Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 52. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
September 01, 2016, 12:16:54 PM
Hello. I want to participate in the PoS, how to do it ? Is there a manual?

Hi,

all you need to do is get some coins (on exchange/shapeshift etc.), then send them to you wallet. If you have encrypted and locked your wallet (which you definitely should!), then just unlock the wallet for staking (there's a red lock in the bottom right corner > click it and enter your password) - then, after your coins mature (after 8 hours), you'll start getting the rewards automatically.

Mind that you should have your wallet unlocked and open (ideally 24/7) to get the most rewards possible. It's like mining, but you just need open & unlocked wallet.

If you have some problems, let us know!
And welcome here btw :]

Thank you very much for your help. On the Russian forum of SDC virtually no information. It is difficult to understand most . All the more so with the PoS earlier cases had not.

What is the minimum number of coins required for participation?
As a fee is charged : in proportion to the number of coins in the purses of all participants or have the luck factor in solo Mining ?

I think there's no minimum. What you have stakes, even if it's 1 SDC. But obviously more you have, the more rewards (and more ofter) you'll get.

As for "solo mining" (or rather "minting" as it's called with PoS) - there are no "stakepools" for SDC. You can stake alone without any problems and you'll still get PoS rewards. As dadon mentioned above, right now only about 1/3 of the coins are staking, so you'll get about 3× more than if everyone would be staking 24/7 => it's a good time to stake.

In short: get some coins, transfer them to your wallet, unlock wallet and after 8+ hours you should see some PoS rewards (~= interest). No need to do anything else, it's all automatic.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
September 01, 2016, 11:13:46 AM
This coin deserves a so much higher marketcap , instead people are still buying crazy overvalued xmr coin.

I predict your wish will come true.  Smiley
Activity: 624
September 01, 2016, 11:08:50 AM
dadon: There is no minimum coins for staking you just earn 2% of what you hold but its about 6% atm because only 40% or something wallets are staking
Activity: 439
Hassan Al-Kebab
September 01, 2016, 10:44:31 AM
This coin deserves a so much higher marketcap , instead people are still buying crazy overvalued xmr coin.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 01, 2016, 10:29:36 AM

Hi,

all you need to do is get some coins (on exchange/shapeshift etc.), then send them to you wallet. If you have encrypted and locked your wallet (which you definitely should!), then just unlock the wallet for staking (there's a red lock in the bottom right corner > click it and enter your password) - then, after your coins mature (after 8 hours), you'll start getting the rewards automatically.

Mind that you should have your wallet unlocked and open (ideally 24/7) to get the most rewards possible. It's like mining, but you just need open & unlocked wallet.

Thank you very much for your help. On the Russian forum of SDC virtually no information. It is difficult to understand most . All the more so with the PoS earlier cases had not.

What is the minimum number of coins required for participation?
As a fee is charged : in proportion to the number of coins in the purses of all participants or have the luck factor in solo Mining ?
September 01, 2016, 09:22:01 AM
dadon: Didn't notice it
September 01, 2016, 09:21:04 AM
dadon: Wheres the dump sorry?
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 01, 2016, 09:17:48 AM
Oh look more pnd action from this coin
Activity: 390
September 01, 2016, 07:45:58 AM

Hi,

September 01, 2016, 05:49:48 AM
arcanum:
Activity: 40
September 01, 2016, 05:49:05 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 05:37:31 AM
code: Hmm the software is automated, please try again. If you don't instantly get an invite then let us know, we'll manually invite you.

Thanks, used a diffrent email and it worked  Smiley
September 01, 2016, 04:39:00 AM
code: Hmm the software is automated, please try again. If you don't instantly get an invite then let us know, we'll manually invite you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 04:37:13 AM
I have requested a slack invite 2 days ago, who's in charge of this?
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
September 01, 2016, 02:16:14 AM
dadon: We sure are bro staking is a lot harder your not wrong i just calculated :open_mouth: secrets out
I have noticed that too.
September 01, 2016, 02:13:47 AM
extremistan: Sorry guys, was moving last week and had the wallet offline, it's back online so that's a portion of why the sudden drop lol
September 01, 2016, 01:43:56 AM
dadon: We sure are bro staking is a lot harder your not wrong i just calculated :open_mouth: secrets out
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
The truth of the matter is SDC is starting to look like the ultimate coin, and an ever growing percentage of the community is starting to figure it out.

Staking is taking about 300% longer than a week ago. We are seeing some solid network growth!
code:
Activity: 20
Could you guys send a Slack invite? I would love to join the team Grin
Pages:
Jump to: