Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 362. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
updated to something more fair for DRK, or maybe not, because it shows one the flaw of DRK against CN/SDC

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
@those who still have problems with the comparison chart, keep inputting.
@those who have nothing to input and just don't like it you're probably feeling a dash of this…

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
[DRK/XMR/SDC] Summary explaning differencies between best anon coins (MUST READ)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985039.new#new

it needs to be edited, and add things DRK and XMR have, a fairer comparison Tongue

tried something less subjective :

i don't think it's good yet ^^

Great job, but how about instead of instant tx, have first confirmation time. 
beautiful work ffmad

a great community effort in <24hrs:
inspired by yours truly,
heavy contribution from LiteBit and Pline
shadowized by Shadow_Runner
and finessed by ffmad
and others

IMHO it's a home run!

Welcome to the new and improved Shadow Community \o/

legendary
[DRK/XMR/SDC] Summary explaning differencies between best anon coins (MUST READ)

it needs to be edited, and add things DRK and XMR have, a fairer comparison Tongue

tried something less subjective :

i don't think it's good yet ^^
^^^ you should probably drop the "proof of work" and "anon mixing" rows altogether so Shadow would be all green.

That is rather amusing. But what fields should I add to give DarkCoin and Monero a chance? masternodes?

Gay names.  Shocked
* child_harold child_harold bites his lip
我真的想笑——但我只能忍住

Wink
legendary

From a 3 month old redit post: Darkcoin, Anoncoin, Shadowcash, Monero
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2nu9rg/darkcoin_anoncoin_shadowcash_monero/cmh5ekr

Quote:
I have mixed feelings regarding Shadowcash. "When something is too good to be true, it usually is". Ring signature + ZKP? Why using both? That being said, Shadowcash does have a cryptographer, a testnet and the ring sig coin will be incompatible with Bitcoin base, since they will use a swap exchange - this lends me to believe there may be something interesting here, but I'm still waiting for their whitepaper.

Well the WP is out and the crypto is compatible with a "Bitcoin base" - maybe a shadow community member should ping the author.
Too good to be true? hehehe
Let's do this Cool
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Nice volume on Rex:)

We await Isiedor:) Harold kickin with Rambo
legendary
Activity: 1008
Im thinking of getting some shadowdash, anyone got any extra toilet paper? Don't wanna get my hands dirty.

No one will ever know. That's the joke
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
^^^ you should probably drop the "proof of work" and "anon mixing" rows altogether so Shadow would be all green.

That is rather amusing. But what fields should I add to give DarkCoin and Monero a chance? masternodes?

Gay names.  Shocked
-a few changes made after discussion in IRC (freenode #shadowcash) re xmr
-added a couple rows to make things less contentious for drk/dash
-changed interest to inflation
-removed b2b ready cause they all are
-removed smooth launch to make things less contentious

@Shadow_Runner: could you make it shadier? Smiley thanks

Hey child_harold, GJ; how about putting that table on our new Wiki?

Thanks man. If the Team wants to use it or something like it they're more than welcome to.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
is it just me or does the topic title say ShadowDash instead of cash lmao

lol, who did that

lol, no the real rebrand is changing shadow over to Darkcash. lol

For real? I bought some SDC tonight as the Darkcoin to Dash rebrand might get some people to abandon ship. Is this Shadowdash now? People are fucking with me I think? Darkcash was a Carsen coin, but a good name.

Of course not.

Shadow will stay Shadow. Anonymous tech is not for mainstream adoption. It might be used for mainstream applications, but people won't realize they are using the ShadowNetwork

We don't understand the point of changing the name to something "better for media", that's why they're is a little joke about the DRK rebranding in the SDC OP  Roll Eyes

Huge blunder on their part (Dash). Guess we will see how much over the next few weeks. Just realize I never would have imagined Darkcoin would change their name, so I bought some Shadow and then went here, and was like WTF? Has the world gone mad? Good joke anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Darkcoin may be shitty …
Roll Eyes
I never trolled like this guy. lulz

Dude… ShadowDash is a joke name

I just like saying shit.

At least you're honest.

Welcome to the community  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The DRK people probably want you to add instantX.  I would suggest changing it around a bit.  In the left column have one that says "ring signatures" , "nizkps", and also "cryptonote clone".  So people will realize Shadow is not just a CN clone like Monero is.

xmr would be YES to ring sigs and CN clone, but no to NIZKPs? Is that correct?

No, I learned from smooth, that Monero/cryptonote uses NIZKPs too.  Also cryptonote and ShadowCash both use dual key stealth addresses.  So you may want to add "dual key stealth addresses" to the left column too.  Also Shadow has similarities to zerocoin in the minting scheme, but I don't know how would be best to illustrate that in the table.  Zerocoin also uses NIZKPs and also SNARKS in their extended version of their whitepaper.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Darkcoin may be shitty …
Roll Eyes

I just like saying shit.

The DRK people probably want you to add instantX.  I would suggest changing it around a bit.  In the left column have one that says "ring signatures" , "nizkps", and also "cryptonote clone".  So people will realize Shadow is not just a CN clone like Monero is.

Read my posts on the subject, I've already answered that for you.

quick reminder / link please. too many posts to sift thru.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

Read my posts on the subject, I've already answered that for you.
Darkcoin may be shitty …
Roll Eyes

Jump to: