Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 68. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 250
code: Are you for real?

That mail basically starts with I/o coin and has nothing to do with us. If Yobit is that stupid that they can't properly use git, or keep up to date with releases then that's their loss.

Rule of thumb: do not use Yobit.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I contacted support on Yobit about 1 month ago about the wallets not working. Someone is playing around with the prices on Yobit, yet no one can deposit or withdraw any SDC. Today support finally answered me, this is what they wrote to me:

"Good evening.

I/o coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are not in a hurry to send the updates - therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send it to us and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

Thank you for contacted the support"

So i decided to share this with the SDC community.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
I smell the price is near to explode  Shocked
Activity: 503
dadon: No manta it will hapoen when its built properly because we dont galf ass shit around here..our goal is to build it right  the first time..i have a mate who put 200k usd into sdc..200k he buy alot higher then the price is now
SDC is one of the only legitimate projects out of like 600+ crypto projects..the price has nothing to do with accumulation..it has to do with the fact people are fucking greedy and would rather support sc as ms knowingly..because basicly they dont care about the movement behind crypto..they care about making money even if that involves ripping innocent people of thir hard earn $.. SDC is diffrent thats why your here and thats why we are here

All tech since the dot-com era has had this problem. It is mostly due to the relative youth and inexperience of the people in the biz and the market. The dot-com scam itself was caused by the availability of online trading. People who didn't even really know what stock was could now buy 1000 shares of whatever with a few clicks and not having to deal with a brokerage, and history shows the result. Ebay is one of the few survivors from that era and what set them apart was they had real tech and a unique business model that was capable of making money from day one. Most others had something intriguing, but no idea how to monetize it, just hope that somebody would figure something out.

Shadow seems to be taking the former path, producing a market that will be usable in the real world with an appropriate cryptocurrency on the first day it is available. Sort of like Ebay, but you can buy awful stuff too.
dadon: No manta it will hapoen when its built properly because we dont galf ass shit around here..our goal is to build it right  the first time..i have a mate who put 200k usd into sdc..200k he buy alot higher then the price is now
SDC is one of the only legitimate projects out of like 600+ crypto projects..the price has nothing to do with accumulation..it has to do with the fact people are fucking greedy and would rather support sc as ms knowingly..because basicly they dont care about the movement behind crypto..they care about making money even if that involves ripping innocent people of thir hard earn $.. SDC is diffrent thats why your here and thats why we are here
Activity: 301
Many people have doubts about this project...not so sure why?

Generally it is people who are trying to FUD in the thread that want to get cheaper coins before the market build up comes.  Sound familiar?

will the market alpha test start this summer?

How the fuck do I know man?  It'll happen once the right people accumulate the right number of coins.
Activity: 672

Generally it is people who are trying to FUD in the thread that want to get cheaper coins before the market build up comes.  Sound familiar?

will the market alpha test start this summer?
Activity: 301

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
code: Version 1.4.0.1 is outdated, you need the latest one.

I see, but as i mentioned i found only 1.4.0.1 in download section. Where i can find newest one?

edit: ok i found it on www. Thx guys for help.

Always download from the project's Github release section: https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/releases

The team provides checksums to verify authenticity and credibility.
Best practice is to verify these and make sure you're not downloading bad software that could steal your coins.

Here's a tutorial: https://slack-files.com/T041VEVPE-F0XJMRHL7-caa4bb6576
Activity: 423

I see, but as i mentioned i found only 1.4.0.1 in download section. Where i can find newest one?

edit: ok i found it on www. Thx guys for help.
code: He ment rewindchain 1000
code: And do "addnode=explorer.shadow.cash" while you're at it :slightly_smiling_face:

I dont know how to do this, im noob:)
Hello,

I try to sync wallet qt but it stops at block 783001 (88 days ago). I tried restart it few times, then i deleted bootstrap and restart again but it didnt help.

Any ideas?
go to help> debug window> type rewind 1000> close wallet> restart.
see if that helps, also check wallet is correct version should be v1.4.0.3

I type "rewind 1000" and doesnt help (method not found). But i have version 1.4.0.1 because in download section on OP i found only this v.
code: And do "addnode=explorer.shadow.cash" while you're at it :slightly_smiling_face:
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Hello,

I try to sync wallet qt but it stops at block 783001 (88 days ago). I tried restart it few times, then i deleted bootstrap and restart again but it didnt help.

Any ideas?
go to help> debug window> type rewind 1000> close wallet> restart.
see if that helps, also check wallet is correct version should be v1.4.0.3
Hello,

Any ideas?
Will be interesting to see where this project goes. If the market is truly safer and more secure than using Tor and browsing alphabay or another market then damn....we have here gold my friends. Also if it works as well and clean as SLACK and is truly decentralized. This is a diamond in the rough. People are distracted by other coins right now...but there is a ton of money floating around on POLO. This coin is still listed on one of the best exchanges...as soon as the market drops and if it has a use case....sky is the limit.
Activity: 686
I have noticed a manipulation on SDC prices on Yobit using a bot, but the interesting thing is that the wallets are still not working. The only logical conclusion is that Yobit is responsible for the price rise.

Well that exchange doesn't affect SDC price. It's volume couldn't move Poloniex or Bittrex price anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: