Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 468. (Read 1289636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
December 10, 2014, 02:32:41 AM
all you had to say to me was.. "we turned down an offer from darkcoin"

DRK turned down SDC fyi on the basis of the news being leaked and backlash from holders about altering the rewards for the merger. Should get your facts straight.

I'm here because I genuinely want to read more about ZK and implementation, just like I follow CN and any other privacy coin with drive.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
December 10, 2014, 01:30:58 AM

That's too bad. The merged coin would have had the coolest name!

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
December 09, 2014, 10:00:40 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 09, 2014, 05:09:49 PM
White paper also means FINAL PRODUCT as they said they would be released together, if I rember correctly

Nevertheless, with testnet round 2 behind us and the upcoming WP, public release of ZK cannot be far at all!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 09, 2014, 04:46:26 PM
WOW glad I got another 3btc worth early this morning Even the graphics for the white paper are SWEET Cheesy

Cool, can't wait! Smiley
Activity: 527
December 09, 2014, 04:43:10 PM
Wait, so where is the whitepaper? People are excited over an image? When's the release, besides December 2014?

Great, well you understand, December.
Image is enough for us, supporters.
Continue to follow, this is just the beginning of crypto shadow perfection
 Wink

Pfft, it's fluff and if that's enough to justify buying I don't know what to tell you. Here I actually thought it was posted to read.

Trust to the devs is something that connects this community.
I can not explain to you at this moment, but the SDC is more than coin.
Join us, you will not regret it. This is a revolution.
Activity: 462
December 09, 2014, 04:39:26 PM
White paper also means FINAL PRODUCT as they said they would be released together, if I rember correctly
legendary
December 09, 2014, 04:38:55 PM
Wait, so where is the whitepaper? People are excited over an image? When's the release, besides December 2014?

Wink

Pfft, it's fluff and if that's enough to justify buying I don't know what to tell you. Here I actually thought it was posted to read.
Activity: 527
December 09, 2014, 04:36:41 PM

Wink
legendary
December 09, 2014, 04:27:50 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 09, 2014, 02:20:34 PM
Lots of news over the past few days, so plenty of information for a new SDC article !

nice article thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 09, 2014, 01:54:22 PM
Lots of news over the past few days, so plenty of information for a new SDC article !

Thanks!
December 09, 2014, 01:39:51 PM
can i ask why shadowtalk is black and blue, but everything else is black and maroon/redish
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 09, 2014, 01:14:11 PM
Awesome work!

This is gonna be a huge marketplace Smiley

I was thinking about something.

What if each item that is listed has a barcode that pops up onced its sold.

The seller has to tape the barcode on the item package when shipping.

During the UPS, FEDEX whatever service you use to ship, the shadow 'anonymous' barcode is also scanned with the service providers scanner to 'Track' items.

When the item arrives, the buyer types in the barcode in market which enables the Trade as a successful one.

That way both parties can have a secured transactions. The Shadows are locked until both have codes have been added.

The seller cannot collect the SDC until the confirmations are good for the item and the buyer cannot make another buy offer or sell offer until he confirms he received the package.

Something along those lines, hard to explain but this could be a way of making this mainstream and more secure than ebay or amazon.

Please leave suggestions like these here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/289/sbay
December 09, 2014, 01:09:48 PM
WOW glad I got another 3btc worth early this morning Even the graphics for the white paper are SWEET Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 09, 2014, 12:05:22 PM
Awesome work!

This is gonna be a huge marketplace Smiley

I was thinking about something.

What if each item that is listed has a barcode that pops up onced its sold.

The seller has to tape the barcode on the item package when shipping.

During the UPS, FEDEX whatever service you use to ship, the shadow 'anonymous' barcode is also scanned with the service providers scanner to 'Track' items.

When the item arrives, the buyer types in the barcode in market which enables the Trade as a successful one.

That way both parties can have a secured transactions. The Shadows are locked until both have codes have been added.

The seller cannot collect the SDC until the confirmations are good for the item and the buyer cannot make another buy offer or sell offer until he confirms he received the package.

Something along those lines, hard to explain but this could be a way of making this mainstream and more secure than ebay or amazon.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 09, 2014, 11:50:50 AM
Sweet mary! SDC is the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
December 09, 2014, 10:57:56 AM
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Jump to: