Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 471. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2014, 06:02:29 PM
moonchaser does not deserve the time you spent replying to his post.
Just post your stupid childish pictures and STFU. Men are talking here.

Avec plaisir.  Cool

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
December 06, 2014, 05:50:08 PM
Have not seen a fucking pump since a while in the alt market
It is time

Yea havent been many pumps during the consolidation period
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 06, 2014, 05:39:11 PM
Awesome work!

This is gonna be a huge marketplace Smiley

In-wallet decentralized p2p marketplace supported by Shadow's 100% anonymous Zero-Knowledge transactions?  

Game-fucking-over.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
December 06, 2014, 04:41:39 PM
Have not seen a fucking pump since a while in the alt market
It is time
legendary
Activity: 1008
December 06, 2014, 04:38:43 PM
Feel the Black coin pumper in the chart
He's ready

A lot of us are ready to pump as soon as the big news hits Cheesy
Activity: 260
December 06, 2014, 04:31:21 PM
Feel the Black coin pumper in the chart
He's ready
legendary
Activity: 1008
December 06, 2014, 04:15:50 PM
Awesome work!

This is gonna be a huge marketplace Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 06, 2014, 04:01:13 PM
First of all, i didnt sell any of my sdc.  I am not planning to sell.

I am telling what i see and what i think, but some people here like to hear just positive ideas

If not, they start to swear, try to humiliate, etc

Very kiddish and defensive attitude

Again i am telling, just tech is not enough. trading group is a must. And without increasing the volume and the price, there is no way good distribution and mass adoptation will be achived

Otherwise same 10-15 people holds the coin forever
December 06, 2014, 03:55:22 PM
Update:

16-day progress report on our marketplace concept:

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/289/sbay

Feel free to leave some feedback on the design thread! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Thanks

Wow, no wonder Evan wanted to merge with the shadow team, our front end guys always thoroughly impress. Very excited to see more developments on that front! Cheesy
Activity: 350
December 06, 2014, 03:52:28 PM
Update:

Feel free to leave some feedback on the design thread! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Thanks

I've said it before and will say it again: Shadow designer is seriously killing it.
As someone who does graphics as well, I do appreciate a good design – and this clean and kinda minimal design is way to go. Seriously; hats off.

However if you want some worthy feedback, it would be better to post bigger picture (read "not cropped"). What I see is good, who knows what's below :]

(+ Sry for not commenting on the thread, but I don't have an account there.. yet)

Thanks for the kind praises! Much appreciated!

Feel free to sign up on shadowtalk, it only takes a few seconds Wink We could always use another designer's input. The discussion platform there more modern than bitcointalk with real time updates you don't need to refresh the page. Plus you don't have to deal with teenager tantrums Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
December 06, 2014, 03:35:29 PM
Update:

Thanks

I've said it before and will say it again: Shadow designer is seriously killing it.
As someone who does graphics as well, I do appreciate a good design – and this clean and kinda minimal design is way to go. Seriously; hats off.

However if you want some worthy feedback, it would be better to post bigger picture (read "not cropped"). What I see is good, who knows what's below :]

(+ Sry for not commenting on the thread, but I don't have an account there.. yet)

Yeah the frontend lads are pretty beast, wish the price on that phi was real *drools*
Activity: 390
December 06, 2014, 03:25:17 PM
Update:

Thanks

Activity: 350
December 06, 2014, 03:14:52 PM
Update:

Thanks

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 06, 2014, 02:24:34 PM
^^^^^  Guys, either have a civil discussion or please just shut the fuck up, you make me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
December 06, 2014, 02:07:52 PM
Annon Tech is the soul of the coin... and we are killing it in this category soooooo i think were all good Grin
legendary
December 06, 2014, 02:06:37 PM
wasnt writing to your post was writing to skip60 if you could read......Just pointing out the fact your a troll Wink
Ok. Whatever. It seems is hard to have opinions in here.
Nonetheless skip has a good point and more should support his views.
And I'm not trolling. I'm out of here. Me and a lot many others will be back here when you stop with this defensive attitude and when you will realize that the small traders are the soul of the coin.
No, the soul of the coin is the people doing the development. The soul of bitcoin was and still is the people doing the development. Shadow is building its demand. Its not synthesizing it with gimmick marketing and a bunch of traders pretending its good to justify a price rise to feed their addiction! Supply And Demand.
December 06, 2014, 01:52:50 PM
legendary
December 06, 2014, 01:50:30 PM
You are too stupid to even understand why no one takes you seriously let alone being capable of giving advice! Your posts get deleted because you have, many times now, made your points clear.

You are stupid.
You lost money on stealthcoin.
Somehow its our fault.
Now you wish to do anything to discredit a real community and their development decisions as though you matter more then a ferrets fart to a ryno.

AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I DIDNT THINK THIS THREAD COULD GET MORE FUNNY! YOU'VE HIGHLIGHTED LONGANDSHORT'S SENT FEEDBACK AND TRIED TO USE IT AGAINST HIM. THE LEVEL OF READING COMPREHENSION IN THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS
Nope! I'm just fishing for new potential investors into your shitcoin, that doesn't pay attention to details.
Even if they are few new ones that buy it..I still hurt your shitcoin.
Everything goes. You are all trash.
December 06, 2014, 01:47:33 PM
wasnt writing to your post was writing to skip60 if you could read......Just pointing out the fact your a troll Wink Im sure ur still just butthurt from XST since Bobs group screwed you, I thought you said that coin was un-fuddable  Grin
Activity: 442
December 06, 2014, 01:46:03 PM
moonchaser does not deserve the time you spent replying to his post.
Just post your stupid childish pictures and STFU. Men are talking here.
Jump to: