anything substantial here except de-railing new bloods (which is f'ed up)

FFS: HE tried to drive CH and countless others out of SDC. F him. Done. Rant over.
Activity: 896

Shit if the new bottom is in the 30's I would even be happy with that. It is progress. The market will blow the dicks off everyone and it doesn't seems far off. I am holden till it's golden.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

I'll be a speed bump at 26k sats.  Wink
Lots of action on Trex
Lots of interest in Shadow
Lots of new investors
And a rapidly growing community

Now 326 357 addys with 1k+ Shadow
http://www.shadowchain.info/richlist/

We are going to have Shadow even if we have to fight for it.

Wink

FUCK YES
I'm sitting here having a beer with child_harold

CH says: Fuck yeah. Fuck dem haters. Fuck em all.

"TODAY is our day"

Take it. It's ours.

Yo DRK/DASh/Yo XMR:

U boyz goin down…
- child_harold
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Remember to convert your shadowcoins into Tokens!! The more tokens we have is the less there are to trade on the exchange!

Instead of day trading and getting burned, convert to tokens and watch and learn! Smiley
How do i convert to tokens?
Activity: 219

Activity: 896
The SDC sales book is naked on bittrex Grin

This coin is so undervalued its not even funny! People shouldnt be selling, if they do they will lose. Selling right now is a trap

^ I sold some of my shadows, cause I thought the market was manipulated. I feel very bitter, but fortunately i've been able to rebuy in before the explosion! Don't sell, hold, or like me you will feel ashamed of holding non-stop for 7 months your dear coins and end up with a lesser amount because of selling some THE DAY it finally exploded for real!  Roll Eyes

So guys, listen all to fearcoka, and don't sell shadow till its AT LEAST at "Dash" value... not to get your finger burned Wink

Lol. Shild, you just crashed the market Grin Please, buy back
He did stunt growth.  Angry lol j/k Do what you gotta do. More for me to buy cheap.
Jump to: