Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 361. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Mmmm Shadow rising, bitcoin rising. This is gonna be one heck of a moon Cheesy

Keep up the great work everyone! Its only the start!

I predict that when a m.wallet will be presented, the price will rise to 40ksat again. SDC feels extremely bullish
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Mmmm Shadow rising, bitcoin rising. This is gonna be one heck of a moon Cheesy

Keep up the great work everyone! Its only the start!
Activity: 812
^ https://youtu.be/3INbCnEfZq4?t=2m32s

comes in at 2m 32secs…

Only a short presentation. Well worth watching.
Gavin discusses NIZKPs (which Shadow uses) as a possibility for BitCoin. NIZKPs (non-nteractive zero knowledge proofs) had not yet been discovered in 2009 when Satoshi created bitcoin. Gavin speaks to the possible future integration into BTC, an extraordinary feat which Shadow has already accomplished.
legendary
Activity: 1274
^what he said

MAKE NO MISTAKE
Shadow is the most exciting thing in this space right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3INbCnEfZq4

It really is incredible that these things are REAL and exist right NOW.

I think people are finally starting to realize what an absolute steal SDC is at current price levels.

Shadow technology is years ahead of the next guy.

^what he said

MAKE NO MISTAKE
Shadow is the most exciting thing in this space right now.

https://youtu.be/3INbCnEfZq4?t=2m32s << updated link with timestamp

when is the fresh news regarding the marketplace coming?

For us the news we wait

but yeah… nobody knows outside Team
I have no clue.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This gentleman needs help.

Link to post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10740471

Quoted below:

Just tried to build SDC in my windows environment, no dice. I told them about it before and they just shrugged it off.

head to irc #Shadowcash on freenode. Or make a post in the SDC Ann Thread.

I'll forward this up the chain of command. What is the exact problem?

Are you building the 1.3.1.0 source?

So far i have fixed the "sleep" errors and am now getting QWebView: No such file or directory

yes i build everything from source after reviewing it a little.

A quick google search seems to suggest that this is not standard qt build, am i correct?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
price and volume started to increase, just after i came back to sdc

what a nice coinsidence that  Wink

lucky guy i am

Activity: 350
I suspect the two wallet updates we've had recently are related to that back-and-forth. That would be excellent, a review that not only blesses the code but improves it.

OSX LATEST BUILD
http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.3.1.0_macosx.dmg

Don't forget to use the bootstrap to reduce sync times: http://shadow.cash/downloads/bootstrap.dat

Instructions: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/308/bootstrap-instructions
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
when is the fresh news regarding the marketplace coming?
I suspect the two wallet updates we've had recently are related to that back-and-forth. That would be excellent, a review that not only blesses the code but improves it.

OSX LATEST BUILD
http://shadow.cash/downloads/shadow_1.3.1.0_macosx.dmg
Activity: 476
Holy fuck volume ive been gone for a few days. You guys think SDC can hit .50 within 12 months?

- Sorry for sounding like an asshole about the HTML wallet earlier. However there are too many advantages of being able to put the SDC core on a USB stick and give it to associates of mine and people that work with me. It would make things easier. No HTML. I work for people older than myself that do not understand crypto at all...our uncles. It took along time before they approved us using the darkmarkets and their products. I have to present SDC to them at the correct time and when the time comes i want SDC to be appealing and have the most real world use cases as possible. Right now it has a ton of potential with the non HTML wallet and everything built in...that is the future. This is something many many people who are involved in many things are in desperate need of. I can not tell you how much respect i have for the devs that put this entire thing together. I just want this project to succeed as mush as you all do.

you can put the sdc core on a stick, the html wallet is built overtop the qt core. It hooks into the Daemon/qt. The daemon can be built without the html interface. It is leaps above the QT wallets as a nice front end to use.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Hi MarkWilliamson

The feeling of those who have been corresponding with Isidor Zeuner about this review seem to be it probably won't take much longer. There have been a few back and forth's between Isidor and Ryno + Technovert. However this is speculative and the is no guarantee we'll have it soon.

Hi MarkWilliamson

The feeling of those who have been corresponding with Isidor Zeuner about this review seem to be it probably won't take much longer. There have been a few back and forth's between Isidor and Ryno + Technovert. However this is speculative and the is no guarantee we'll have it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Holy fuck volume ive been gone for a few days. You guys think SDC can hit .50 within 12 months?

- Sorry for sounding like an asshole about the HTML wallet earlier. However there are too many advantages of being able to put the SDC core on a USB stick and give it to associates of mine and people that work with me. It would make things easier. No HTML. I work for people older than myself that do not understand crypto at all...our uncles. It took along time before they approved us using the darkmarkets and their products. I have to present SDC to them at the correct time and when the time comes i want SDC to be appealing and have the most real world use cases as possible. Right now it has a ton of potential with the non HTML wallet and everything built in...that is the future. This is something many many people who are involved in many things are in desperate need of. I can not tell you how much respect i have for the devs that put this entire thing together. I just want this project to succeed as mush as you all do.

The market has been moving sideways for quite some time...  and there have been several 5-10 btc market buys between 16,000 and 20,000 sat over the past couple of months.

The Shadow Project has always been huge; the price will be huge sooner than you think.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey everyone I'm new here but from what I can see shadowcash is doing some great things.  I've only done some preliminary research but if shadowcash is truly anonymous and with the upcoming wallet marketplace I really see shadow becoming a major market player.  Does anyone have any news on the code review?

Also a user (localshadowcoins) I see was posting on here a little bit ago about setting up a localbitcoins similar website but for shadowcash.  I'd like to talk to him/her about their plans/ideas.  Does anyone know an email address or any contact info for the localshadowcoins website? I haven't seen the user around here in a while.  If you are localshadowcoins or if you are someone interested in expanding the shadow ecosystem please PM me here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks to the devs for all their hard work!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

How's DRK linkable and traceable?

You should look at the latest update instead of the first draft (it was done with a not proved claim in a BCT thread)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
-a few changes made after discussion in IRC (freenode #shadowcash) re xmr
-added a couple rows to make things less contentious for drk/dash
-changed interest to inflation
-removed b2b ready cause they all are
-removed smooth launch to make things less contentious

@Shadow_Runner: could you make it shadier? Smiley thanks

Hey child_harold, GJ; how about putting that table on our new Wiki?

Thanks man. If the Team wants to use it or something like it they're more than welcome to.

How's DRK linkable and traceable?
Jump to: