Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 55. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 250
dadon: Yeah when its possible for mnr to get a real acctual crypto mobile wallet i might be interested? Since you want to talk about monero inthe shadowcash thread sorry i should call it xmr..silly me im thinking back to the days wheni was invested in darkcoin and monero also xc i dimped them all for shadow..no regrets..trust me.
But back to the question what will it take for xmr to have a real working crypto mobile wallet i know it uses heaps of memory is it possible in the NEAR future serious question because i could be interested in re investing but when i say near i mean next 24 months, so is that possible? In the next 24 months for xmr to have a working crypto wallet not a web wallet etc?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
code: Centralized services are just ticking time bombs, if I remember correctly   XMR doesn't even have multisig support for the moment which means bye bye money.

Yes xmr does not support multisig so you have to trust your money to someone who may run away with that money anytime!!!

One of the prices of not being a bitcoin clone. Certainly comes with it's share of advantages though. Also multi-sig development is currently in progress.
traxx: There is a lot of hate towards us thats it and when ppl talk about investing other start crap and always bring up old shit like how we had a flaw that was months ago lol
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There doesn't seem to be much happening here, I thought there was going to be an update?

There was actually an update the other day. Here is the blog post link: https://blog.shadowproject.io/2016/08/21/where-are-we-at-let-me-tell-you/

Smiley

Thank you, it's good to see progress is being made.   Smiley

Shadow seems to be further advanced than Monero, why is it less than a tenth of the price?  Whats the catch here.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
There doesn't seem to be much happening here, I thought there was going to be an update?

There was actually an update the other day. Here is the blog post link: https://blog.shadowproject.io/2016/08/21/where-are-we-at-let-me-tell-you/

Smiley
Activity: 33
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
code: Centralized services are just ticking time bombs, if I remember correctly   XMR doesn't even have multisig support for the moment which means bye bye money.

Very good points!
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
Oasis and Alphabay implementing XMR.

....R.I.P.

SDCrap

Lol in one short post you totally discredited yourself by comparing a centralized DNM to a decentralized one. Have you ever even used AlphaBay or similar markets? They're horribly inefficient, difficult for new users, and fraught with exit scams and FBI take overs..

Notice his motto is "Trust no one". He obviously doesn't understand what he is saying...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
code: Centralized services are just ticking time bombs, if I remember correctly   XMR doesn't even have multisig support for the moment which means bye bye money.

Yes xmr does not support multisig so you have to trust your money to someone who may run away with that money anytime!!!
arcanum: Oh Raja, why you not just stay away if you hate us so much.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

....R.I.P.

SDCrap

Lol in one short post you totally discredited yourself by comparing a centralized DNM to a decentralized one. Have you ever even used AlphaBay or similar markets? They're horribly inefficient, difficult for new users, and fraught with exit scams and FBI take overs..
Activity: 672

....R.I.P.

SDCrap
code: Shadow is a total package. ZCash only provides only one small piece of the puzzle, namely financial anonymity. We provide anonymous communication through encrypted messaging in a decentralized manner (no IP address linked to messages and nobody can read them).  We also provide financial anonymity and if there is demand we will dig into the technical details of it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi,
what is the diffrence between this coin and zcash that will be lauched on the 28th of October?
Activity: 48
Who's accumulating? I know I am.

I bought my SDC a couple of months ago  Smiley Looking forward for Aphrodite release.
Activity: 111
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
I think it's meant to be a subconscious suggestion to a course of action:

Accumulation.

Wink
Merit: 15
Eat, sleep, code, repeat.
Hehe, who made that typo?  Roll Eyes Greed lol.
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
Activity: 393
Would the ShadowCash community like a faucet?  TheCryptoChat would be willing to host one.
Get Paid While You Chat!

Pages:
Jump to: