Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 69. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I have noticed a manipulation on SDC prices on Yobit using a bot, but the interesting thing is that the wallets are still not working. The only logical conclusion is that Yobit is responsible for the price rise.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!

Good stuff! These are the reasons I identified Shadow as a winner quite some time ago.
As the article states, there aren't a lot of coins for sale. The limit on Shapeshift is always less than 1 BTC, and frequently over the last couple months I bought all that was available.
Sometimes having to wait a few days before they had more. The other alternative is a bidding war over a small amount on Poloniex, or Bittrex.
I'm betting SDC will take advantage of upcoming timing and news. There are many reasons why we could see explosive price movement in the near future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it possible to port SDC on LISK sidechain? The devs on lisk.chat say this is possible and would benefit SDC.

What incentives will other vendors from bigger markets have to come over to use SDC?
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
lol whats with the weird trader on polo ? buying 40btc then moving the price even lower where it been before the buy ?

I think we're seeing the volatility effect present when coin supply is thinned out across exchanges. Shadow has been so damn steady over it's lifetime in anticipation of the imminent products and the consistant hard work by the team that large moves will start happening more frequently.

Weird indeed.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
dadon: That wasn't a trader that was a speculator
Sdc is cheap..too cheap obviously this guy wanted his share now and didnt care about bumping price up thats why it rose and fell so quickly because there wasnt much buybsupport apart from our one mystery speculator
He obviously sees sdc as a mid to longbterm investment because he pushed the price up a fair bit..or he is impatient.. like me
What are the major innovations of SDC?

What makes SDC the most private currency?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
lol whats with the weird trader on polo ? buying 40btc then moving the price even lower where it been before the buy ?
Activity: 360
Happy to see this coin go  Cheesy I love PoS lol
what the fuck is happening. ....this coin is waking up after all this time? SDC is paying off...I KNEW THIS WAS A TICKING TIME BOMB. THIS COIN IS VERY UNIQUE...anon transactions...untraceable coins and msging ....very very very interested....
Activity: 432
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
On a percentage basis Shadow is near the top! Wouldn't take much to send it into orbit.  Grin

Shadowcoin 0.22982 USD   1,502,419 USD   6,537,407   6,943 USD   + 14.52 %

All great and it will most likely happen. Just hope the market brings volume. Price doesn't mean a thing until there is high traded volume.
legendary
On a percentage basis Shadow is near the top! Wouldn't take much to send it into orbit.  Grin

Shadowcoin 0.22982 USD   1,502,419 USD   6,537,407   6,943 USD   + 14.52 %
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Oh what a nice rise! Already $ 0.20 per 1 SDC!  Cool

it will not last long if the BTC continues to soar

When btc goes up altcoins go down. but in this case sdc goes up together with btc. I think the reason is the upcoming sdc marketplace.

That is never a completely true statement. As we talk the majority of better alt-coins are gaining value.

I bought a considerable amount of SDC in anticipation of this event. As the price of BTC doubles, the better coins have to gain in value or they would be unnecessarily cheap.
This would make it easy to corner the market. This might be a good time to bet on SDC outperforming BTC. Especially if there are new code releases corresponding with these events.

Shadowcoin 0.21305 USD   1,392,827 USD   6,537,407   5,985 USD   + 8.56 %

Bitcoin $650.3 USD   10,177,000,000 USD   15,650,000   638,732,967 USD   + 11.5 %

Turbo mode activated!  Grin

Lets see where turbo mode will bring SDC  Grin

I'd be surprised if SDC doesn't hit at least $1 before the year is out. That is a very conservative number, since not much else can match it's technology.

Still buying who cares about price!
legendary

When btc goes up altcoins go down. but in this case sdc goes up together with btc. I think the reason is the upcoming sdc marketplace.

That is never a completely true statement. As we talk the majority of better alt-coins are gaining value.

I bought a considerable amount of SDC in anticipation of this event. As the price of BTC doubles, the better coins have to gain in value or they would be unnecessarily cheap.
This would make it easy to corner the market. This might be a good time to bet on SDC outperforming BTC. Especially if there are new code releases corresponding with these events.

Bitcoin $650.3 USD   10,177,000,000 USD   15,650,000   638,732,967 USD   + 11.5 %

I'd be surprised if SDC doesn't hit at least $1 before the year is out. That is a very conservative number, since not much else can match it's technology.

Activity: 744

legendary

Oh what a nice rise! Already $ 0.20 per 1 SDC!  Cool

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Just because btc is going up, it doesn't mean that this or some other coin cant go up at the same time. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Pages:
Jump to: