Pages:
Author

Topic: sdfsdf - page 13. (Read 23232 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 21, 2020, 10:04:50 AM
On https://coinmarketcap.com/ there is no information about Bitribe exchange. But on the site of exchange there are a good trading volumes.

And also a good pricese for those who are intrerested in arbitrage trading  Grin
EDC is not listed yet on Bitribe exchange. Hope soon listing will appear.

In my opinion, the arbitrage trade has long disappeared, until you transfer funds from one exchange to another, the price has time to normalize. But once it really was a lucrative affair.

Bitribe exchange is a korean exchange and I am not sure that all traders can trade on korean exchange.

Well, if there is English, then I see no problem in trading there! The only question is whether there is to go through the KYC procedure to withdraw and enter a deposit? Because many people do not like to undergo such procedures.
I agree with you, more and more users do not want to go through such a procedure and are switching to exchanges that are decentralized.
Activity: 9
February 21, 2020, 03:48:32 AM
On https://coinmarketcap.com/ there is no information about Bitribe exchange. But on the site of exchange there are a good trading volumes.

And also a good pricese for those who are intrerested in arbitrage trading  Grin

In my opinion, the arbitrage trade has long disappeared, until you transfer funds from one exchange to another, the price has time to normalize. But once it really was a lucrative affair.

Bitribe exchange is a korean exchange and I am not sure that all traders can trade on korean exchange.

Well, if there is English, then I see no problem in trading there! The only question is whether there is to go through the KYC procedure to withdraw and enter a deposit? Because many people do not like to undergo such procedures.
February 20, 2020, 04:42:00 PM

EDC now actively developing local communities and korean exchange will be good for korean traders.

The more exchanges the more simple to work with coin. It is good that team of EDC adds new exchanges.

Why do you think so? For example, it seems to me better when there is one but a very large exchange with traders and large trading volumes.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
February 20, 2020, 04:20:43 PM

EDC now actively developing local communities and korean exchange will be good for korean traders.

The more exchanges the more simple to work with coin. It is good that team of EDC adds new exchanges.
Activity: 165
February 20, 2020, 04:03:02 PM

Activity: 37
Merit: 2
February 20, 2020, 03:31:16 PM

February 20, 2020, 05:59:51 AM

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
February 20, 2020, 03:25:03 AM

Activity: 108
February 20, 2020, 03:21:01 AM
Activity: 28
February 19, 2020, 04:50:35 PM
It is very good that appear a new listing on a new exchange. It is very important for the development ecosystem of the project.
February 19, 2020, 04:39:20 PM
It is very good news that you increase the liquidity. Hope it will influence to the price of EDC.

EDC already has a big liquidity and a good trading volumes. The team is doing a big job for the developing ecosystem of the project and grow the community.
Activity: 189
February 19, 2020, 04:34:26 PM
It is very good news that you increase the liquidity. Hope it will influence to the price of EDC.
February 19, 2020, 02:25:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is very volatility. That is why it is so popular for market speculations.

Cryptocurrency is used for market speculations because it does not have any practical usage. It is very difficult to create a really useful project.
But the blockchain technology itself is gaining more and more popularity in the real world and the use of the blockchain is almost limitless.
February 19, 2020, 12:41:15 PM
Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry
Where some people lost them, others gained.
I completely agree! Always so, if someone loses, then someone gains! If users are not ready for such losses, then it is not worth trading. You always need to know and understand what risks are.
Activity: 10
February 19, 2020, 02:22:36 AM
Imagine how much money lost people if more than 80% of their investments was unsuccessful  Angry
Where some people lost them, others gained.
Activity: 224
February 18, 2020, 03:21:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is very volatility. That is why it is so popular for market speculations.

Cryptocurrency is used for market speculations because it does not have any practical usage. It is very difficult to create a really useful project.

It is more difficult to develop a big ecosystem around the project - wallets, exchanges. That it will be simple to use the coin or token.
Activity: 28
February 18, 2020, 03:18:07 PM

Activity: 44
February 18, 2020, 03:12:41 PM

When Bitcoin costed 3200-3500 dollars it was not so popular that when it costed 20000$. It means that much more people bought Bitcoin at 20000$ than at 3200$.

Many people earn money on cryptocurrency trading. Just check the trading volumes on big cryptocurrency exchanges.

Activity: 15
February 18, 2020, 03:10:34 PM

When Bitcoin costed 3200-3500 dollars it was not so popular that when it costed 20000$. It means that much more people bought Bitcoin at 20000$ than at 3200$.

Many people earn money on cryptocurrency trading. Just check the trading volumes on big cryptocurrency exchanges.
February 18, 2020, 02:59:22 PM

Cryptocurrency market falled 2 years. Even Bitcoin in the beginning of 2018 was 20 000$ now it is 10 000$, other cryptocurrencies and tokens lost much more in value.

And then after 20,000 dollars, bitcoin cost 3200-3500 dollars, now imagine how much other people who bought at that price earned! So this is all relative, someone is losing, someone is earning.

Pages:
Jump to: