Pages:
Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 73. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
By the way, Im really looking forward to another progress update.
And, an ETA for the Market release would be very nice. Or atleast an indication.

I'll donate some SDC to keep this thing going.  Wink

All of us are excited about the Shadow Market release, but the main thing is that it is done right.

I think all we can do is be patient, and wait. So far patience has paid off really well. Still surprised the price is this low.
Best advice is to get what you can before other forces cause the price to rise. With BTC over $480, it won't be long until the effect is carried over to better coins.

Seems to be many selling off cheap on Bittrex for some reason. Wonder why SDC suddenly going down in value?

It isn't SDC going down in value, it is BTC going up in value. You ain't seen nothing yet!

As of this morning... Bitcoin 519.08 USD   8,094,925,048 USD   15,595,000   408,800,000 USD   + 8.49 %

Yea I know BTC going up big time for sure. But always saw SDC very stable, in fact for the most part very difficult to buy any large quantities, and now out of the blue fair chunk being dumped. Was just curious if there was any news I did not know is all.

I expect a lot of people to sell other coins to get in on the BTC rally for short term profits. So in that respect, rutherford is correct in his pump theory. But the real news is going to be long term momentum for BTC. It cannot, and will not be denied. The tidal wave is coming. A lot of alt-coins will likely suffer short term, but look at it as a buying opportunity. As the tidal wave recedes, the better alt-coins will rally hard. I am certain SDC will flourish as we continue on the current path of development.

I agree with you, good time to buy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
And, an ETA for the Market release would be very nice. Or atleast an indication.

All of us are excited about the Shadow Market release, but the main thing is that it is done right.

I think all we can do is be patient, and wait. So far patience has paid off really well. Still surprised the price is this low.
Best advice is to get what you can before other forces cause the price to rise. With BTC over $480, it won't be long until the effect is carried over to better coins.

Seems to be many selling off cheap on Bittrex for some reason. Wonder why SDC suddenly going down in value?

It isn't SDC going down in value, it is BTC going up in value. You ain't seen nothing yet!

As of this morning... Bitcoin 519.08 USD   8,094,925,048 USD   15,595,000   408,800,000 USD   + 8.49 %

Yea I know BTC going up big time for sure. But always saw SDC very stable, in fact for the most part very difficult to buy any large quantities, and now out of the blue fair chunk being dumped. Was just curious if there was any news I did not know is all.

I expect a lot of people to sell other coins to get in on the BTC rally for short term profits. So in that respect, rutherford is correct in his pump theory. But the real news is going to be long term momentum for BTC. It cannot, and will not be denied. The tidal wave is coming. A lot of alt-coins will likely suffer short term, but look at it as a buying opportunity. As the tidal wave recedes, the better alt-coins will rally hard. I am certain SDC will flourish as we continue on the current path of development.
Bitbay is the Future!!!
code: BTC pump obviously..

It has nothing to do with a pump. It is all about coming market factors. The price is going to move sharply upward for the long term due to the coming rarity of BTC. I predict a stable price $800 or higher within the next 6 months, but we could easily see a spike to at least double that. Eventually SDC will be carried right along with it, as will other undervalued coins.

Ahh ic, thanks for the update.
Bitbay is the Future!!!

legendary

It has nothing to do with a pump. It is all about coming market factors. The price is going to move sharply upward for the long term due to the coming rarity of BTC. I predict a stable price $800 or higher within the next 6 months, but we could easily see a spike to at least double that. Eventually SDC will be carried right along with it, as will other undervalued coins.
legendary

Activity: 624
Merit: 250
Bitbay is the Future!!!

legendary

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
I had power outage couple of days ago. After that my system time was not correct and Shadow wallet warned me about that. The time is now correct (Internet Time-option in Windows) but it's still not syncing. What to do  Huh

Had the same issue, close your wallet, and make sure the time is right. Restart wallet, the time warning should now be gone but incase the wallet still hangs on syncing: Go to debug and enter -rewindchain 1000
Restart wallet after this, and it should be fixed.

Had the same issue also and rewindchain 1000 fixed it, its such a nice an easy way to get back in sinc. 
Bitbay is the Future!!!
code: Yobit hasn't been responsive to my requests on updating the wallet, I had contacted them when we did our latest hardfork.

Thank you for getting back to me. i know Yobit has terrible customer support.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I had power outage couple of days ago. After that my system time was not correct and Shadow wallet warned me about that. The time is now correct (Internet Time-option in Windows) but it's still not syncing. What to do  Huh

Had the same issue, close your wallet, and make sure the time is right. Restart wallet, the time warning should now be gone but incase the wallet still hangs on syncing: Go to debug and enter -rewindchain 1000
Restart wallet after this, and it should be fixed.
code: Yobit hasn't been responsive to my requests on updating the wallet, I had contacted them when we did our latest hardfork.
code: Hunyadi,
First things first, make a backup of your wallet.

Try executing 'reloadanondata'.
Just let it run till it is finished, may freeze wallet and take a bit of time.

If that doesn't work, delete your blockchain and download the blockchain.zip. You can find it on our main website in the quick links.
traxx: Yobit sucks!
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Does anyone know why the wallet on Yobit is not working? was SDC removed from Yobit? Support at Yobit ignores me about wallet being down.
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I had power outage couple of days ago. After that my system time was not correct and Shadow wallet warned me about that. The time is now correct (Internet Time-option in Windows) but it's still not syncing. What to do  Huh

Try removing and reinstalling the wallet, but ofc first save your .dat file. Did you check the time zone and country?
legendary
Activity: 1281
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
dadon: Yeah i tried to buy 2k the other day on trex 24hrs and a 10% price increase later i got them :sunglasses:  any decent news like successful alpha market release etc will send sdc parabolic the markets fluctuate up with the slightest buy support..wait untill we are #1 or #2 volume on trex and polo after this market and other things come to fruition
Pages:
Jump to: