Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 18. (Read 23232 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 08, 2020, 09:34:29 AM

I would also like to know if the project plans to cooperate with any online stores? If so, where did the proposals for cooperation come from?

Here is a link for the marketplace. There are a lot of online stores there https://ecro.net/

It is very important to create demand in the tokens that EDC would not use only for leasing program but also for buying good and for other purposes.
copper member
Activity: 1246
Merit: 3
February 08, 2020, 09:30:30 AM

I would also like to know if the project plans to cooperate with any online stores? If so, where did the proposals for cooperation come from?
Follow the news Wink
Activity: 44
February 08, 2020, 09:25:19 AM

Here is a link for the marketplace. There are a lot of online stores there https://ecro.net/
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 08, 2020, 08:59:45 AM

Activity: 165
February 08, 2020, 08:03:06 AM

EDC has a marketplace but it is necessary to develop it to compete with  such big marketplace like Aliexpress and other big marketplaces.

EDC has different products - wallet, coins constructor and marketplace. But it is necessary to develop all this products to become better than the others.

Every week team of the EDC report about achivements and what have already been done. I think that the project is actively developing.

Indeed, there is news every week and they are always positive. For myself, I concluded that the team works 100 percent.

EDC has a very strong community and a lot of active leaders of local communities, also team of EDC spends a lot of money for the promotion of ecosystem of the project and development.
Activity: 11
February 08, 2020, 06:53:54 AM

EDC has a marketplace but it is necessary to develop it to compete with  such big marketplace like Aliexpress and other big marketplaces.

EDC has different products - wallet, coins constructor and marketplace. But it is necessary to develop all this products to become better than the others.

Every week team of the EDC report about achivements and what have already been done. I think that the project is actively developing.

Indeed, there is news every week and they are always positive. For myself, I concluded that the team works 100 percent.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
February 08, 2020, 06:25:13 AM

I think that team of EDC spends a lot of money for promotion and participation in different events. Hope they will have a good results of such promotion.

For investors the most important thing is the growth of price of the tokens in future  Cheesy

Cryptocurrency market started to raise. Hope this raise will continue in future. But the competition between different coins is very big.
Activity: 45
February 07, 2020, 01:37:43 PM

I think that team of EDC spends a lot of money for promotion and participation in different events. Hope they will have a good results of such promotion.

For investors the most important thing is the growth of price of the tokens in future  Cheesy
Activity: 224
February 07, 2020, 01:35:01 PM

Activity: 15
February 07, 2020, 01:24:32 PM

February 07, 2020, 12:54:28 PM

February 07, 2020, 12:21:59 PM

As I understand the biggest and strongest communities are in the countries with unstable economics and big inflation.

Cryptocurrency becomes an alternative way of payment. Now it is possible to buy different goods using cryptocurrency.

Most shops accept for payment only Bitcoin and do not accept other cryptocurrencies. There are only few shops that accept EDC for payment.

For this, the project has made its own platform, where you can pay for a variety of goods using EDC coins. You can also profit from the leasing program and then change EDC to Bitcoin.

Activity: 45
February 07, 2020, 12:06:42 PM

As I understand the biggest and strongest communities are in the countries with unstable economics and big inflation.

Cryptocurrency becomes an alternative way of payment. Now it is possible to buy different goods using cryptocurrency.

Most shops accept for payment only Bitcoin and do not accept other cryptocurrencies. There are only few shops that accept EDC for payment.

For this, the project has made its own platform, where you can pay for a variety of goods using EDC coins. You can also profit from the leasing program and then change EDC to Bitcoin.

EDC has a working marketplace where it is possible to buy goods using EDC. But it is necessary to add more goods for the marketplace and improve the delivery process.
February 07, 2020, 11:51:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/h3pHBSm.jpg

EDC Blockchain Is Now Among World Leaders in the Blockchain Industry!

This month, representatives of the EDC Blockchain platform and the ECRO System project are heading to South Korea! We will take part in two major international blockchain conferences: Hashnet Blockchain Conference and WBS MARVELS Busan 2020!

What does this mean for the users of our ecosystem? First of all, thousands of people (investors, entrepreneurs, and members of blockchain organizations from around the world) will learn about the innovative products offered by EDC Blockchain and ECRO System! This means our community will grow, which in turn means an increase in terms of demand for our EDC bonus utility-coin and new development opportunities for you and your business!

The “Hashnet Blockchain Conference”, the first conference at which we will present our advanced blockchain developments at our own stand, will be held on February 18, 2020, in Seoul.

More than a thousand participants, 33 stands, 25 speakers, including top managers of the world's largest technology companies and international blockchain projects will make attending the conference a must for everyone who is interested in developing their business using the latest digital technologies!

Our speakers will give a presentation of the EDC Blockchain and ECRO Marketplace projects and tell guests about the main advantages of the ecosystem. These are functionality that makes it possible to conduct fast and secure transactions using the EDC platform, receive bonuses through leasing, create your own coins using our constructor and marketing tools that help attain customers and apply the EDC bonus coin.

We will pay special attention to the following topic: “ECRO Marketplace is a universal tool for small and medium-sized businesses” in which we will focus on how a new global market for goods and services for sellers and manufacturers is changing the electronic commerce industry!

2 days later, February 20, our team will take part in the largest of its blockchain summit “World Blockchain Summit MARVELS” in Busan! The event will be attended by more than 300 recognized international experts in the field of finance, investment, IT, cybersecurity, digital and blockchain technologies and the 100 largest Korean and international media!

The “WBS MARVELS” conference in Busan is the best opportunity for active and fruitful networking. This is the perfect place to encounter new projects, exchange opinions and present the guests with a view to the progressive ECRO marketplace that effectively utilizes blockchain and artificial intelligence. This universal tool for building a market for goods and services helps small and medium-sized businesses attract their target audience, open up new opportunities for business growth and development both at the local level and for global trade!

We’ll take this opportunity to remind you that in 2019, ECRO Chain CEO Vaz Eghiazar and WBS Marvels Chairman Bong Kyu Park signed a memorandum of cooperation! We have become an official partner of one of the largest blockchain organizations, which confirms our achievements at a high international level!

Detailed information about upcoming events:

“The 2020 Hashnet Blockchain Conference”
Date: February 18, 2020
Time: 9 am - 6 pm
Location: Sheraton Seoul D-CUBE CITY Hotel, Seoul, South Korea

“WBS MARVELS”
Date: February 20, 2020
Time: 1 pm - 8 pm

via https://blockchain.mn
Another great event in the world of cryptocurrencies! I really hope that it will positively affect the mood of the market and the popularity of this project!
Activity: 11
February 07, 2020, 09:09:14 AM

Activity: 224
February 06, 2020, 02:44:43 PM

February 06, 2020, 02:28:32 PM

February 06, 2020, 01:42:39 PM

I think this event will be a very good advertising company, because so many people have visited it!

Advertisement plays very important role in the development of many cryptocurrency projects.

I agree that EDC blockchain has a very strong advertising campaign. It has a big and very well developed community around the world.

EDC Blockchain has a very strong local communities thanks active advertizing and good referral system.

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
February 06, 2020, 01:16:27 PM
Venezuela has a big problems with national currency. There is a big inflation in the country. No wonder that many people in Venezuela prefer to use cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is more stable than national currency of Venezuela.

For countries with high inflation and an unstable economy, cryptocurrencies are very interesting and help to save their money.

People use cryptocurrency more often in the countries with high inflation than in the countries with stable economy.
February 06, 2020, 10:33:48 AM
Venezuela has a big problems with national currency. There is a big inflation in the country. No wonder that many people in Venezuela prefer to use cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is more stable than national currency of Venezuela.

For countries with high inflation and an unstable economy, cryptocurrencies are very interesting and help to save their money.
Pages:
Jump to: