Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 335. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
We definitely have some new blood entering SDC,  And it looks like we have a few old/large holders not wanting to 'miss the top' and selling off.  This is great, we are getting a months worth of distribution in a couple days.   And what is happening is the markets are shifting away from "those looking to get out" into "those starting to get in".

This or someone playing with the market.   Wink I'm very happy to finally see a move up, and it seems that its true that many people discovered SDC lately. Finger crossed, cause this is the best scenario...

I don't think daytraders would go through the trouble of creating extra addresses to conceal their holdings. That's not part of that game. So I think it is a good sign. I reckon we need about 10K addresses with significant holdings for the market to be viable as an active market.

Would they not leave their stuff on trex?

Depends, if they have a lot and there isn't a lot of volume, never a good idea to leave it on an exchange. A serious daytrader also has goods on all the exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
We definitely have some new blood entering SDC,  And it looks like we have a few old/large holders not wanting to 'miss the top' and selling off.  This is great, we are getting a months worth of distribution in a couple days.   And what is happening is the markets are shifting away from "those looking to get out" into "those starting to get in".

This or someone playing with the market.   Wink I'm very happy to finally see a move up, and it seems that its true that many people discovered SDC lately. Finger crossed, cause this is the best scenario...

I don't think daytraders would go through the trouble of creating extra addresses to conceal their holdings. That's not part of that game. So I think it is a good sign. I reckon we need about 10K addresses with significant holdings for the market to be viable as an active market.

Would they not leave their stuff on trex?
Yeah, I hope you are both right, but so far, after observing the market, i've noticed many buy walls appearing, disappearing, mostly to push the market up. If you wanna buy stuff, you usually don't put a buy wall of 15btc, 2k over the last buy offer..

Anyway, my doubts are not really about the price, but mostly about the fact i've never seen in crypto a market move up like this, after no news, or no release...  Grin It looks like people just discovered shadow!
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I think even 1k wallets with more than a few thousand SDC will really help us boost our reach and influence, but 10k would be great!  But it will take some time,  I under peoples desire to see a huge distribution.  But the thing is SDC has always been extremely cheap.  Its still extremely cheap right now. Its been basically effortless to have large amounts of SDC since the coin launched, just a few BTC can/could get you a nice little stack,  even at 30k sats, 1 btc is 3300 SDC give or take.  That is a A-LOT of SDC once we hit higher market values (which we will)  What is 3300 DRK worth right now... 68BTC.     Seriously!  I see zero compelling reason why SDC should be valued much less than DRK its just a matter of marketing, adoption, exposure etc.   DRK still uses a node-based system!  Its centralized! (I don't care how many nodes you have, if your clients (me) answer to nodes to gain validity on the network, then its a centralized approach period.  I don't care how good you think it is.)

So yeah, we are just too cheap to get the distribution we want yet.  But it will happen!
Activity: 503

legendary
einc.io

I don't think its just manipulation,  the sell-offs are happening on extremely thin volume.  A manipulator would be unlikely to spend tens of BTC to eat sell walls, only to loose that value by selling a few thousand sdc at the bottom of the spread and allowing more day traders to piggy back small sells that need to be chewed through again.

I would say it looks like one or a few good sized fish, setting some really juicy buy walls trying to fish for someone cashing/out.  But they are aggressively trying to enter.  So when they quit buying, the market hangs for an hour (or less) and traders start to panic and sell downward quick.  Then new fish start buying up again, trying to play just off the bottom of the spread.    If they had weeks to enter the market I think they would be trying to pay less for the coins, but it looks to me like they are trying to get in quick.  Just not so quick as to pay to much of a premium when they can save a few thousand satoshis by waiting a few hours.

legendary
einc.io
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
On behalf of the Shadow community:

I respectfully request the Team give us an official update / progress report regarding the Isidor Zeuner peer review.
A great deal of time has passed without any official update here on BCT.

Thank You.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Where are they at?

THIS

Yes we are all growing impatient and as investors we deserve an update.

I'd prefer to say that we have been patient, rather than we're growing impatient.
In either case any kind of official update, no matter how small, would be highly appreciated.

Official Update: Is this small enough?
Satisfied me.

3 months. Almost to the day.
How about a quarterly Zeuner upadte?
Me not so satisfied.

I know TR aint in-channel right now so Im not expecting anything until he shows.
crz
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I just donated a small amount to crz. 200sdc. Thanks for your effort. It is worth much more.

Thank you erok!, donations are greatly appreciated, great community Smiley
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
I just donated a small amount to crz. 200sdc. Thanks for your effort. It is worth much more.

respectfully
Activity: 896

I respectfully request the Team give us an official update / progress report regarding the Isidor Zeuner peer review.

Thank You.

THIS

I'd prefer to say that we have been patient, rather than we're growing impatient.
In either case any kind of official update, no matter how small, would be highly appreciated.

Satisfied me.
Activity: 476

Thank You.

THIS

Activity: 896
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thank You.

THIS

Hi all

There will be more coming within a few hours.

rynomonster LOL  Cheesy

newbie fake account!

Talked with Ryno yesterday, he's working on the mobile stuff for shadow, so no major release from his side for now I guess.

That was yesterday : )

btw, I hope nobody will have info before the rest..!

Well the project is open source, so he's not the only one developping. Don't worry, our dev team and community has usually a lot of integrity, the deduction i've made is the fruit of my thoughts and has nothing to do with "information before the rest" but I personally certainly not expect the market out today, nor tomorrow... perhaps the audit...?

Activity: 527
Hi all

rynomonster LOL  Cheesy

newbie fake account!

Talked with Ryno yesterday, he's working on the mobile stuff for shadow, so no major release from his side for now I guess.

That was yesterday : )

btw, I hope nobody will have info before the rest..!
Hi all

rynomonster LOL  Cheesy

newbie fake account!

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Hi all

rynomonster LOL  Cheesy

newbie fake account!
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Hi all

Whatever noob
Jump to: