Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 466. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
December 12, 2014, 04:29:04 PM
Freight Train coming through Grin

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 12, 2014, 03:29:54 PM
Hey guys, I have a problem – some time ago, I bought SDC, moved it to my wallet and have been staking since then.

I'm on Windows now and have a slight issue that when I'm AFK for a long time, my OS goes to sleep but can't be woken up, so I have to hard restart it.
That happened just now and when I opened my wallet, I see that my wallet shows almost 6.400 SDC less than I should have (that never happened before).

My wallet is in sync, there are no outgoing transactions in my wallet and I'm kinda freaking out.
Can somebody tell me what happened or how to advance? You can imagine how unpleasant that is.

i had similar problems in lite mode, block explorer show the right balance, u can check from there

litemode solution - download the whole chain and dont stake...

i am using lite mode without staking, it works perfectly without staking

or u can use the full mode and stake...full mode works perfectly with staking
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 12, 2014, 02:39:06 PM
Hey guys, I have a problem – some time ago, I bought SDC, moved it to my wallet and have been staking since then.

I'm on Windows now and have a slight issue that when I'm AFK for a long time, my OS goes to sleep but can't be woken up, so I have to hard restart it.
That happened just now and when I opened my wallet, I see that my wallet shows almost 6.400 SDC less than I should have (that never happened before).

My wallet is in sync, there are no outgoing transactions in my wallet and I'm kinda freaking out.
Can somebody tell me what happened or how to advance? You can imagine how unpleasant that is.

Are you running ShadowLite? I've had issues with transactions not syncing or showing up in lite mode. I always had to restart the program to show the transactions that came in.

Yes, I'm running lite with staking. Also encrypted (dunno if that helps).

It's not about not showing up some recent transactions, I had that balance for a pretty long time now..

Can anyone point me on how to repair the wallet? I've tried restarting it a few times already.

I had this problem. I was running on the shadow 1.3.2 ... going to 1.3.3 solved it.
Activity: 503
December 12, 2014, 02:27:44 PM
Who is that clown with the phony 2 SDC buys on Bittrex? Get the hell out of there, the adults are talking.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
December 12, 2014, 01:17:40 PM

Are you running ShadowLite? I've had issues with transactions not syncing or showing up in lite mode. I always had to restart the program to show the transactions that came in.

It's not about not showing up some recent transactions, I had that balance for a pretty long time now..

Can anyone point me on how to repair the wallet? I've tried restarting it a few times already.

You know your balance goes down when you stake right? Have you made sure you are even on the right block. Look at your wallet and correlate it with the block explorer.
http://bit.ly/12D3X2W
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 12, 2014, 01:17:02 PM

Check your wallet address in the blockchain explorer and see how many coins are sitting in the wallet. That should shed some more light.
Activity: 390
December 12, 2014, 01:13:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
December 12, 2014, 12:58:29 PM
Where's the merchandise at?!! Links please!

I'm thinking hoodies, T-shirts and other garb, keychains, USB keychains, mugs, caps etc etc ALL with the Shadow Logo  Cool

Merch me up!

In the words of the great Bill Smithers:
"If this is how it feels to be merched then merch me up!"

Oh hell yes!

/me claims his place in shopping queue..

Let's go even further and offer Shadow balacavas. For anonymity IRL, of course Cheesy

How about a Shadowphone? Open source Android package with all the unsafe stuff taken out, Shadow payment/communication platform included in the build. You would be able to recharge your SIM from your SDC balance.

SOLD! (to the man in the balaclava with the hexagonal logo!)

One thing for sure is that there ARE Options.
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
December 12, 2014, 12:57:56 PM

December 12, 2014, 12:00:52 PM

have u tried to repair the wallet, I believe that should work

How do you do that? Haven't found that option in wallet anywhere..
Activity: 462
December 12, 2014, 10:38:46 AM

have u tried to repair the wallet, I believe that should work
December 12, 2014, 10:23:26 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2014, 07:34:14 PM

I'm thinking hoodies, T-shirts and other garb, keychains, USB keychains, mugs, caps etc etc ALL with the Shadow Logo  Cool

Merch me up!

Oh hell yes!

Let's go even further and offer Shadow balacavas. For anonymity IRL, of course Cheesy

How about a Shadowphone? Open source Android package with all the unsafe stuff taken out, Shadow payment/communication platform included in the build. You would be able to recharge your SIM from your SDC balance.

SOLD! (to the man in the balaclava with the hexagonal logo!)
December 11, 2014, 07:24:44 PM
Join our Reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/shadowcash

Already over 130 subs! Keep it up everyone Cheesy!

Join our Forums!

http://www.shadowtalk.org

Want a FUD-Free discussion zone for Shadow? Simply join ShadowTalk!

Join our Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/shadowcrypto

Yes, we are on Facebook too!

bump

+IRC
freenode /#shadowcash
legendary
Activity: 1008
December 11, 2014, 05:15:05 PM

SHADOW is coming…

Id like to think of those tress as being JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs  Grin

I've never understood how to read that chart...

You don't. Simply look at the pic under it
December 11, 2014, 04:29:18 PM

SHADOW is coming…

Id like to think of those tress as being JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs  Grin
Activity: 503
December 11, 2014, 04:03:12 PM

Merch me up!

Oh hell yes!

December 11, 2014, 03:15:38 PM

Merch me up!

Oh hell yes!

legendary
Activity: 1008
December 11, 2014, 02:42:14 PM
Oblox and Dragon, Both communities turned down the proposal, no need for a dick shaking contest boys Wink

+1
It's all good

+1

Someone must fill my buy walls, I'm looking for angry hodlers
 Roll Eyes

are your buywalls the 15000 buy walls... You totally cock blocked my buy order...

I see that I'm full now, you can keep buying   Grin

Please sell xD
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 11, 2014, 02:42:00 PM
i was reading the recent topic at shadowtalk

what i noticed; at 2 topics, we have around 1.000 views

it looks like, lately people started to be aware of shadow

1k view is very nice number

topics

- Public Testing for zk-Shadow (round 2)
- sbay
Jump to: