Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 332. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just playing around but, Damn @crz
Your graphics look good everywhere!

vroom vroom
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
anyone having withdrawal problems with Bittrex? Trying to pull off 10k SDC to stake but it stays pending in the withdrawal column
You need to approve the withdraw in your email.

never needed to do that before...Only had to enter my address, amount, and 2fa

i j/k

lol just confused. never needed my email verification before
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
anyone having withdrawal problems with Bittrex? Trying to pull off 10k SDC to stake but it stays pending in the withdrawal column

i j/k
Activity: 308

Wth?  I always confirmed via email.  Never thought you can withraw without that hassle step

THings
Don Draper's voice: Your Shadow. It’s hidden, but reliably there. Shadow. A dark area or shape produced by a body coming between rays of light and a surface.  It has no problem keeping vast fortunes a secret, far more powerful than memory alone. This device isn’t a bank, it’s a moneygod. It is everywhere and nowhere. It takes us to a place of security and peace. It’s not called "A shadow", it’s called your wealth hidden from the public eye as it should be. It lets us travel the way a child travels. Without a care in the world because you aren't broadcasting how much your holdings are. You are the only one that knows... where your shadow goes.
this is off topic and dont feel like doing crazy research, no offense should be taken, why did DRK change to DASH?

EDIT: LOL NVM. DASH = Digital CASH.

They need to rebrand, cause ShadowCASH is creeping in the shadows. The future is looking DARK for DASH
The Shadow Price is so LOW, i can't believe its so cheap
look at monero and dark coin / dash coin .. whatever its called , i don't even....
they have same amount of coins, only they have crappy technology.
this coin could be worth x100

im still in AWE. IF XC COIN CAN HIT 500k SATS LETS GET REAL. People are sleepng on SDC. Im taking mass portions of XRP and BTC into SDC as we speak.

Hello lawgicc,

I done the same anc, dash, xrp, all in SDC.  Price is too low to be true!  

Cryptoworld haven't seen this power and fine tech for long time,
and just start to be noticed.
Huge things will come for Shadow.

Welcome to all new users and watchers, I'm happy to see you in Shadow!!

Im happy to be apart of this community and project as well. I am a huge crypto supporter and hardly place my Bitcoin elsewhere unless im extremely convinced. Shadowcash is Bitcoin on Steriods + HGH. I still love Bitcoin nonetheless but Shadow is a masterpiece in the works. Im very anti bank and the only reason I have invested into XRP cause my good buddy is friends with the CEO of Ripple. Other than that, im not that impressed. On the other hand SDC amazes me by the day. Even the wallet UI (which i finally got working on ubuntu 14.04 trusty) is beautiful. I cant wait until I have all my close friends/relatives/associates using SDC just to even chat. Ill confindentily continue to trade my BTC for SDC no matter the price, (obviously on the dips) but its hard to tell if this coin will ever DIP that LOW due to its insane low price. That is the risk.

Im not going to sit here and say SDC will MOOON in the next few weeks but mark my words, once a Darknet Market adopts SDC *cough* Agora *cough* SDC, will rise nicely. Wink Hodl my friends.

EDIT: Oh, and the mobile wallet updates.....mouth watering
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
look at monero and dark coin / dash coin .. whatever its called , i don't even....

im still in AWE. IF XC COIN CAN HIT 500k SATS LETS GET REAL. People are sleepng on SDC. Im taking mass portions of XRP and BTC into SDC as we speak.

Hello lawgicc,

I done the same anc, dash, xrp, all in SDC.  Price is too low to be true! 

Cryptoworld haven't seen this power and fine tech for long time,
and just start to be noticed.
Huge things will come for Shadow.

Welcome to all new users and watchers, I'm happy to see you in Shadow!!

Activity: 277

The problem is that after mintpal died a lot of volume was taken out of alt coins. we see this in the volume on other exchanges.
remember the days of 10,000 BTC volume on mintpal?
the problem is that because of this, its harder for altcions to get the attention they deserve.
if mintpal was still alive shadow could be worth already 10$

Activity: 277
please someone dump into my ~1.5 btc order @ 34k sats so the price can dip then I can accumulate more tomorrow at a lower price.
remember never buy into the sell walls. Let these smart guys sell into our buy orders. This will help keep the floor stable. always place buy orders. be smart! I would say happy trading but im holding, unless i mean trading my BTC into SDC, then Goodluck!
this price is still so low im amazed. hopefully i can get in 2-3 more btc in by tomorrow in the 30k range.!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
This thread sure was lively today. Great seeing new faces posting/asking questions/chit chatting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
i keep seeing shadows everywhere its a sign....i must "Embrace the shadows"

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Definitely some nice buy support going on. 15 cents in the next 48 hours ? 8888
Jump to: